Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 404
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SwimChao
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-31-2009, 12:23 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,436
Posted By SwimChao
Should have some sweet new changes within a month...

Should have some sweet new changes within a month or two of 2010. Stuff that will actually have some longevity, and won't change the motive of the server!

Thanks, though.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-31-2009, 12:05 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,436
Posted By SwimChao
Thank you x2 @ both of you! :)

Thank you x2 @ both of you! :)
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 12-30-2009, 11:59 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,436
Posted By SwimChao
1 Year (Management)

Today is my one year in management. Was given the job on 12/30/2008.

Got a lot of good things to get out there this upcoming year. Will have info, and screenshots to leak to the public on New...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 12-25-2009, 06:14 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,800
Posted By SwimChao
Thanks everyone, hope you enjoy it! Merry...

Thanks everyone, hope you enjoy it! Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays.
Forum: N-Pulse News 12-25-2009, 09:31 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,586
Posted By SwimChao
Can it be used to send love letters?

Can it be used to send love letters?
Forum: Unholy Nation News 12-25-2009, 09:27 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,800
Posted By SwimChao
And all the hard working players, and staff who...

And all the hard working players, and staff who helped get it done! It wouldn't be possible without them.
Forum: Unholy Nation News 12-25-2009, 08:21 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,800
Posted By SwimChao
Happy Holidays!

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8141/christmas2.png

All of Unholy Nation's festivities have finally been released!

North of Dispora you can access a small festivities center. You'll find a...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-23-2009, 10:47 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 9,301
Posted By SwimChao
I dunno where I was going. I looked at this...

I dunno where I was going. I looked at this thread and saw the weird thing I put in last post, and didn't like the color. I know I'm never going to finish it though, so I put it here!!!! I wasted my...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-23-2009, 10:16 AM
Replies: 174
Views: 30,459
Posted By SwimChao
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7694/graal3.png...

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7694/graal3.png

mrs.luda's mom, can luda come out and play?
Forum: Graphic Design 12-23-2009, 08:59 AM
Replies: 174
Views: 30,459
Posted By SwimChao
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8498/graala.png ...

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8498/graala.png
hi luda. i like ur thread
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-23-2009, 08:37 AM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,400
Posted By SwimChao
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/9863/igraal.png

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/9863/igraal.png
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,665
Posted By SwimChao
Happy Birthday, Birthday Boy. You're of age...

Happy Birthday, Birthday Boy.

You're of age now: http://pkmn.net/games/frlg/sprites/pokeball.png
Forum: Videos 12-19-2009, 10:43 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 33,974
Posted By SwimChao
Just on a side note, the autotune was only used...

Just on a side note, the autotune was only used for kicks and giggles...

It's not like this is a serious song, guys.
Forum: Videos 12-16-2009, 04:49 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 33,974
Posted By SwimChao
Thanks for support, we're KILLIN' it!! Gonna...

Thanks for support, we're KILLIN' it!!

Gonna get some more stuff rolling here soon, and am in the process of contacting some more artists.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-15-2009, 11:50 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,400
Posted By SwimChao
A little unrelated, but it's very refreshing to...

A little unrelated, but it's very refreshing to see Stefan actively participating in the topic.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-15-2009, 08:41 AM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,400
Posted By SwimChao
I think a spar system would actually probably be...

I think a spar system would actually probably be one of the best things they could do for it.

Maybe could get a basic couple of events, have an event bot run them or something. Just races, and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-15-2009, 08:26 AM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,400
Posted By SwimChao
A capable spar would be a great addition, imo!

A capable spar would be a great addition, imo!
Forum: Videos 12-15-2009, 07:11 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 33,974
Posted By SwimChao
Day'n'Night (Graal SINGLE!!)

Streety & AM - Day'n'Night (Graal Remix)
4Flb00XLCKA
FRESH SINGLE FROM THE UPCOMING GRAAL MIXTAPE.

It's really happening.

http://i45.tinypic.com/zx5qwy.png
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-15-2009, 07:04 AM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,400
Posted By SwimChao
It would be nice to see some directions for the...

It would be nice to see some directions for the players who have no idea what they're doing? Atleast some signs to guide them.

I snuck on before it got shut down for PCs.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-15-2009, 04:12 AM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,400
Posted By SwimChao
I am going to be monitoring how this progresses...

I am going to be monitoring how this progresses very closely. I have been strongly considering an iPhone, or just an iPod touch lately. This sort of sparks a little more interest.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,460
Posted By SwimChao
I always read it when it's updated. I use the...

I always read it when it's updated. I use the server list news, primarily. I'll only read the wiki if I have news pending for UN.

It's something like an intuition developed since I became big in...
Forum: N-Pulse News 12-13-2009, 10:59 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,876
Posted By SwimChao
Congratulations, if you ever need any help with...

Congratulations, if you ever need any help with anything, I'm available.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-13-2009, 10:57 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 18,999
Posted By SwimChao
I can agree with this, but it does help to make...

I can agree with this, but it does help to make yourself readily available with a collective group of people, and offer your services to help other players.
Forum: Unholy Nation News 11-05-2009, 08:55 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,814
Posted By SwimChao
You're missing the point here, which is to VOTE!

You're missing the point here, which is to VOTE!
Forum: Unholy Nation News 11-05-2009, 05:40 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,814
Posted By SwimChao
GOOD, NOW KEEP VOTING! IT'S IMPORTANT! BTW:...

GOOD, NOW KEEP VOTING! IT'S IMPORTANT!

BTW: The new poll is up, and statistics for the last poll have been posted!
Showing results 126 to 150 of 404

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.