Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Dilrod
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-20-2002, 03:44 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
Well he did make the basic outline and didn;'t I...

Well he did make the basic outline and didn;'t I say that in the beginnign? He's like an Admin heh. And glad you people like them :D
-ROB GETASHU-
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 11:12 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
Ok ;)

Ok ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 11:11 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
hey there's a guy on classic named Pir who claims...

hey there's a guy on classic named Pir who claims to be you lol. He said he's your friend,
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 11:06 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
Koni but I didn't steal your GFX. I'm not like...

Koni but I didn't steal your GFX. I'm not like that. You can think I did but I didn't. Actually when I made this head I only say a quick glimse of Oasis over my friends house but that was when you...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 11:01 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
Well then... CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE BODIES...

Well then... CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE BODIES INSTEAD? Heh do you want to see teh Templete so far?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:59 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
Well I can;t help it they look the same. This was...

Well I can;t help it they look the same. This was a forum about the Bodies anyhow lol. But they fit right. And onkly the front and back look alike right?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:53 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
Well Koni all I'm saying is we didn't steal your...

Well Koni all I'm saying is we didn't steal your heads. We made them ourselves.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:51 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
It doesn't matter if you rate me lol this isn't...

It doesn't matter if you rate me lol this isn't my acct. Dilrod's just letting me use it. My password for my SSrobgeta acct is lost X.x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:48 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
Heh, I hate using Dilrod's ACCT -_-

Heh, I hate using Dilrod's ACCT -_-
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:46 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
Koni people do make GFX simular if you haven't...

Koni people do make GFX simular if you haven't seen it before :\ Gtebover yourself. We didn't steal your head. -_-
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:44 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
That's messed X_x

That's messed X_x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:44 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
??!?! What? X_x? We used 2k2 Heads as Temp

??!?! What? X_x? We used 2k2 Heads as Temp
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:41 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
Here's the temp if you want to see

Here's the temp if you want to see
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:38 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
Your heads look taller and were else would I out...

Your heads look taller and were else would I out the ears? Maybe it just looks good like that. The heads I might say look more like 2k2.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:34 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
O I didn't read it fully lol I hda IMs from staff...

O I didn't read it fully lol I hda IMs from staff :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:30 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
Exactly

Exactly
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:28 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
What the f**k? Oasis has bigger and fatter...

What the f**k? Oasis has bigger and fatter bodies. Anyways Kyden made the basic outline X.x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:26 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
They don't look that much alike. Just graal...

They don't look that much alike. Just graal based. Anyways KYDEN made the head templete. Much smaller anyhow.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:22 AM
Replies: 107
Views: 6,262
Posted By Dilrod
Renegade Bodies

These are Renegade's lastest bodies. The Body templete is almost complete. Kyden made the Idle idea but I did basicly all teh sprites and I fixed stuff up. I did all the bodies shown here...
-THIS...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2002, 09:13 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,020
Posted By Dilrod
STOP THE **** START THE FUN please

STOP THE **** START THE FUN please
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-18-2002, 11:52 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,635
Posted By Dilrod
my kriminal_the account has been expired since...

my kriminal_the account has been expired since april ;[ and my Dilrod account is gonna expire august ;[
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-18-2002, 11:22 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,439
Posted By Dilrod
This all happened in 1 thread... Wooooooooow. ...

This all happened in 1 thread... Wooooooooow.
-Rob Getashu using Dilrod's acct-
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-18-2002, 11:18 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,308
Posted By Dilrod
you never knawed on my left eyebrow :( -Rob...

you never knawed on my left eyebrow :(
-Rob Getashu-
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-18-2002, 01:19 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,188
Posted By Dilrod
Wtf *******. You said I could use it heh ;)

Wtf *******. You said I could use it heh ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-18-2002, 08:43 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,577
Posted By Dilrod
I really dont think things should change too...

I really dont think things should change too much, maybe i just fear change. But you should leave it like it is it will cause just too much bs, complaining, ranting raving carrying on
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.