Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 260
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Riot
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-23-2006, 10:30 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,516
Posted By Riot
:)

:)
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 02-21-2006, 04:35 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 368
Posted By Riot
Meaning: They only disable if they are scripted...

Meaning: They only disable if they are scripted to.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-19-2006, 09:44 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,227
Posted By Riot
You really don't have to post stuff twice in two...

You really don't have to post stuff twice in two different sections.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 02-18-2006, 08:40 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,740
Posted By Riot
It appears to be working now, thanks. :)

It appears to be working now, thanks. :)
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 02-18-2006, 07:11 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,740
Posted By Riot
Having the same problem with Delteria's Event...

Having the same problem with Delteria's Event System. Anyone on v4 cannot be warped because the actionclientside never triggers.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-18-2006, 03:56 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,785
Posted By Riot
Why wouldn't a triggeraction work? I have done...

Why wouldn't a triggeraction work? I have done something similar using triggerServer/Client...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-13-2006, 12:10 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,738
Posted By Riot
1,1,1,1,1 instead of {1,1,1,1,1}

1,1,1,1,1 instead of {1,1,1,1,1}
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-12-2006, 11:59 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,738
Posted By Riot
If I remember correctly, you have to use the old...

If I remember correctly, you have to use the old format for arrays when you're dealing with flags in DB-NPCs and Player Attributes (if editing from RC/NC). By the looks of it you're trying to use the...
Forum: Future Improvements 02-10-2006, 04:55 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 678
Posted By Riot
This already exists if you mean the playerlist. ...

This already exists if you mean the playerlist.

selectedlistplayers
returns an array of player objects (not counting buddies on other servers)
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 02-07-2006, 11:35 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,456
Posted By Riot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metasyntactic_variabl...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metasyntactic_variable
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 01-31-2006, 04:03 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,111
Posted By Riot
Both the server and client documents have it...

Both the server and client documents have it listed as:
requestmysql(str, str, str, str, str) - returns object
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 01-31-2006, 03:22 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,111
Posted By Riot
That would be what the name infers. I tried...

That would be what the name infers.

I tried using this a while back when was fiddling with requesturl and couldn't find any way to get it to work, or even what it returns if it works. Some insight...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 01-28-2006, 07:45 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 454
Posted By Riot
http://graalonline.com/downloads/rc.tgz That is...

http://graalonline.com/downloads/rc.tgz
That is the Linux RC, which Stefan said to download, it contains the RC images inside the compressed file.
Forum: Tech Support 01-28-2006, 04:05 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,306
Posted By Riot
I had a problem like this that prevented me from...

I had a problem like this that prevented me from using Graal at all, it came from installing some beta Microsoft software, uninstalling the beta software resolved my problem.
Forum: Tech Support 01-21-2006, 11:24 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,399
Posted By Riot
I was about to make a post on this. It only...

I was about to make a post on this.

It only happens on some servers, for example I lose connection on Delteria after some time, but can idle on Delteria Dev for hours and never lose connection.
Forum: Announcements 01-14-2006, 08:13 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 13,060
Posted By Riot
That, or perhaps a changelog on the Graal Bible?

That, or perhaps a changelog on the Graal Bible?
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-13-2006, 12:53 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,888
Posted By Riot
I tested this code as you supplied, with the...

I tested this code as you supplied, with the exception of adding a showcharacter so I could see it, and got no errors at all.

Tested on Delteria dev.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-10-2006, 03:28 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,575
Posted By Riot
Do not include the extension (.gani), so the...

Do not include the extension (.gani), so the second one.
Forum: Tech Support 01-05-2006, 03:37 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 848
Posted By Riot
If it is the old RC and you still have the window...

If it is the old RC and you still have the window open, you can push F8 and reconnect to bring the icon back, or push F8 again after the serverlist loads to log out.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-02-2006, 07:03 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,384
Posted By Riot
Even better, search the documents in your graal...

Even better, search the documents in your graal folder!
Those newfeature documents are quite helpful, I'd suggest opening them and searching for enablefeatures.
Forum: Tech Support 12-30-2005, 02:47 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 887
Posted By Riot
HTTP Requests and hosts

I noticed several revisions ago that some new request commands were added on the client-end, one of which involves HTTP requests. This is great, but it does not seem to be sending the Host to the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-30-2005, 02:41 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 5,327
Posted By Riot
Try this for starters: In the weapon ...

Try this for starters:

In the weapon

Make your code easier to read, and more organized, such as doing:

if (mousedown)
{
if (this.inuse == 0)
{
Forum: Tech Support 12-28-2005, 01:11 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,034
Posted By Riot
It is the way v4 saves line breaks, open it in...

It is the way v4 saves line breaks, open it in WordPad, or some program besides Notepad and it should display properly.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 12-20-2005, 10:45 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,556
Posted By Riot
Considering: I would say, yes.

Considering:


I would say, yes.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 12-06-2005, 11:12 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 878
Posted By Riot
It is only slightly bigger than the last version.

It is only slightly bigger than the last version.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 260

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.