Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Hyped
Forum: Events and Activities 01-10-2002, 12:16 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,418
Posted By Hyped
Re: Who took the survivor away?

Hero , survivor is held WAY too much. Back in the day it was held once a day if even that and the prize was about 200g that all the et pitched in. The survivor was highly anticipated then.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-10-2002, 12:09 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 9,148
Posted By Hyped
Very nice.

Very nice.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-10-2002, 11:02 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,206
Posted By Hyped
Definately.

Definately.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-10-2002, 10:57 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,682
Posted By Hyped
I turned 17 today. ^_^

I turned 17 today. ^_^
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-08-2002, 12:47 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,647
Posted By Hyped
Blah, as far as I know the age is 14, I'll be 17...

Blah, as far as I know the age is 14, I'll be 17 on wednesday :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-06-2002, 08:39 PM
Replies: 127
Views: 7,297
Posted By Hyped
Krakken: Well this is what I have to say....

Krakken:
Well this is what I have to say. Firstly, Zak is a very good RPer because he has great ideas and lots of potential. Sometimes he lets himself down (don't we all?) but for the rest of the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 09:27 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,999
Posted By Hyped
lol

lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 09:26 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,999
Posted By Hyped
speedhack = illegal. DONT USE!

speedhack = illegal. DONT USE!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 09:25 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,999
Posted By Hyped
jap you damn hax0r i hope you get banned.

jap you damn hax0r i hope you get banned.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 09:20 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,999
Posted By Hyped
All g2k1 is is a damn labor server anyways. WORK...

All g2k1 is is a damn labor server anyways. WORK WORK WORK. I dont care what they do with it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 09:18 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,999
Posted By Hyped
Bah,stop *****ing.

Bah,stop *****ing.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 08:23 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,749
Posted By Hyped
LOL

LOL
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 07:00 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,413
Posted By Hyped
I never knew kamuii was police..

I never knew kamuii was police..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 06:56 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 628
Posted By Hyped
I heard it was March 13 , who knows.

I heard it was March 13 , who knows.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 06:54 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,470
Posted By Hyped
OH well, if he is arrested, Nooseknot gets the...

OH well, if he is arrested, Nooseknot gets the server, and I keep my job on there so no biggy to me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 06:52 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 6,409
Posted By Hyped
*waddle waddle*

*waddle waddle*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 06:51 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,099
Posted By Hyped
Hero, you yourself have pushed me to my last...

Hero, you yourself have pushed me to my last never. I am sure you do that to all the other staff also, so dont say you dont do anything because you are full of crap if you say that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 06:47 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,749
Posted By Hyped
If people do mess up events while i am on 2001 i...

If people do mess up events while i am on 2001 i do something about it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 06:45 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 803
Posted By Hyped
Damn Stalker.

Damn Stalker.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-05-2002, 06:43 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 6,409
Posted By Hyped
Farewell as staff koni, If I were you I would...

Farewell as staff koni, If I were you I would have quit too.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-05-2002, 06:38 PM
Replies: 348
Views: 33,930
Posted By Hyped
Graal since p2p has gone down in several ways....

Graal since p2p has gone down in several ways. When I first played graal, it was a fun and exciting environment, not a labor slaving one. Graal2002 just seems to want to make better graphics, use...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-03-2002, 11:39 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 10,979
Posted By Hyped
lol, i just like the whole midieval concept of it...

lol, i just like the whole midieval concept of it all, very cool.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-03-2002, 11:37 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,339
Posted By Hyped
for some reason the only account that lags...

for some reason the only account that lags extremely bad on graal is my Hyped account, all of my other accounts and my brothers accounts work fine.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-03-2002, 11:28 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,339
Posted By Hyped
Yeah, 2002 looks great so far, but since the...

Yeah, 2002 looks great so far, but since the server is basically npc based, the server lags extremely bad which is basically the only thing i dont like, but you cant really help that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-02-2002, 12:13 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,623
Posted By Hyped
He calls the GM a hacker, haha.

He calls the GM a hacker, haha.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.