Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Glory
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-07-2002, 06:11 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,549
Posted By Glory
TRUE BUT MINE IS BETTER OK?

TRUE BUT MINE IS BETTER OK?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-07-2002, 05:58 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,549
Posted By Glory
NOT LIKE THEY CARE ANYWAY!!!!!!!!! ANYWAY GO TO...

NOT LIKE THEY CARE ANYWAY!!!!!!!!! ANYWAY GO TO NGRF MY TOPIC IS BIGGER =):rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-07-2002, 05:54 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,549
Posted By Glory
*looks at my custom title* hmmm GOOGI PM ME ON...

*looks at my custom title* hmmm GOOGI PM ME ON HOW TO BE LIKE YOU THX.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-07-2002, 05:51 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,622
Posted By Glory
I think I will start acting like Googi...maybe we...

I think I will start acting like Googi...maybe we can make people leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg rox on. Yes hated owned my socks =( but I think half of these people deserve to be in it more than us and i...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-07-2002, 05:48 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,549
Posted By Glory
But! Mine is better and have good posts so move...

But! Mine is better and have good posts so move it here and I will be happy and take you away from list of mods...because you did me that little kind favour you always wanted to do but it couldn';t...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-07-2002, 05:45 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,549
Posted By Glory
I agree remove him because he said "****" and...

I agree remove him because he said "****" and "****ing" kthxbye
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-07-2002, 05:41 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,549
Posted By Glory
EXCUSE ME WHY WAS MY THREAD MOVED TO NGRF AND HIS...

EXCUSE ME WHY WAS MY THREAD MOVED TO NGRF AND HIS GETS TO STAY >=(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-07-2002, 05:08 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,622
Posted By Glory
OK Seeing as though I was called a "bandwagon...

OK Seeing as though I was called a "bandwagon jumping idiot" I want a reset too.:rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-03-2002, 10:25 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,412
Posted By Glory
Corupt: boy it doesn't matter who you are you'll...

Corupt: boy it doesn't matter who you are you'll get accused for stealing anything but anyways yes I had already had the idea for a minitilemap and I talked to confucious and glory several times...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-03-2002, 09:18 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,139
Posted By Glory
Oh ok thanks...well it was suppose to change the...

Oh ok thanks...well it was suppose to change the RC head, I got it off a friend but I r super confused.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-03-2002, 08:57 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,139
Posted By Glory
How does this NPC work please?

if (created)
{ for (i=0;i<allplayerscount;i++)
{ if (strequals(#F,))
{ if (strequals(#a,accname))
{ setplayerprop #3,headname;}
}
}
}
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-02-2002, 06:16 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,053
Posted By Glory
Unless you go steal the account name?

Unless you go steal the account name?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-02-2002, 04:24 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,412
Posted By Glory
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-02-2002, 04:07 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,412
Posted By Glory
BL: World map demo level

Corupt: alright here is a demo level of world map tiles and please notice that they are incomplete progress is picking up I have found an old friend and he will be working with me some may know his...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-01-2002, 06:16 PM
Replies: 25
...
Views: 2,142
Posted By Glory
So will there most likely be a reset? I would...

So will there most likely be a reset? I would like one so then I can start to play without worrying about being reset.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-01-2002, 08:53 AM
Replies: 25
...
Views: 2,142
Posted By Glory
Well I would just like to know because I was...

Well I would just like to know because I was going to restart playing there..and I saw somewhere you were trying to convince unixmad to reset it because Stefan didn't let you. Even if you said there...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-01-2002, 08:08 AM
Replies: 25
...
Views: 2,142
Posted By Glory
But it would be nice if people knew because...

But it would be nice if people knew because people won't really play there until they get a stright answer...like...There will be a reset

There won't be a reset

or

There will be a reset when...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-01-2002, 08:02 AM
Replies: 25
...
Views: 2,142
Posted By Glory
...

So basically there will be a reset on 2k1...but after Kamuii get's through to unixmad? As there is no point in playing if you're going to be reset.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-29-2002, 06:22 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,385
Posted By Glory
Actually Cybnext's scripting wasn't too good...

Actually Cybnext's scripting wasn't too good because you can even have any (adouahfoushad) tags...lol plus * tags =P
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-26-2002, 05:42 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,042
Posted By Glory
Re: Re: Re: uhhh?

That he agrees with you..lol also Joker you stole Gonmon's graphic. AVATAR STEALING. kthxbye.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-26-2002, 05:40 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,102
Posted By Glory
Re: Re: Re: o.O

hmmmm lol...and one of them, Konvict came on SL and begged me to beg Arch to make him an officer...yeaaaaa sure....like after the 39582097243098 times you called me a "***" and told me to "die" how...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-25-2002, 08:22 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,578
Posted By Glory
Neither is your level stealing! but hey!

Neither is your level stealing! but hey!
Forum: Level Design 08-25-2002, 08:17 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,009
Posted By Glory
I swear that level was on Andor...oh my golly...

I swear that level was on Andor...oh my golly gosh it was...and that was soooo many months ago...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-25-2002, 02:46 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 872
Posted By Glory
BL: Thinking Out Loud

Corupt: It's hard to invoke emotion on the player through the kinda system were working with here yes you can have the player feel a little aww and wow in the beauty of graphics and cool things...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-19-2002, 08:16 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,826
Posted By Glory
PFT!!!! don't give away the freaking master plan...

PFT!!!! don't give away the freaking master plan you dip stick. ;) :rolleyes:
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.