Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 474
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AlaricoMontario
Forum: Forest 07-15-2006, 04:31 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,157
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Meh, I'll help from time to time if needed. It's...

Meh, I'll help from time to time if needed. It's the least I owe Draxx.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-15-2006, 04:30 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,232
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Bjorn added the shiney, I believe.

Bjorn added the shiney, I believe.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-15-2006, 02:40 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,232
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Oh, and since a certain Germanic staffer failed...

Oh, and since a certain Germanic staffer failed to mention in his little 'server news' thread,

Brigid followers need to thank Grirahan for their shiney new shields.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,037
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Zoogi was someone that was tolerated. ANyone who...

Zoogi was someone that was tolerated. ANyone who doesn't have the balls to tell Bosh's little army to straighten their act up and behave like mature people, doesn't have the right to rule a country....
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-11-2006, 09:11 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,037
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Hey buddy, come back when you've got more than...

Hey buddy, come back when you've got more than week back under your belt, eh? Because your rhetoric across the forums isn't exactly impressive.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,232
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Hurricane: Tornado on steroids, over water.

Hurricane: Tornado on steroids, over water.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,037
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Zoogi, get over it. If it were a true...

Zoogi, get over it.

If it were a true 'hack', I would have been banned in an instant by Bjorn. While it wasn't entirely honorable, "all's fair in love and war".

Have fun running yet another...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,357
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Thanks

Thanks
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 5,112
Posted By AlaricoMontario
The fact is, even if Graal can't control what...

The fact is, even if Graal can't control what happens over AIM, it can control what's on it's servers. What I mean by this is,

While no, you can't pillor/ban someone for AIM USD'ing, you CAN...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-08-2006, 11:02 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,357
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Where's that little owl pic.... the one that...

Where's that little owl pic....

the one that says 'ilold' or what have you?

Yes, that would be appropriate about now.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,357
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Really. If I told people that Zormite was...

Really.
If I told people that Zormite was getting a new city I'd be haggled everyday most likely.

Oh..whoops ;)
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,357
Posted By AlaricoMontario
As much as Draenin and I disagree, You get...

As much as Draenin and I disagree,

You get rid of him, and Samurai won't get a face lift for two years.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,357
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Tempist > All of the above :P

Tempist > All of the above

:P
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-06-2006, 11:43 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,357
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Aye Draenin. Congrats Calani, hope this time...

Aye Draenin.

Congrats Calani, hope this time around Zormite is more than a daycare center.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,357
Posted By AlaricoMontario
WHen he says 'mindless PKing' He means...

WHen he says 'mindless PKing'

He means stalking and stalking and once killing the target continuing the process until the rich target starts to drop diamonds.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,357
Posted By AlaricoMontario
According to Ka-Rhy it is, atleast.

According to Ka-Rhy it is, atleast.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-04-2006, 11:56 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,357
Posted By AlaricoMontario
And Damix you're not the most popular of the...

And Damix you're not the most popular of the bunch either, so float back down to earth please.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-04-2006, 11:55 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,338
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Hey, don't look at me. Bjorn kicked me from the...

Hey, don't look at me. Bjorn kicked me from the Kingdom instead of doing the intelligent thing and just making me a Citizen.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,357
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Amen Luigi. Crescent Pirates, Forest, and...

Amen Luigi.

Crescent Pirates, Forest, and Dustari should decide the new Emperor - because they fought the war.

And personally, I'm sort of glad now that I think about it -because it gets all...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-04-2006, 07:56 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 9,357
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Wow, nice 360 there Bjorn.

Wow,

nice 360 there Bjorn.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-04-2006, 05:41 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,225
Posted By AlaricoMontario
It's now between Crusty Deadbeard (funkymonkey)...

It's now between Crusty Deadbeard (funkymonkey) and Bosh (lordbosh)

You're both tied, though I'm leaning more towards Crusty simply because Bosh has made numerous bids at the throne and has seen...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-04-2006, 12:28 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,225
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Thus far the only people that have applied that I...

Thus far the only people that have applied that I am seriously considering are Bosh and Oasa.

Loriel, don't even get me started. I'm getting the impression you did that as a joke, and I hope it...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-04-2006, 12:10 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,560
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Do you people not realize, that levels don't...

Do you people not realize, that levels don't exist in roleplay?

There is no 'better' person. You are all, in the RP sense, equal. There is no 'level 110'. In essence, you are all level 1's.

So...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-04-2006, 12:08 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,225
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Ah, Draenin, see, that is the kind of immaturity...

Ah, Draenin, see, that is the kind of immaturity that caused Damix, Kyden, and Tempist to leave Samurai when you came to the throne ;)

And Googi said "I dont hate you personally, Im just goign to...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-03-2006, 10:00 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,225
Posted By AlaricoMontario
That's why I talked to him in-game about this. ...

That's why I talked to him in-game about this.

Seriously thoguh Draenin.... go do something for your own Kingdom to make it better, and then when you;ve started that come bug everyone else. It's...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 474

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.