Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Valder
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-29-2006, 03:28 PM
Replies: 72
Gpa
Views: 5,272
Posted By Valder
Ghost Pirates Amulet was given away as an event...

Ghost Pirates Amulet was given away as an event prize for ghost pirates memory. It is NOT a CP item and it was never intended to be. All the GPA's should be deleted and the one that Torankusu has...
Forum: Forest 01-29-2006, 12:14 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,008
Posted By Valder
American Time: 3pm - 5pm EST 4pm - 6pm CST ...

American Time:
3pm - 5pm EST
4pm - 6pm CST
5pm - 7pm MST
6pm - 8pm PST
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-29-2006, 12:11 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,024
Posted By Valder
I actually like the idea of being able to use the...

I actually like the idea of being able to use the boats as mobile houses. Houses take a very long time to build and most people have to walk very long distances to go and grab their stuff. It's also...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-29-2006, 12:06 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,223
Posted By Valder
I disagree. While I agree with the fact that...

I disagree. While I agree with the fact that things CAN be overdetailed, the second one is far better than the first.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-29-2006, 12:05 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,448
Posted By Valder
I'm going to agree with Ed here. Spell cast time...

I'm going to agree with Ed here. Spell cast time needs to be reduced and certain spells need to be made stronger. It takes too long to cast most spells and dodging them is extremely easy. Not to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-29-2006, 12:20 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,024
Posted By Valder
Put them on the island that Hotaru is on. It's...

Put them on the island that Hotaru is on. It's one big land mass that's mostly empty.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-27-2006, 10:48 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 923
Posted By Valder
That head is extremely ugly....

That head is extremely ugly....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,022
Posted By Valder
Seriously... I want my Nero back... I think it...

Seriously... I want my Nero back... I think it was Nero9. It was blue and had stars... I had him FOREVER and then you guys took him away from me :(!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-23-2006, 10:23 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,022
Posted By Valder
For someone to give me back my damn bomy ;(!

For someone to give me back my damn bomy ;(!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-21-2006, 04:53 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,771
Posted By Valder
2k1 is opening on Easter.

2k1 is opening on Easter.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-13-2006, 01:54 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 5,674
Posted By Valder
I expect it to actually open... and soon.

I expect it to actually open... and soon.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-23-2005, 05:43 PM
Replies: 48
Hi!
Views: 4,789
Posted By Valder
Hi!

Hi!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-01-2004, 08:02 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,110
Posted By Valder
First try at level 2

First try at level 2
Forum: Kingdoms 02-25-2004, 07:13 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,281
Posted By Valder
Don't complain because you didn't get anything...

Don't complain because you didn't get anything :-/

As for the alliance thing. It's pretty stupid IMO. There should be another kingdom, OR alliances shouldn't be able to be made. Yet another reason...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-25-2004, 07:09 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,153
Posted By Valder
Stefan had an idea to make items kingdom...

Stefan had an idea to make items kingdom specific, like if you're in Pirates, you can only have pirate and normal items and no others. I think that would be an awesome idea. Try sending them to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-25-2004, 06:43 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,723
Posted By Valder
Everything on GK is unbalanced. If you nerf bows,...

Everything on GK is unbalanced. If you nerf bows, then you have to nerf magic, gods, events items, etc.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2004, 06:41 PM
Replies: 59
Poll: Graal Anime!
Views: 6,792
Posted By Valder
Graal has it's own elements and doesn't need to...

Graal has it's own elements and doesn't need to be turned into an Anime. Instead of jumping on the bandwagon and always creating new stuff, why don't we FINISH Graal Kingdoms first.
Forum: Kingdoms 02-25-2004, 06:38 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,879
Posted By Valder
Re: Re: Re: Can I join a kingdom

Well... Not history, more rumors than anything else.
Forum: Kingdoms 02-24-2004, 10:21 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,879
Posted By Valder
Re: Can I join a kingdom

Don't take this as an attack, but a lot of people don't want to recruit you because of your history.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-24-2004, 10:19 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,295
Posted By Valder
No, you're just an idiot.

No, you're just an idiot.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-24-2004, 03:45 PM
Replies: 59
Poll: Graal Anime!
Views: 6,792
Posted By Valder
No... Do not steal the idea's of Bandai

No... Do not steal the idea's of Bandai
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-24-2004, 03:32 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,363
Posted By Valder
Name them Quartermoon Pirates

Name them Quartermoon Pirates
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-15-2004, 02:55 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 6,294
Posted By Valder
Don't make fun of someone's spelling errors when...

Don't make fun of someone's spelling errors when you yourself can't even spell E Q U I P M E N T
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-14-2004, 08:00 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 6,294
Posted By Valder
He admitted it. The only I was able to remove the...

He admitted it. The only I was able to remove the keys was to have jagen do it with RC.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-13-2004, 06:18 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,766
Posted By Valder
I made Mark the gov because I know he will...

I made Mark the gov because I know he will actually mold it into something and isn't lazy.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.