Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Silver Knight
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-01-2001, 10:29 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,410
Posted By Silver Knight
Graal Christmas, that would be neat. I hope...

Graal Christmas, that would be neat. I hope Stefan considers it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-31-2001, 11:36 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 2,932
Posted By Silver Knight
phew

Phew, glad your not leaving Tupper.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-22-2001, 09:36 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,739
Posted By Silver Knight
:( :( :( :( I wish being high staff on a...

:( :( :( :( I wish being high staff on a playerworld currently in the works counted.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-22-2001, 12:03 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,102
Posted By Silver Knight
I'll be a level guru.

I'll be a level guru.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-21-2001, 12:34 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,075
Posted By Silver Knight
Samuria held an attack against the Curon, and old...

Samuria held an attack against the Curon, and old Tyealians. The attack, led by Dante, resulted in the capturing of serveral old Tyealians. However, I managed to escape, and witnessed the death of...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-20-2001, 10:01 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,100
Posted By Silver Knight
Ugh,so good...I need that tileset or whatever....

Ugh,so good...I need that tileset or whatever. May I have your permission, Antago, to take from those images to create a tile-set for my server?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-20-2001, 08:35 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,712
Posted By Silver Knight
Too bad you aren't hiring level people, because...

Too bad you aren't hiring level people, because so far, I love your server.
Forum: Level Design 10-20-2001, 08:07 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,665
Posted By Silver Knight
It's called cut grass ya *****! By the way, 2.

It's called cut grass ya *****! By the way, 2.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-19-2001, 09:24 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 835
Posted By Silver Knight
Exclamation Now Hiring for Valern.

Valern was started about three months ago, hoping to bring a massive roleplaying relm to Graal. Unfortuanately, our competition,Providence, came out a litte bit later. After three months of...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-18-2001, 09:06 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,712
Posted By Silver Knight


Forum: Future Improvements 10-14-2001, 09:30 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,441
Posted By Silver Knight
People, please keep this thread spam free for...

People, please keep this thread spam free for Stefan.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 09:24 PM
Replies: 154
Views: 12,398
Posted By Silver Knight
They were alright, since all I really liked to do...

They were alright, since all I really liked to do was spar and pk people.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-09-2001, 09:19 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,441
Posted By Silver Knight
Deep blocking water on level gen ...

Stefan, It would be a great tool if you would add Deep water (blocking) tiles to the level generator. This would indeed com ein handy for many player worlds that wish to not have there players swim...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 09:12 PM
Replies: 154
Views: 12,398
Posted By Silver Knight
The old times were the best. Pking without being...

The old times were the best. Pking without being jailed, going through the lame quests that consisted of baddies. And of course, last and most certainly least: The stupid people that had their nick...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 09:09 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 12,398
Posted By Silver Knight
They shouldn't have decimals in the version...

They shouldn't have decimals in the version unless they were betas. So it would be easier. You could stroll down the street saying "I started in version 1."
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 09:06 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 1,981
Posted By Silver Knight
Wise words from Ghost Pirate come to mind. " i...

Wise words from Ghost Pirate come to mind.
" i typse fsta andz i do nto make ansymistakes!!!111
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 09:03 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 4,325
Posted By Silver Knight
Ha, ha, and or, ha.

Ha, ha, and or, ha.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 08:58 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 12,398
Posted By Silver Knight
I started in 1.27. Good times.

I started in 1.27. Good times.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 07:00 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 4,325
Posted By Silver Knight
Ha...stick. But the real man's way is to put a...

Ha...stick. But the real man's way is to put a wet paper bag over there head, like the ones you get from the supermarket. Thenk hit them with the stick and take the candy. It's great when the houses...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 06:55 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 4,325
Posted By Silver Knight
Well I"ll go with BirdBird and start some fun....

Well I"ll go with BirdBird and start some fun. Anyone planning something scary for halloween? I'm going to have a drop down skeleton in my courtyard, then have them walk through my custom made maze,...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-09-2001, 06:51 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 12,398
Posted By Silver Knight
Good ol' days, I remember I was furious when...

Good ol' days, I remember I was furious when corpses no longer blocked. I loved to die on the bridge, or infront of the bank. I still remember when you were paused you still blocked people. Oh, and...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-08-2001, 08:17 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,581
Posted By Silver Knight
setani aniname,gfxituses; setcharani...

setani aniname,gfxituses;
setcharani aniname.gfxituses;
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-08-2001, 04:49 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,170
Posted By Silver Knight
freegamesonline.com had a link to it on there. I...

freegamesonline.com had a link to it on there. I was attracted by the description "Two words:Multiplayer Zelda"
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-08-2001, 12:08 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,850
Posted By Silver Knight
Was that supposed to be a comeback? Btw, that...

Was that supposed to be a comeback?
Btw, that level is ugly and you are a loser.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-08-2001, 12:06 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,795
Posted By Silver Knight
I believe he is refering to the trick to water...

I believe he is refering to the trick to water two trees at once.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.