Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SaiyanSaviour
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 07:40 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 5,947
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
And gravestones in certain location honoring...

And gravestones in certain location honoring people who have left graal. (Exp, Antago)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 07:37 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 5,947
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Free *special* mask given out on halloween, and...

Free *special* mask given out on halloween, and that night only!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 07:36 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 5,947
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Graal will turn into a spooky-frightfest on the...

Graal will turn into a spooky-frightfest on the week of halloween! ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 07:33 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 5,947
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
We could have ghost npcs float around the...

We could have ghost npcs float around the pitchblack week, and spooky wind sounds and screams. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 07:30 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 5,947
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Maybe there could be a boat going down the river...

Maybe there could be a boat going down the river with lights on it and.. and.. and throw candy at bomies! (Stefan better keep it dark for a long time, maybe the whole week of Halloween.)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 07:25 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,174
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Let's play now!

Let's play now!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 07:24 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,174
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Re: Re: im back..well..sorta

The game is god-like!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 07:22 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,174
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Re: im back..well..sorta

You never want to play on PSO with me. :mad:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 07:19 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 9,796
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I want to be coach of the Antora Blizzards! :D

I want to be coach of the Antora Blizzards! :D
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 05:03 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 9,796
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Soccer players in real life are mean and get mad...

Soccer players in real life are mean and get mad over not getting a ball in a net. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 05:00 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 9,796
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
And we can have cheerleaders! *drool*

And we can have cheerleaders! *drool*
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-02-2001, 04:58 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 9,796
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Touchdown! I like the idea..

Touchdown! I like the idea..
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-01-2001, 08:21 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,947
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Where is that place?

Where is that place?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-01-2001, 12:40 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,204
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Haha, that's good.

Haha, that's good.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2001, 12:02 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,384
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
You play on Delteria, you suck. :(

You play on Delteria, you suck. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2001, 12:00 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,343
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
{No Comment}

{No Comment}
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2001, 11:55 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,668
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
But not for long the future, it's commin' on it's...

But not for long the future, it's commin' on it's commin' on....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2001, 08:34 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,495
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
:spam: Salty Spam! :spam:

:spam: Salty Spam! :spam:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2001, 08:14 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,990
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I would be bashed to death by then...

I would be bashed to death by then...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2001, 07:59 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,990
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
WACH OUTY FOR HIS TRUSTY SIDEKICK HAMBARGLUR! AND...

WACH OUTY FOR HIS TRUSTY SIDEKICK HAMBARGLUR! AND THM FREAKY BIRD GIRL AND PURPLE TURD DUDE!!!!!111111
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2001, 07:46 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,990
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Thank you, that is my favorite quote. ;)

Thank you, that is my favorite quote. ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2001, 07:40 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,990
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I didn't see that one comming, (Forrest Gump...

I didn't see that one comming, (Forrest Gump voice) Life is like a box of chocolates, you'll neva' know what chul' get!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2001, 07:33 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,990
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I wish I had those :(

I wish I had those :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2001, 07:26 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,990
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
I rather not change it until a mod yells at me.

I rather not change it until a mod yells at me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2001, 07:15 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,990
Posted By SaiyanSaviour
Never noticed that until now! :eek:

Never noticed that until now! :eek:
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.