Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: sage_scooby
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-01-2007, 06:08 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 5,263
Posted By sage_scooby
Gratz Felix and Yann on the Governorship. Gratz...

Gratz Felix and Yann on the Governorship. Gratz Fayt for Admiral.

Heh, I remember suggesting two Governors to Alan the other day. I wonder if I had anything to do with that. I think its a good...
Forum: GK Bugs 06-30-2007, 03:54 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,783
Posted By sage_scooby
I've had it too. I enter my house on CP it...

I've had it too.

I enter my house on CP it goes dark like its supposed to. When I leave outside is dark until I reconnect also. I have weather unchecked and the others checked. I haven't had...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-30-2007, 03:35 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 18,931
Posted By sage_scooby
Grawl

Grawl
Forum: Crescent Pirates 06-29-2007, 05:34 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,500
Posted By sage_scooby
I like when houses fall if you get there first...

I like when houses fall if you get there first you can get some supplies from the rubble.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 06-26-2007, 03:46 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 12,031
Posted By sage_scooby
Arr, the salties of us all be steppin down. ...

Arr, the salties of us all be steppin down. We'll be needin ta share some rum before that mate. May the fair winds take ahold of yer sales.



You were a great governor and a great part of GK...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 06-12-2007, 11:11 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,500
Posted By sage_scooby
Don't worry about mine I'll fix em soon. Thanks...

Don't worry about mine I'll fix em soon. Thanks mate!

The Zeldaman87 I'll fix that too I know who it belongs to.
Forum: Information 05-12-2007, 02:05 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,101
Posted By sage_scooby
Lolz? Honestly your lucky to be able to get...

Lolz?

Honestly your lucky to be able to get into it past easter weak.
Forum: Zodiac Bugs and suggestions 05-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,549
Posted By sage_scooby
Zodiac is back this thread is now useless. ...

Zodiac is back this thread is now useless.

Close her down!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 742
Posted By sage_scooby
I don't go for any of that crap. Just level your...

I don't go for any of that crap. Just level your wis so you can bless higher.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-27-2007, 02:43 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 576
Posted By sage_scooby
Ooo happy birthday AJ!

Ooo happy birthday AJ!
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-25-2007, 01:20 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,629
Posted By sage_scooby
<3 Fighting fish too! Oh yeah, the card...

<3 Fighting fish too!


Oh yeah, the card game looks neat too. I wonder if there is a way of "battle" decided yet or not?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-24-2007, 05:24 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 932
Posted By sage_scooby
This seems like a good time to remind people to...

This seems like a good time to remind people to make their own E-moticon system for there pws and not rename the default ones.

Most likely you went to some server and their emote graphic...
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-23-2007, 06:16 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,015
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy B-day a lil late! Drunk left?

Happy B-day a lil late!

Drunk left?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 04-15-2007, 04:45 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,744
Posted By sage_scooby
I think Bjorn wins the prize here. The less rare...

I think Bjorn wins the prize here. The less rare an item is the less USD it costs.

Heh, spawn the old stuff!!!!!
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-13-2007, 11:50 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,718
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy Birthday Dude!

Happy Birthday Dude!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-13-2007, 05:19 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 7,627
Posted By sage_scooby
Someone brought up the event map a while back. I...

Someone brought up the event map a while back. I liked that idea. The prize for completeing it could be an EC. I know some people argued that it doesn't guarantee the EC for everyone, but winning...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-13-2007, 05:14 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 6,286
Posted By sage_scooby
I believe this is flying over a few heads.

I believe this is flying over a few heads.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-12-2007, 11:27 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 7,627
Posted By sage_scooby
If you work at it it doesn't take that long. It...

If you work at it it doesn't take that long. It does take a lot of time, but it should. I'm at 49 phys legitimately. If I worked at it for a little while I could be at 60 before long. I could...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 7,627
Posted By sage_scooby
Stronger monsters have been brought up many times...

Stronger monsters have been brought up many times before. Though I guess it doesn't hurt to try again.

I just want to say that if someone does add stronger monsters. I hope they use the...
Forum: Information 04-11-2007, 08:31 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,301
Posted By sage_scooby
Damn I wanted to be the smart one to say that. ...

Damn I wanted to be the smart one to say that.
I will say this though. If you don't have plat it tries to find items that are droppable in the equivalent of the plat amount. I think it goes by npc...
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 608
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy Birthday Pauly!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Pauly!!!!!!!!!!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-07-2007, 05:27 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,057
Posted By sage_scooby
First thing that popped into my head when I saw...

First thing that popped into my head when I saw this title was that game also. Lots of fun, stock your ship with food and trade goods. Fleet battles and duels. Buy a bigger or faster ship. Lots...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,352
Posted By sage_scooby
I use them as long as I am not fighting or...

I use them as long as I am not fighting or hosting.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,503
Posted By sage_scooby
The only issue I have with this is. If the...

The only issue I have with this is. If the armour for each kingdom isn't the same. The kingdom with the most appealing stas on their armour will get the most players.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-03-2007, 09:28 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,503
Posted By sage_scooby
I'll just wait until summer when schools let out....

I'll just wait until summer when schools let out. Then it gets a little more active again.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.