Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 8,660
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Quite frankly (Haha I said frankly.. how ironic)...

Quite frankly (Haha I said frankly.. how ironic) I don't think Deo is a very suitable Manager. Not because of who he is or where he plays most. But for the simple fact that it doesn't seem like he...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 46,229
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Actually, if you knew anything about what you...

Actually, if you knew anything about what you spoke of, than you would know that I wasnt the one who gave everyone that money. That was Thrash. So get your facts straight before you go out blurting...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-15-2009, 06:32 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,409
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Army guy

Yeah so I havnt really submitted anything half decent in awhile. So I dont know if anyone remembers those oldschool army guys that you bought like 50 in a pack, they were green, and packaged in...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 5,145
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Haha oh ok.. that works I suppose.

Haha oh ok.. that works I suppose.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 5,145
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
OYA?! Since when?? You havnt been spotted...

OYA?! Since when?? You havnt been spotted affialating with Graal for atleast a year now.. lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,914
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
This my friend.. is a neverending journey. :noob:

This my friend.. is a neverending journey. :noob:
Forum: Graphic Design 02-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 5,145
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
OR IS IT?! :cool: MUAHAHA... On a side note, nice...

OR IS IT?! :cool: MUAHAHA... On a side note, nice job Tom. I've seen better though XD jk jk. Nice to see that youre still around man, long time no see.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-04-2009, 01:15 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,899
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I vote WASD movement because for one, its unique....

I vote WASD movement because for one, its unique. And secondly it opens up a wide array of new possibilities in gameplay. Especially with the sales given gameplay idea (which is similar to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2009, 05:29 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,027
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yeah, that'd be the glock.. I believe we have a...

Yeah, that'd be the glock.. I believe we have a different graphic lined up to replace that anyways.. Sorry for the inconvenience though. x_x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2009, 12:55 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,027
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Oh is it? I didn't know.. it was already on the...

Oh is it? I didn't know.. it was already on the server when I had came around so I just assumed that it had been made by one of the people working on Spawn way before.. But ill be sure to delete it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,027
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Spawn was a server that I actually decided to...

Spawn was a server that I actually decided to help out in my spare time because the person who started it was a good friend.. I'm the one who tried to take this modern aspect they were going for and...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,567
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lol wow.. thats gotta be some kind of joke.. ?...

Lol wow.. thats gotta be some kind of joke.. ? APRIL FOOLS?! HAHA.. HA.. .. HA.. ?? Seriously that Bher is ridiculously stupid looking. >_<
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 02-02-2009, 05:59 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,722
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
How would it have any type of playercount if the...

How would it have any type of playercount if the place that the server is being developed is locked to staff only.. ? Either way. I will say that I am now working there and it is probably the most...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,553
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Soala I really must say that I highly dislike the...

Soala I really must say that I highly dislike the attitude you're giving.. Its obvious this guy came here for help, yet instead you're flaming him for a program he's using? Cmon man, lighten up a...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 02-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,774
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Why would anyone play Graal if they could play...

Why would anyone play Graal if they could play Zelda.. ? OMI GOOD POINT! :noob:
Forum: Graphic Design 01-28-2009, 11:17 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,210
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You would've been better off asking how many...

You would've been better off asking how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.. >_<
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-18-2009, 10:30 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,602
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lol, funny.. that script reminds me of an editted...

Lol, funny.. that script reminds me of an editted version of my Event Tool.. heh. You should really try to actually create your own scripts.. :noob: It's wierd how quickly scripts get passed around...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-18-2009, 02:38 AM
Replies: 134
Poll: Ol' West
Views: 12,993
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Why are you even still trying to present an...

Why are you even still trying to present an arguement? You've failed.. epicly at that. Just let it be. Ol' West is Hosted the Hosted tab because it belongs there.. Whether it's active or not does NOT...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-18-2009, 02:31 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,595
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I really dont feel like typing up everything that...

I really dont feel like typing up everything that is wrong with this, so instead I suggest you study what i've done to your sword with this edit. ^^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-17-2009, 08:04 AM
Replies: 134
Poll: Ol' West
Views: 12,993
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Sorry but your so called facts.. seem more like...

Sorry but your so called facts.. seem more like an opinion to me, get your "facts" straight.. rofl.. let ME lay down "that" facts so YOU can understand.

Ol' West + No Staff = Ol' West

Ol' West...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-15-2009, 10:21 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,381
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lol sorry.. i had assumed that a flame was what...

Lol sorry.. i had assumed that a flame was what you were going for roughly because of the name "dragon tear".. and dragons usually spit flames.. you know? yeah but oh well >_< Either way, in my eyes...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-15-2009, 03:21 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 4,966
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lol.. too bad he really has no developers.....

Lol.. too bad he really has no developers.. Crow.. Tig.. Kimmy? thats about it.. Tig is rarely on at all, i dont even know if he works for the server anymore since Deo got manager, but if not that...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-15-2009, 03:15 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 4,966
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I would say I definantly would've preferred...

I would say I definantly would've preferred Sales/Andy getting Manager.. but whatever, **** happens :\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-15-2009, 02:52 AM
Replies: 134
Poll: Ol' West
Views: 12,993
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
WHY does it matter? You obviously do not know...

WHY does it matter? You obviously do not know what the hosted tab is for. It's to show playerworlds that have actually met requirements and could potentially have a chance to become Classic if...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-15-2009, 02:40 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,860
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Oh sheesh bub.. where to start? >_< I really did...

Oh sheesh bub.. where to start? >_< I really did NOT want to edit this considering how bad it is.. But dont let me telling you its bad bring down your spirit any. I am just an honest crit. But dont...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.