Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Neonight
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-01-2003, 03:43 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,464
Posted By Neonight
Hahaha! I had forgotten all about that. I thought...

Hahaha! I had forgotten all about that. I thought it was a good idea, but people kept abusing it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-01-2003, 03:41 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,444
Posted By Neonight
I think I'll be fine without your respect. You...

I think I'll be fine without your respect. You act as if it is a godsend to have it. If you don't want to read my posts, you certainly don't have to. There's an ignore option. I'm sorry, but in my...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-01-2003, 04:57 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,157
Posted By Neonight
I sure wouldn't remind a "remove" button. ;o Or...

I sure wouldn't remind a "remove" button. ;o Or at least Hoss wouldn't. Wanting to clear out some of the inactive Baddies.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-01-2003, 04:50 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,444
Posted By Neonight
I am a prick. What's your point? It's very clear...

I am a prick. What's your point? It's very clear I don't like you. I really doubt any managers are ever going to be in a 'big enough problem they're going to have to call you.' Rest assured, I think...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-31-2003, 03:57 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,531
Posted By Neonight
Yeah. *snort* Those timeouts *snort* and that...

Yeah. *snort* Those timeouts *snort* and that evil cosine! *snort* But my Everquest level 25298359 Dark/Light/Magic Elf of Time with the King's robe and the Staff of Valhardialenaofn will surely...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-31-2003, 03:52 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,444
Posted By Neonight
HEY. YOU. I WAS BEING SARCASTIC. DO I HAVE TO USE...

HEY. YOU. I WAS BEING SARCASTIC. DO I HAVE TO USE SARCASM BRACKETS?


You were being serious...? Oh my God... You, sir, are a *****.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-31-2003, 01:06 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,444
Posted By Neonight
Only after I give everyone my phone number since...

Only after I give everyone my phone number since I was once developer on Graal 2001!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-31-2003, 01:03 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,270
Posted By Neonight
Would've been pretty hard, considering I made...

Would've been pretty hard, considering I made this first. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-30-2003, 07:28 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,270
Posted By Neonight
Post Classic Staff tags

None of the staff tags on Classic are working. :( They worked about 10 min. or so ago, but they stopped working. Stryker says he has no idea what happened. x.x
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 07-30-2003, 06:54 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 7,527
Posted By Neonight
What about the Lute music/graphics? I'm sure if...

What about the Lute music/graphics? I'm sure if you wanted, Giltwist could very easily re-create the same wavs on his synthesizer. Valikorlia should get yelled at first. It has more *****s on it.
Forum: Tech Support 07-29-2003, 11:51 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 774
Posted By Neonight
Re: Light effects (Win2k)

This stuff has been reported zillions of times already. Search somewhere within the first few pages of the main forum. You need the latest video card drivers.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-29-2003, 11:30 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,311
Posted By Neonight
Hidden in green at the bottom: Powered...

Hidden in green at the bottom:


Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.0.0
Copyright ©2000, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright (C) 1998-2002 Linux cyberjoueurs All Rights Reserved


So I'm...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2003, 09:25 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,402
Posted By Neonight
I would've jailed you, too. And yes, I would've...

I would've jailed you, too. And yes, I would've jailed you for being stupid.
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 07-29-2003, 08:29 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 7,527
Posted By Neonight
I don't see my graphics on there at the time, but...

I don't see my graphics on there at the time, but I'm trying to talk to Malak. I asked him where the head honcho was.


On another note, I just heard sounds that I'm sure are from RPG Maker 2000....
Forum: Valikorlia Main Forum 07-29-2003, 08:19 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 7,527
Posted By Neonight
God damnit, if my Providence graphics are on that...

God damnit, if my Providence graphics are on that server after I specifically told Weow not to use them, heads are going to roll. Tyne made the lute, window, vines, etc., but I made a few of the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-29-2003, 08:09 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,531
Posted By Neonight
I liked the bomys/bomies that could be "scripted"...

I liked the bomys/bomies that could be "scripted" by the owner. I'm not sure if that was Gen 1 or Gen 2. I think it was Gen 2.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-29-2003, 07:56 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,525
Posted By Neonight
Re: Re: Re: Im Back

Well, right now I'm not too sporty. I've been throwing up for the past 15 minutes. Not much fun.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-29-2003, 06:30 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,525
Posted By Neonight
Re: Im Back

Wow... I haven't seen you since... Elven Lands?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-28-2003, 05:31 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,418
Posted By Neonight
The password is still stored in the registry.

The password is still stored in the registry.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-28-2003, 04:55 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,370
Posted By Neonight
Do you ever post about 2001 without saying how it...

Do you ever post about 2001 without saying how it is 'Jeff's fault?'
Believe it or not, Jeff didn't make your mess.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-28-2003, 04:47 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,627
Posted By Neonight
Tell that to the video game industry.

Tell that to the video game industry.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-28-2003, 04:44 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,444
Posted By Neonight
Re: No im not Global Staff

Words cannot express how funny that is. Wait. Yes they can.

...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-27-2003, 02:53 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 822
Posted By Neonight
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-27-2003, 12:28 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,636
Posted By Neonight
Denial...

Denial...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-27-2003, 12:17 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,367
Posted By Neonight
What are you getting at? Are you saying Graal:...

What are you getting at? Are you saying Graal: The Adventure is a copy of Graal 2000? I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but Graal 2000 was just added somewhat recently. The whole point of it was...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.