Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 6 of 13
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Showing results 126 to 150 of 316
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Forum:
Era Main Forum
05-04-2006, 12:48 AM
Replies:
12
Taser Gun
Views:
3,489
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Really nice for first pixalated. Also, I think a...
Really nice for first pixalated. Also, I think a tazer gun is like a box thing.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
05-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Replies:
2
Car Gone
Views:
1,125
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Also, The Guy's car the I helped him get...
Also, The Guy's car the I helped him get dissapeared. :[ Help!
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-03-2006, 07:49 PM
Replies:
91
Maloria Development: Ground Zero
Views:
9,716
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Maloria right there just got owned! :X
Maloria right there just got owned! :X
Forum:
Era Main Forum
05-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Replies:
52
Funniest (And worst) Moments on Era
Views:
7,235
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Word.
Word.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
05-03-2006, 07:33 PM
Replies:
13
Business
Views:
1,460
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
You're an idiot. He is just asking a plain...
You're an idiot. He is just asking a plain question since he is new to the server (newbie). So shut up you noob.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
05-03-2006, 06:30 AM
Replies:
52
Funniest (And worst) Moments on Era
Views:
7,235
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Oh yea. Another good moment (No one knows about)...
Oh yea. Another good moment (No one knows about) was when me and IK secretly set up about 100 trips in Era Police then after us leaving someone from Era Police saying "EVERYONE COME TO BASE NOW!!!"...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
05-03-2006, 06:28 AM
Replies:
15
More Realism
Views:
2,077
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Theres an old saying. If it ain't broke, dont fix...
Theres an old saying. If it ain't broke, dont fix it.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
05-03-2006, 06:26 AM
Replies:
20
God of Effects
Views:
3,326
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Ha! I have 158.1! /flex
Ha! I have 158.1!
/flex
Forum:
Future Improvements
05-02-2006, 04:43 AM
Replies:
13
Buddy List
Views:
1,044
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
You evil..evil man!
You evil..evil man!
Forum:
Era Main Forum
05-02-2006, 04:40 AM
Replies:
52
Funniest (And worst) Moments on Era
Views:
7,235
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Funniest - Everyone wanting Chrisz to leave as...
Funniest - Everyone wanting Chrisz to leave as manager and everyone bashing him.
Even Funnier - Everyone crying over him now.
Worse - Chrisz leaving
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
05-02-2006, 01:34 AM
Replies:
10
Almost Time
Views:
1,071
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Hey Lyndzey, wanna go stab ourselfs in the...
Hey Lyndzey, wanna go stab ourselfs in the stomach and go to the hospital and kill some nurses then go home?
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
05-02-2006, 01:25 AM
Replies:
126
Becoming a global
Views:
12,193
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Guys, I am the greatest scripter since God...
Guys, I am the greatest scripter since God himself.
Forum:
Zormite Republic
05-02-2006, 01:04 AM
Replies:
15
Ranks and the like
Views:
2,041
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Ha, sorry I didnt notice it was in the Kingdom >...
Ha, sorry I didnt notice it was in the Kingdom > Zormite part. Also I was in Zormite, will I still be in it or am I blind and it said it in your giant post?
Forum:
Zormite Republic
05-01-2006, 10:01 PM
Replies:
15
Ranks and the like
Views:
2,041
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
What kingdom is this? :X
What kingdom is this? :X
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
05-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Replies:
126
Becoming a global
Views:
12,193
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Hahahaha Okie, I havent seen you in forever. :P
Hahahaha Okie, I havent seen you in forever. :P
Forum:
Bomy Island Main Forum
05-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Replies:
59
Hmmm...
Views:
4,537
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
This is..*rolls giant wheel*... PHENOMINAL!
This is..*rolls giant wheel*... PHENOMINAL!
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-01-2006, 05:38 AM
Replies:
35
The Value of a Playerworld
Views:
3,908
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
I CAN HELP! :[ J/k I suck.
I CAN HELP! :[ J/k I suck.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
04-30-2006, 09:08 PM
Replies:
35
The Value of a Playerworld
Views:
3,908
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Amen.
Amen.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
04-30-2006, 09:03 PM
Replies:
57
Zodiac +1
Views:
5,022
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Yo Momma + Me in Bed > all
Yo Momma + Me in Bed > all
Forum:
Guild Life
04-29-2006, 09:27 PM
Replies:
3
The rules, exactly...
Views:
1,560
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Thats very true. Most guilds are dying and they...
Thats very true. Most guilds are dying and they need a new leader :\.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
04-29-2006, 06:31 PM
Replies:
13
ProjectR
Views:
1,535
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Aww man!
Aww man!
Forum:
Future Improvements
04-29-2006, 06:29 PM
Replies:
13
Buddy List
Views:
1,044
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
This is a really good idea. Like you could have...
This is a really good idea. Like you could have "Add to Buddy List Blah" or "Enemies" :P.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
04-29-2006, 06:09 PM
Replies:
13
ProjectR
Views:
1,535
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Man post screenies! :[!
Man post screenies! :[!
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
04-29-2006, 06:08 PM
Replies:
126
Becoming a global
Views:
12,193
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
HUNGER! Ha, just kidding. Also, just really do...
HUNGER! Ha, just kidding. Also, just really do good things for the community and be a cool guy.
Forum:
Guild Life
04-29-2006, 08:31 AM
Replies:
1
Makeing a Guild... Question...
Views:
774
Posted By
ViCtOrEhEhEh
Yea, I think it would be allowd.
Yea, I think it would be allowd.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 316
Page 6 of 13
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:11 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.