Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Gambet
Forum: Zone Suggestions. 08-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 27,475
Posted By Gambet
I scripted a shielding system on debug that will...

I scripted a shielding system on debug that will probably replace the current health system in due time (it works like Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty, and any other games where you take damage and...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,892
Posted By Gambet
Weird illusion for me, works sometimes and other...

Weird illusion for me, works sometimes and other times it just looks so flat, would probably look better done with actual railings and floors and such to show height difference.

Nice work. :)
Forum: Zone 07-31-2009, 09:48 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,288
Posted By Gambet
There was around 43 players on today, at least...

There was around 43 players on today, at least those updates made a difference.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-31-2009, 04:37 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,559
Posted By Gambet
I can't use client-RC when my id/pc id is not set...

I can't use client-RC when my id/pc id is not set to the ip/pc id that I'm using.
Forum: Samurai 07-28-2009, 03:15 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,793
Posted By Gambet
Even if he showed up it wouldn't be much of a...

Even if he showed up it wouldn't be much of a battle.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-26-2009, 08:03 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,775
Posted By Gambet
Just went around the lord spots in the main...

Just went around the lord spots in the main island overworld, the haunted houses, and most of the dungeons and didn't find any lords. There really should be some indicator showing where lords are or...
Forum: Zone 07-25-2009, 07:01 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,279
Posted By Gambet
You don't have to run back to the panel each...

You don't have to run back to the panel each time, once you select a spawning base you will continue to spawn in that base until either your team loses the base or until you choose to spawn on...
Forum: Markets 07-24-2009, 06:07 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,377
Posted By Gambet
Each time I've seen someone sell an EC it has...

Each time I've seen someone sell an EC it has been for 30 dias (the last few days), don't go jacking up the price of ECs also, seems like everyone just wants to raise the prices on everything now.
Forum: Zodiac News 07-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,491
Posted By Gambet
You guys are progressing rather quickly, nice to...

You guys are progressing rather quickly, nice to see. :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-22-2009, 03:19 AM
Replies: 120
Views: 34,417
Posted By Gambet
I understand completely and I think you have done...

I understand completely and I think you have done a great job so far, I don't think anyone is questioning that, it's just that with something as important as this I think it should be looked into...
Forum: Zone Suggestions. 07-22-2009, 03:13 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 87,746
Posted By Gambet
All healing items and such will be removed once...

All healing items and such will be removed once the shielding system is implemented.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-21-2009, 05:23 PM
Replies: 120
Views: 34,417
Posted By Gambet
The problem is that Tig doesn't actively play on...

The problem is that Tig doesn't actively play on the server so he wouldn't know how bad it was, hence the delay in things like the crypt being reopened (that plus all the global duties he's expected...
Forum: Markets 07-21-2009, 05:16 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,363
Posted By Gambet
No wonder you don't want the brutal drop rate to...

No wonder you don't want the brutal drop rate to rise. x_x

The day someone has to pay 100 dias for 4 brutals is the day GK's economy has officially been destroyed.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-21-2009, 05:21 AM
Replies: 120
Views: 34,417
Posted By Gambet
Problem with this is that brutals are such a pain...

Problem with this is that brutals are such a pain to get that they're actually selling for 16 dias now which is completely ridiculous. I went over 50 rounds in the west HH and didn't find one brutal...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-21-2009, 05:12 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 16,286
Posted By Gambet
Never heard of Xor before, and considering his...

Never heard of Xor before, and considering his only post on these forums was posted in this thread, I'd be curious to know how he was considered perfect for the job. Nonetheless, congratulations, you...
Forum: Tech Support 07-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,889
Posted By Gambet
Stefan is on and has been notified, should be...

Stefan is on and has been notified, should be fixed soon.


EDIT: It's fixed now. :)
Forum: Tech Support 07-19-2009, 05:24 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,889
Posted By Gambet
Mine also displays trial when I have gold.

Mine also displays trial when I have gold.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-18-2009, 11:33 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,497
Posted By Gambet
Haven't you seen the Mac vs PC commercials? :p

Haven't you seen the Mac vs PC commercials? :p
Forum: Future Improvements 07-18-2009, 11:30 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,118
Posted By Gambet
This. I agree that Graal's default...

This.


I agree that Graal's default security system should be better, but you can't really sit back and let all these guests run around with trainers without scripting protection against them...
Forum: Code Gallery 07-18-2009, 07:27 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 8,457
Posted By Gambet
Yeah but you're doing the same thing in the end,...

Yeah but you're doing the same thing in the end, just instead of freezing the player for a second you're randomly freezing them between 1 to 3 seconds, not exactly sure how this would accomplish...
Forum: Code Gallery 07-18-2009, 07:11 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 8,457
Posted By Gambet
Why would you need to?

Why would you need to?
Forum: Code Gallery 07-18-2009, 06:04 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 8,457
Posted By Gambet
This actually works quite well (will probably...

This actually works quite well (will probably implement this on Zone). Not sure how this could be bypassed since when you freeze a player a freezeplayer address is added to them, and if they altered...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 10,769
Posted By Gambet
I suggested some type of street racing system (or...

I suggested some type of street racing system (or even some professional racing course) ages ago but not sure if anything like that was ever implemented. It's like they made cars then got lazy over...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-16-2009, 03:18 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,697
Posted By Gambet
Reminds me of Southpark. :)

Reminds me of Southpark. :)
Forum: Zodiac News 07-15-2009, 07:20 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,392
Posted By Gambet
I think Zodiac used to be like that when Yen...

I think Zodiac used to be like that when Yen first made the baddies but that was removed for some reason I forgot why, Jerret should be able to elaborate some.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.