Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ArchOwl
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-04-2002, 08:59 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,231
Posted By ArchOwl
yes,1, 2, or 3 days after you were given the...

yes,1, 2, or 3 days after you were given the ability to add tags, surprise surprise :rolleyes:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-03-2002, 10:39 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,720
Posted By ArchOwl
this happens to me alot, so far the sns that have...

this happens to me alot, so far the sns that have tried to impersonate me are:

NightOwI
ARCH0WI
ArchOwlSucksBalls
FartOwl
and I completely forgot ArchOwlLovesBoys
Forum: Level Design 03-03-2002, 09:51 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,468
Posted By ArchOwl
the black lanterns look bad when they are orange...

the black lanterns look bad when they are orange :\
Forum: Zormite 03-03-2002, 07:00 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 877
Posted By ArchOwl
go screw a walrus

go screw a walrus
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-03-2002, 06:21 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,896
Posted By ArchOwl
Or what about a teaser from UT on graal? (big...

Or what about a teaser from UT on graal? (big teaser that is 9/10ths done)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-03-2002, 06:16 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,896
Posted By ArchOwl
It probably took you alot longer... Nice script...

It probably took you alot longer...
Nice script though :D
I changed it to something more fun :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-03-2002, 05:53 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,231
Posted By ArchOwl
Oh Phoenix(AKA Draco, Phoenix is his ROLEPLAYING...

Oh Phoenix(AKA Draco, Phoenix is his ROLEPLAYING name) is alot smarter than you, he can use commas.

Scream, the person you let in(I might be mistaken though), uses "u" and "r" and "y" and all...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-03-2002, 01:44 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,231
Posted By ArchOwl
I dont know if you are the person I think you...

I dont know if you are the person I think you are.... but someone with a similar name to you kept massing about stands with his tag on.... very annoying :\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-02-2002, 08:52 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,409
Posted By ArchOwl
KONIS GRAPHICS + KAIS SCRIPTING ONO :eek:...

KONIS GRAPHICS + KAIS SCRIPTING

ONO :eek: :eek: :eek:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-02-2002, 08:50 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,231
Posted By ArchOwl
True but you're hardly ever on...

True but you're hardly ever on...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-02-2002, 08:47 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,482
Posted By ArchOwl
:p

:p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-02-2002, 03:59 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,231
Posted By ArchOwl
we wouldve made a good team :(

we wouldve made a good team :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-02-2002, 01:42 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,231
Posted By ArchOwl
WHO?

WHO?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-02-2002, 01:12 PM
Replies: 136
Views: 8,106
Posted By ArchOwl
I would attack noone. I would see anyone...

I would attack noone. I would see anyone attacking me as an opportunity to report for assault :p
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-02-2002, 01:08 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,409
Posted By ArchOwl
THAT IS THE BEST LIGHTING EFFECT I HAVE EVER SEEN...

THAT IS THE BEST LIGHTING EFFECT I HAVE EVER SEEN
THAT IS GOD LIKE
MY GOD
YOUR AWESOME AT SCRIPTING
DVSBEANANZDHBRSDZG
HOLY @@@@
GFHDHBDZBHDXGT
THATS SO AMAZING
FHBHXDGBHZHBG
AHHHHHH
Forum: Level Design 03-02-2002, 01:00 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,301
Posted By ArchOwl
EEWWWWWWWW THOSE LAVA/VOLCANO TILES DO NOT GO...

EEWWWWWWWW
THOSE LAVA/VOLCANO TILES DO NOT GO WITH HOUSE TILES
REFGFBNRAETG
HORRIBLE
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-02-2002, 12:57 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,231
Posted By ArchOwl
the 1000 gralats thing was to keep idiots to shut...

the 1000 gralats thing was to keep idiots to shut up about asking

i did let a few people in for 300g, anyways they were tested like anyone else, just that they were rich/annoying :p I know its no...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-01-2002, 06:09 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 6,976
Posted By ArchOwl
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2002, 06:07 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,380
Posted By ArchOwl
I would get about 10k if i sold all my stuff......

I would get about 10k if i sold all my stuff... maybe a lil less, give or take about 3000, depends on how much the bomy sells for....
Forum: Level Design 03-01-2002, 04:56 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,601
Posted By ArchOwl
um its called moving npcs all the way to the...

um its called moving npcs all the way to the right and then making the level completely connected, towhere you can move it off the screen as an npc, then turn the npc to no-shield.gif and bam
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2002, 04:53 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,231
Posted By ArchOwl
Bird mafia disbanded?

I heard TBM was disbanded.... and I also heard the reason was because of lack of members...... hah

Anyways, whats the deal on this? I heard it from my friend in RL whos been friends with bird for...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2002, 04:18 PM
Replies: 265
Views: 22,155
Posted By ArchOwl
:(

:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2002, 06:42 AM
Replies: 265
Views: 22,155
Posted By ArchOwl
I have 1k, a doll(fal), a bomy(my favorite bomy...

I have 1k, a doll(fal), a bomy(my favorite bomy ever, who i would never sell at all) and an owl hat

Did I work for it? The only thing I've ever worked for on graal was about 1000 gralats, which...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2002, 04:59 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 908
Posted By ArchOwl
WOOT LETS GET KONI TO SCRIPT TEH BIG GUNZ...

WOOT LETS GET KONI TO SCRIPT TEH BIG GUNZ :D:D:D:D:D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2002, 04:21 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,252
Posted By ArchOwl
Re: Scammr

OIC K
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.