Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 427
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Chicken_l33t
Forum: Level Design 04-23-2006, 03:09 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,564
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Looks good I suppose even though there is not...

Looks good I suppose even though there is not much to really base it on because there's not much content (I assume the tileset is lacking it at the moment) but I like the way you done some of those...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-23-2006, 02:59 AM
Replies: 11
Bye
Views: 1,742
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Good to see you leave.

Good to see you leave.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-14-2006, 06:57 AM
Replies: 129
Views: 13,471
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Malinko rocks and he helps out alot and the crap...

Malinko rocks and he helps out alot and the crap in his past should be left alone and you all should get the hell over it.

Thanks again Malinko (100 millionth time i've said that)
Forum: Graphic Design 04-13-2006, 11:49 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,856
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Looks great man I love the armour, but the guy...

Looks great man I love the armour, but the guy has a playstation tan (he's far to white) God stuff though :D good to see another New Zealander doing some Graal stuff aswell.

Good luck with fate I...
Forum: Tech Support 04-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,819
Posted By Chicken_l33t
It does this sometimes, but not all the time....

It does this sometimes, but not all the time. generally it's just really funked like its lower quality, but that's actually a blessing cause the majority of the time i'm on our inside computer...
Forum: Tech Support 04-12-2006, 07:13 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,819
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I get the same sort of error, except everything...

I get the same sort of error, except everything is blue outlines and red and text shows funny and if there's a custom map with a minimized version of your head it makes my head hide untill I change...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Replies: 299
Views: 30,344
Posted By Chicken_l33t
So is Huwajux (Don't know who that is, but he's...

So is Huwajux (Don't know who that is, but he's on)
Forum: Level Design 04-05-2006, 04:07 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,989
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I like it. The minimum detail works, perhaps a...

I like it. The minimum detail works, perhaps a little more in the lower right corner and maybe add something to fill that part up a bit then it'd look good.

The detailing is very classic and nice...
Forum: Level Design 04-04-2006, 10:29 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,289
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Well they're very old buildings lol. The one in...

Well they're very old buildings lol. The one in the first screenshot I didn't make it was my friends OSL from a few years back so possibly he used it as some kind of refrence, not too sure on that...
Forum: Level Design 04-04-2006, 04:59 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,289
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Sorry too double post, but here's a pic of the...

Sorry too double post, but here's a pic of the beach and a sign or two I made.

The last level was made a few years ago I don't think I showed anyone but azreil it.
Forum: Level Design 04-04-2006, 04:53 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,289
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Some levels!

Well I had my other thread, but I might aswell make a new one considering I don't think that'd do this one justice.

These are pretty old. I started awile ago I spent about a week on it then...
Forum: Level Design 04-04-2006, 03:43 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,322
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Yeh just experiment / trying something new. I...

Yeh just experiment / trying something new. I really like the outcome as it was said before it sort of makes it look holy which I like.

I've used all the basic tiles so many times that they just...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-03-2006, 02:42 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,223
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I agree, and perhaps introduct player hosted...

I agree, and perhaps introduct player hosted events back into it like on Graal 2001 how they had CS and you could play yourself (from what I recall )

I think questing should be braught back into...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,343
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Thus making this thread not pointless and a...

Thus making this thread not pointless and a legitimate thread (which I already thought it was), but then gets hijacked by the others and turned into spam central.

Perhaps Gambet you should put...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,343
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Better safe then sorry I say. I can't say I would...

Better safe then sorry I say. I can't say I would do it being as there's only one other Chicken I know of, but I do have to say you turned this thread into nothing but crap honestly what the hell all...
Forum: Level Design 03-30-2006, 12:03 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,322
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Is that good or bad? O.O

Is that good or bad? O.O
Forum: Level Design 03-30-2006, 05:33 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,322
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I like my low detail stuff now I sorta got sick...

I like my low detail stuff now I sorta got sick of detailing heavily because I done it too much on Exodus and got RSI pretty much everytime, but the reason behind the white paths is something...
Forum: Level Design 03-29-2006, 01:07 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,322
Posted By Chicken_l33t
A level?

Well, I got bored I havent made a level in months so yeh.. Here's one. It was based off of something I done for Wan awile ago (the paths) He had shown me some paths and I was like wtf those are fugly...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-28-2006, 03:17 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 5,593
Posted By Chicken_l33t
So Exodus is not a server? Where is it lol...

So Exodus is not a server? Where is it lol...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-24-2006, 04:40 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 14,727
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I didn't like you man, but it seems like you have...

I didn't like you man, but it seems like you have done alot of the community so sad to see you leave. Good luck with anything else you do man and I wish you the best. =]
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2006, 03:14 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,381
Posted By Chicken_l33t
I found out from a friend, but it's on online...

I found out from a friend, but it's on online game sites aswell e.g play-free-online-games.com/games/games_rpg.html It's on that page and It'd on mpogd.com aswell.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2006, 04:33 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 6,816
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Personally I enjoyed playing the game because of...

Personally I enjoyed playing the game because of the classic bodies theme it brought to it, but yeh it does need some new stuff :/ and it better still have Cops and Robbers or w/e that game was fun...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2006, 03:35 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 6,816
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Go back to the original bodies and I would of...

Go back to the original bodies and I would of still played. Graal 2001 was awesome and the reason I didnt play this release of it was because of the custom bodies. It's just not 2001 with them in my...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-22-2006, 03:31 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,788
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Exactly what I was thinking and it'd be much...

Exactly what I was thinking and it'd be much better to name it something original. Like lords of Egypt or some funky one word name like Ubergyptian! >.>
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-22-2006, 03:20 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,788
Posted By Chicken_l33t
Not going to give us information? Sounds pretty...

Not going to give us information? Sounds pretty cool Egyptian things rock, but the name wtf this aint Xbox.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 427

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.