Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 184
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: The_Federov
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-27-2011, 01:06 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,156
Posted By The_Federov
Three things. 91. This is my most important...

Three things.
91. This is my most important idea; we should have party's be able to like 5 v 5 gang's in 'guild' wars of some sort, and if the party win's, they get some form of perk. or like,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-26-2011, 10:04 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,283
Posted By The_Federov
It was either Death, Alf, or Akeon. Either way, I...

It was either Death, Alf, or Akeon. Either way, I paned them all in the face.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-08-2011, 12:03 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,064
Posted By The_Federov
Positive, rep, not because of the useless...

Positive, rep, not because of the useless trolling, but, I always assumed you would fight for the prices of the guns you have. The fact that your trying to get a gun you own to have it's price...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,418
Posted By The_Federov
Two things, 1. Graal Ghetto is terrible 2....

Two things, 1. Graal Ghetto is terrible
2. Because you had no comma, I read it like this ok now, come work on graal ghetto, whereas later reading, came out as ok, now come on graal ghetto.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-07-2011, 02:27 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,713
Posted By The_Federov
but, do you black list them all? :(

but, do you black list them all? :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-07-2011, 02:26 AM
Replies: 157
Views: 51,817
Posted By The_Federov
me too tease me.

me too tease me.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2011, 02:29 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,269
Posted By The_Federov
He (and anyone else) can say/assume something...

He (and anyone else) can say/assume something will fail based on previous examples and the people involved.
Last I checked you can 'say' anything with virtually no evidence and make it a serious...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-04-2011, 01:12 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,849
Posted By The_Federov
no more ppsh's :D Added near 10-11 PM Eastern...

no more ppsh's :D
Added near 10-11 PM Eastern Last night.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 8,924
Posted By The_Federov
Did i hur hats?

Did i hur hats?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,269
Posted By The_Federov
Who you be talking about?

Who you be talking about?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-04-2011, 01:07 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,680,998
Posted By The_Federov
Thats stooped

Thats stooped
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-04-2011, 05:19 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,269
Posted By The_Federov
calm down, trolololol! We cant handel the troll!

calm down, trolololol! We cant handel the troll!
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-04-2011, 02:28 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,419
Posted By The_Federov
70% is still a larger amount than 30% <3

70% is still a larger amount than 30% <3
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,419
Posted By The_Federov
make it 7 Please? I'm never here sundays from 6-7.

make it 7 Please? I'm never here sundays from 6-7.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,269
Posted By The_Federov
I think they have an economy, (Well, for graal.),...

I think they have an economy, (Well, for graal.), but, I don't think it's controlled, and the server IS going to fail, like every time before.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-03-2011, 07:40 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,419
Posted By The_Federov
Not everyone's poor, and my Cash Stack I'm...

Not everyone's poor, and my Cash Stack I'm holding aint half bad.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-03-2011, 07:24 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,419
Posted By The_Federov
I'm getting SS. Enough said!

I'm getting SS. Enough said!
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-03-2011, 06:29 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,206
Posted By The_Federov
How will you get guns fixed? talk to a person, or...

How will you get guns fixed? talk to a person, or self done?
Forum: Zone 04-03-2011, 05:58 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 9,888
Posted By The_Federov
I told a guy, who told a Guy, who told Swimdude...

I told a guy, who told a Guy, who told Swimdude what Graal is. I felt the need to share this.
But, good bye Reptar, and hi Powerpro <3
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-03-2011, 05:55 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,305
Posted By The_Federov
Yeah, someone who had ideas for the server, maybe...

Yeah, someone who had ideas for the server, maybe they don't know how to do them.. but we got somewhere with them?
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-03-2011, 05:52 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,713
Posted By The_Federov
Make graal FREE! (Don't troll, I know it cost...

Make graal FREE!
(Don't troll, I know it cost money to play, because he wouldn't host it if he made no money.)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-03-2011, 05:48 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,206
Posted By The_Federov
This sounds great, I'm guessing no...

This sounds great, I'm guessing no superoverpoweredmegauberguns, e.g. Mp5 Navy on era?
(I'm guessing this, due to guns breaking.)
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-03-2011, 01:02 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,458
Posted By The_Federov
Someone fell for it?

Someone fell for it?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-03-2011, 12:58 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 8,269
Posted By The_Federov
It was Great for like two days, Shadow came back...

It was Great for like two days, Shadow came back and DESTROYED the fun everyone was having. Server can burn, for all I care.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-02-2011, 03:37 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,458
Posted By The_Federov
It's a horrible joke, they'll play it on, to make...

It's a horrible joke, they'll play it on, to make more people think it's not a joke.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 184

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.