Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 499
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Tolnaftate2004
Forum: Code Gallery 10-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,046
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
If you're looking for something even a bit more...

If you're looking for something even a bit more efficient, I would look up the quicksort algorithm.
Forum: Code Gallery 10-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,439
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
You can also have another array that maps keymod...

You can also have another array that maps keymod -> keymap index (in other words this.keymap[this.keyfunc[keymod]]). Allows for such things and it still doesn't need to search. :)
Forum: Code Gallery 10-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,439
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
this.emote = (keymod in...

this.emote = (keymod in |577,602|)?this.keymap[keymod-577]:"None";
1 evaluation, order unity runtime.
vs.
if (keymod in this.keymaps) this.emote = this.keymaps[this.keymaps.index(keymod)+1];
else...
Forum: Code Gallery 10-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,439
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
temp.keymaps = { "aeko-crtl_a.gif", ...

temp.keymaps = {
"aeko-crtl_a.gif",
"aeko-crtl_b.gif",
"aeko-crtl_c.png",
etc.
};
Then the index you want is keymod-577, 576<keymod<603. Then there's no searching and no...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 7,359
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
^this^[/QUOTE] ^this^

^this^[/QUOTE]
^this^
Forum: Tech Support 10-04-2008, 08:29 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,830
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
In other words, I am god. Okay? Go play your...

In other words, I am god.
Okay? Go play your skills games. :)
Forum: Tech Support 10-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,830
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
pfa... I've been a GST since February...

pfa...
I've been a GST since February...
Forum: Tech Support 10-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,830
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
/!\ Not sure what did it, but I got the server...

/!\ Not sure what did it, but I got the server back up. /!\
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-01-2008, 05:39 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,275
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
You had a birthday and didn't tell me? For shame!...

You had a birthday and didn't tell me? For shame!

Well, enjoy the next 21 minutes for me.
Forum: Discussions en Francais (Français) 09-24-2008, 08:42 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,291
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Bonjour tout le monde. Je parle déjÃ* l'allemand...

Bonjour tout le monde. Je parle déjÃ* l'allemand et j'apprends le français. ^^
Je visite quelquefois ces forums. :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-16-2008, 08:58 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 24,671
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
From what I can see it's a lot slower (something...

From what I can see it's a lot slower (something to the order of number-of-words-in-the-dictionary slower).
edit: I just watched the video and it makes me think that it might be slower than that...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-15-2008, 05:20 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,240
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Callstack access does nothing for triggers. Good...

Callstack access does nothing for triggers. Good try though!
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-15-2008, 05:07 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,240
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Because... client. variables can be set by a......

Because... client. variables can be set by a... client...
I could kick you off indefinitely, I guess maybe that's why.

Also, I was not arguing with you cbk, just statin' facts.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-15-2008, 04:57 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,240
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
The player object still exists for a while after...

The player object still exists for a while after logoff.


And this lag is of no harm to a player who is not really playing the game....


And I don't like insecure triggers!
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-15-2008, 03:06 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,240
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
You guys really win the obfuscation award. ...

You guys really win the obfuscation award.

addweapon("disc or rec");
//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() { serverwarp("Login or Your-Server"); destroy(); }
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-21-2008, 06:52 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 35,454
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
We can assume that the algorithm would eventually...

We can assume that the algorithm would eventually need to be used to find an appropriate room assignment for a group of students for which there is only one solution (i.e. worst case scenario)....
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-20-2008, 12:55 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 15,328
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
try: ...

try:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/jksterup/boggle2.jpg
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-14-2008, 07:50 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 35,454
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Once again, this failed to perform the task. ...

Once again, this failed to perform the task.
Again, let's discuss what we ought to be doing to solve this problem. This is a very difficult problem to solve (HRs idea, don't blame me).
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-14-2008, 07:36 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 35,454
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
This does not test if switching 2 people forms...

This does not test if switching 2 people forms compatibility...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-14-2008, 05:57 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 35,454
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Well I changed the incompatibilities so that any...

Well I changed the incompatibilities so that any person would only match up with one other person.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-14-2008, 05:11 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 35,454
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I tried your code and it failed to perform the...

I tried your code and it failed to perform the task. Leaving this to chance is probably a bad idea, seeing as it could lead to an infinite loop.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-14-2008, 04:39 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 35,454
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I updated the exercise. So, primes are no longer...

I updated the exercise. So, primes are no longer involved.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-14-2008, 03:15 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 35,454
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
It doesn't matter who is included. Make it...

It doesn't matter who is included. Make it include only 100 people, I don't care... Finding primes is trivial. I'm sure I could go online and find a list of them, this is not the point of the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-13-2008, 09:46 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 35,454
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Programming Exercise #4: Super fun edition

Today's challenge will include 2 problems:

hard Suppose that you are organizing housing accommodations for a group of four hundred university students. Space is limited and only one hundred of...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-11-2008, 04:39 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 7,305
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
100% player :)

100% player :)
Showing results 126 to 150 of 499

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.