Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 444
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crono1508
Forum: Level Design 07-30-2009, 05:11 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,399
Posted By Crono1508
Excellent work.

Excellent work.
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 07-29-2009, 06:33 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,091
Posted By Crono1508
Keep in mind Rage, that none of the suggestions...

Keep in mind Rage, that none of the suggestions that I've posted are mine.
I never said I agree or disagree with any of them. Those are player responses on
Unholy Nation.
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 07-29-2009, 01:46 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,091
Posted By Crono1508
That one was Rufus, here's some more. - Old...

That one was Rufus, here's some more.

- Old mining
- Get rid of innactive staff
- Old Trial system back
- Old lifetime access to classic servers back

And a big paragraph (none of this is...
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 07-29-2009, 01:36 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,091
Posted By Crono1508
Un...200

Suggest/name something that would bring back the 200 Unholy Nation playercount.
(These are many responses from different players from Unholy Nation)

- 20 dollar classic and advertising
-...
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 07-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,631
Posted By Crono1508
I don't mass, *******.

I don't mass, *******.
Forum: Your opinion 07-27-2009, 07:59 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 48,896
Posted By Crono1508
Want to make a new movement? What to get their...

Want to make a new movement? What to get their attention? Stop logging on Graal, everyone.
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 07-27-2009, 07:46 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,631
Posted By Crono1508
If you keep complaining Bane is going to separate...

If you keep complaining Bane is going to separate mass messages by manually sorting the stupidity people, and the ones that don't care what you say.
Forum: Zodiac News 07-27-2009, 03:42 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,315
Posted By Crono1508
Maybe you're right, but comparing World of...

Maybe you're right, but comparing World of Warcraft and Diablo II's indicater, Diablo II is a winner in my book.

http://www.pibweb.com/Review/images/diablo2_quest.jpg
Forum: Zodiac News 07-26-2009, 10:37 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,315
Posted By Crono1508
You should make graphics for the whole ! and ?...

You should make graphics for the whole ! and ? thing if you decide to do it like that... even though I think you can come up with something better than just... you know, World of Warcraft style...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 07-25-2009, 07:57 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,405
Posted By Crono1508
1:00 AM Entertainment

Resolution: 1680x1050 :D
Forum: Zodiac News 07-24-2009, 06:38 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,444
Posted By Crono1508
I like your dedication to this server's...

I like your dedication to this server's development.
Forum: Zodiac News 07-24-2009, 06:34 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,491
Posted By Crono1508
Can't wait to see the improved trade system.

Can't wait to see the improved trade system.
Forum: Delteria News 07-23-2009, 09:10 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 15,845
Posted By Crono1508
I destroyed Ares in today's DST, you guys see...

I destroyed Ares in today's DST, you guys see that? Ares sucks at sparring.
Forum: Zodiac News 07-23-2009, 05:14 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,491
Posted By Crono1508
Honestly I think you guys should release a beta...

Honestly I think you guys should release a beta version before all said and done, you know? As far as gameplay... make it right the first time, and do not change things when it becomes official.......
Forum: Zodiac News 07-23-2009, 05:05 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,491
Posted By Crono1508
Zodiac has like... fowlplay4 scripting, puppin2...

Zodiac has like... fowlplay4 scripting, puppin2 leveling, and not sure 'bout graphics... a bunch of new people.

They can progress rather quickly.
Forum: Videos 07-22-2009, 03:23 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 54,259
Posted By Crono1508
I've taken video classes at my high school, I...

I've taken video classes at my high school, I know how to operate Adobe Premiere pretty well. The only problem with that is actually getting the program right now. ;(
Forum: Future Improvements 07-22-2009, 06:15 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,910
Posted By Crono1508
More players back in the v2 saga as well.

More players back in the v2 saga as well.
Forum: Videos 07-22-2009, 06:13 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 54,259
Posted By Crono1508
I must not use Sony Vegas correctly because...

I must not use Sony Vegas correctly because whenever I try making things I just end up getting a headache at some of the features I try to use, and it seems very sloppy in the end.
Forum: Videos 07-22-2009, 01:39 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 54,259
Posted By Crono1508
Yeah I know.

Yeah I know.
Forum: Videos 07-21-2009, 11:46 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 54,259
Posted By Crono1508
Graal: Video Advertising

Would it be worth it to make a video uploaded via YouTube for advertising and to attract more players?

The video would contain multi-playerworlds gameplay mainly consisting Unholy Nation, Era, and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-21-2009, 07:57 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 16,286
Posted By Crono1508
His official first post on the OGCC. Hense why...

His official first post on the OGCC.
Hense why many of us have never heard of him.

Your first step to this job should be perfection with grammar.
Forum: Bug Report 07-20-2009, 03:31 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 10,769
Posted By Crono1508
Delete 6Burning6Church6 post, infact... this...

Delete 6Burning6Church6 post, infact... this entire thread.
You do not want to get this glitched spreaded out.
Contact via Stefan about it.
Forum: Zodiac News 07-20-2009, 12:14 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,936
Posted By Crono1508
I don't know if having prefixes and suffixes on...

I don't know if having prefixes and suffixes on high end level armor is such a good idea to be honest. Remember the good ol' days of Damask plain? Level 45 Armor

With that said, armor should be...
Forum: Videos 07-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 12,380
Posted By Crono1508
I know its an old thread, but I wanted to show...

I know its an old thread, but I wanted to show you that Graal in HD is possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5XsWbOohCY&fmt=22

It isn't really HD, its just uploaded in the HD format. A lot...
Forum: Tech Support 07-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,889
Posted By Crono1508
Saweet.

Saweet.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 444

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.