Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: adam
Forum: Future Improvements 06-14-2010, 07:55 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,982
Posted By adam
Yeah well, I'm still confused about the whole...

Yeah well, I'm still confused about the whole sendtext thing. Clearly the RC type functions only work with the Scripted RC, but it can also be used for other things on other servers, like IRC. So,...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-14-2010, 07:43 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,115
Posted By adam
o.O I've been busy lately as well. Sad, I've...

o.O I've been busy lately as well. Sad, I've been working on an events system when I have time. It'll be a while before I feel it's ready. Takes a while to do iterations of a big events system. ...
Forum: Future Improvements 06-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 5,982
Posted By adam
Clearly this is possible on some level. I've...

Clearly this is possible on some level. I've been wanting to understand why the Scripted RC can do things that other scripts cannot? Because clearly there are methods in place to do 'everything'...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 06-11-2010, 12:07 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,971
Posted By adam
Last time I was in an event anywhere, I joined...

Last time I was in an event anywhere, I joined the event, I saw a sign that said rules, by the time I finished reading it, the event was over and my team was ticked off because I didn't do anything...
Forum: Code Gallery 06-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 7,387
Posted By adam
That's not nearly as cool though.

That's not nearly as cool though.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,856
Posted By adam
Happy Birthday again.

Happy Birthday again.
Forum: Code Gallery 06-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 7,387
Posted By adam
Good work Dusty.

Good work Dusty.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-10-2010, 03:53 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 7,933
Posted By adam
I just thought you had a mental condition? Thank...

I just thought you had a mental condition? Thank goodness your ok!!!
Forum: Code Gallery 06-09-2010, 09:50 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,842
Posted By adam
You left my name in there :p I'd like to...

You left my name in there :p

I'd like to take a closer look at the sendtext

onrecievetext stuff when I can, or am able.
Forum: Level Design 06-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 10,028
Posted By adam
For some reason, it just doesn't seem to work...

For some reason, it just doesn't seem to work very well in practice, but i'm not wholly against it. Although, the transition, being able to walk into the building before the level changes, makes a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-08-2010, 05:23 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,997
Posted By adam
I suggest this. Worry about a good design first....

I suggest this. Worry about a good design first. SQL later.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-07-2010, 03:21 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,486
Posted By adam
Try "DB_Auction.getCategoryListing(params[1]);" ...

Try "DB_Auction.getCategoryListing(params[1]);" You can use dbnpc names directly. Also add an echo or 3 to the dbnpc script to make sure it's called, and your sending the right params and things....
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-05-2010, 04:26 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,486
Posted By adam
Oh, I see a little better now. Your making an...

Oh, I see a little better now. Your making an auction house dealy?

I follow the recommendation, use .'s instead of _'s
I don't like how you have the string stored, but if I were forced to, I...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-05-2010, 04:02 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,486
Posted By adam
I'm still a little confused what specifically...

I'm still a little confused what specifically your attempting to do here.
But as for accessing information stored in a dbnpc, I recommend making public functions in the dbnpc and calling them to get...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-05-2010, 01:48 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,679
Posted By adam
I never heard anything but hype about it, but I...

I never heard anything but hype about it, but I do remember it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-04-2010, 03:19 AM
Replies: 133
Views: 49,438
Posted By adam
Dusty, remind us all again why you stopped...

Dusty, remind us all again why you stopped working on this? lol.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-03-2010, 02:53 AM
Replies: 13
Poll: Gmaps
Views: 2,236
Posted By adam
Sounds like a fun idea. Yeah, I'd go with the...

Sounds like a fun idea. Yeah, I'd go with the gmap. But it really is up to you.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-03-2010, 02:51 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,330
Posted By adam
Also, I don't think it'll work at the players x,y...

Also, I don't think it'll work at the players x,y because that location doesn't actually touch a player. Try x+1.5, y+1.5
Forum: Feature request 06-03-2010, 02:48 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 48,037
Posted By adam
Irc

Irc
Forum: Future Improvements 06-02-2010, 05:37 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,162
Posted By adam
Welcome to what we've been saying for over 10...

Welcome to what we've been saying for over 10 years.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-02-2010, 02:47 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,013
Posted By adam
With that, it's Image->Decrease Color Depth... ...

With that, it's Image->Decrease Color Depth...

IrfanView is an excellent program.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,783
Posted By adam
I added code so when somebody shoots a rocket,...

I added code so when somebody shoots a rocket, all players with the weapon can see them. The colors and burst shape might be different, but the trajectory should be the same for everybody.
...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,013
Posted By adam
In The GIMP it's as easy as ...

In The GIMP it's as easy as Image->Mode->Indexed
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-01-2010, 02:05 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,284
Posted By adam
My first thoughts.... happy b-day anyhow.

My first thoughts.... happy b-day anyhow.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-30-2010, 07:02 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 18,563
Posted By adam
Nice work man. I am very pleased!

Nice work man. I am very pleased!
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.