Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ceserthen
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-06-2007, 03:48 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,281
Posted By ceserthen
I say if Bosh wins and if the staff do give power...

I say if Bosh wins and if the staff do give power to him we hold him to his word and force an election. Other than that GO FISH PEOPLE!!!(and the few humans in Zormite)
Forum: Zormite Republic 08-05-2007, 11:01 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,562
Posted By ceserthen
update on helm... still working on it. Ideas and...

update on helm... still working on it. Ideas and crits from Zormitians please?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-05-2007, 10:14 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,099
Posted By ceserthen
(new Zormite Armor set that alone is something...

(new Zormite Armor set that alone is something new and quite productive...)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,544
Posted By ceserthen
everything but 8

everything but 8
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-05-2007, 01:50 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,099
Posted By ceserthen
Because you're a powerhungry mad fool who'll...

Because you're a powerhungry mad fool who'll destroy Zormite. That is why Bosh.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 08-04-2007, 10:51 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,815
Posted By ceserthen
and your grammer proves your inability to rule....

and your grammer proves your inability to rule. How are people supposed to follow someone that they cannot understand.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-01-2007, 01:33 AM
Replies: 642
Views: 136,977
Posted By ceserthen
day and night system= sweet!!! (except for a few...

day and night system= sweet!!! (except for a few jumpy areas)
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-31-2007, 03:49 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,562
Posted By ceserthen
Forum: Dustari 07-30-2007, 06:52 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,064
Posted By ceserthen
someones gone mad with power... *points at bosh*

someones gone mad with power...
*points at bosh*
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-30-2007, 12:35 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,943
Posted By ceserthen
Hello everyone, I got back from my trip, while I...

Hello everyone, I got back from my trip, while I was gone I forgot about this and just recently someone reminded me about it. We are going to start this up again but we are waiting a few weeks to see...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-30-2007, 12:02 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,089
Posted By ceserthen
without a life, YOU'D DIE!, so playing graal...

without a life, YOU'D DIE!, so playing graal means you have a life,(unless your Zombeh), You Bosh just manage it incorrectly.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-29-2007, 07:41 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,089
Posted By ceserthen
GUESS WHAT!!! today I saw 5 on tag. Its amazing,...

GUESS WHAT!!! today I saw 5 on tag. Its amazing, most I've ever seen on[/SARCASM]
Forum: Zone 07-28-2007, 08:07 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,433
Posted By ceserthen
guess they are written down now.

guess they are written down now.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,089
Posted By ceserthen
You clearly have no understanding about the power...

You clearly have no understanding about the power of Zormite.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-27-2007, 04:09 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,089
Posted By ceserthen
its hard to describe something without using the...

its hard to describe something without using the actual term that is being in use at the moment
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-27-2007, 03:44 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,089
Posted By ceserthen
feel free to delete the argument I am just trying...

feel free to delete the argument I am just trying to defend Zormite's honor
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-27-2007, 12:50 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,089
Posted By ceserthen
You used a lot of we's in there are you implying...

You used a lot of we's in there are you implying you are already part of Zormite and abondoning your nation (or are you simply obsessed with a video game console)
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-27-2007, 12:42 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,089
Posted By ceserthen
Sounds like what we have been working on and what...

Sounds like what we have been working on and what we would be working on now if not for the war.
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-26-2007, 11:51 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,089
Posted By ceserthen
??? I can't really understand the grammer in your...

??? I can't really understand the grammer in your last sentence can you please reiterate
It just seems like your mad and won't really help out for anything in the long run, we'd be doing more in...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-26-2007, 11:26 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,089
Posted By ceserthen
You'll never succeed you barbaric scum

You'll never succeed you barbaric scum
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-26-2007, 10:36 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,089
Posted By ceserthen
If my memory serves me right I was kicked once...

If my memory serves me right I was kicked once for protecting the people. I will go to great lengths to make sure those of lower class are treated as equals to those of the upper class.

All Hail...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2007, 09:42 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,158
Posted By ceserthen
or at least locked after a bit, or maybe moved to...

or at least locked after a bit, or maybe moved to Dustari forums...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-26-2007, 09:41 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,694
Posted By ceserthen
All VIPs should be given the development package

All VIPs should be given the development package
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2007, 09:40 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,158
Posted By ceserthen
I recommend this gets deleted...

I recommend this gets deleted...
Forum: Zormite Republic 07-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 8,089
Posted By ceserthen
havn't heard much about you preaching rights for...

havn't heard much about you preaching rights for the people bosh, just you putting down Drakeero.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.