Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 187
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 83 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nightmareangel
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-09-2005, 01:25 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 4,546
Posted By Nightmareangel
They don't have strength anymore. Their stats...

They don't have strength anymore. Their stats now are: dex+1 ac+1 wc+1 armor+something attuned: Stealth.
Forum: Level Design 07-02-2005, 01:43 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,291
Posted By Nightmareangel
Sorry had to take it down to take the gravity...

Sorry had to take it down to take the gravity script out. Should work now.
Forum: Level Design 07-02-2005, 01:02 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,291
Posted By Nightmareangel
Mario CTF

Well I was gonna use these for a new event but copyright bs prevents me from doing so. So I'll just let you guys enjoy. Note that these levels weren't totally complete yet, still a lot of scripts...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-29-2005, 09:25 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,054
Posted By Nightmareangel
I feel hurt for the lack of a mention! How...

I feel hurt for the lack of a mention! How rude...har har. Also everyone is forgetting Ed and his magical awesomeness. He could pretty much decimate anyone. Though it's not like there's gonna be...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-25-2005, 08:27 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 11,110
Posted By Nightmareangel
har har...that's hilarious. Good job mate.

har har...that's hilarious. Good job mate.
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-25-2005, 08:21 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,574
Posted By Nightmareangel
Yah they should enable the old town portal spell....

Yah they should enable the old town portal spell. That would be cool.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-04-2005, 07:09 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 20,096
Posted By Nightmareangel
It's back up...

It's back up...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-31-2005, 05:31 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,004
Posted By Nightmareangel
har har...I'll have to agree with Ben here. I...

har har...I'll have to agree with Ben here. I believe he was in on it and this is just some attempt between the two to take some of the heat off. Though...that's not going to happen unless the...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-29-2005, 08:06 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,770
Posted By Nightmareangel
<3 Lyndzey

<3 Lyndzey
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-06-2005, 09:43 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 10,350
Posted By Nightmareangel
I must be one of the only ones that liked some of...

I must be one of the only ones that liked some of the things Tyhm did. I didn't mind the heras so much and I even liked the races. Though I believed they should of been finished before putting them...
Forum: Classic News 03-28-2005, 01:35 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 9,321
Posted By Nightmareangel
Classic Egg Hunt!

Hello everyone. I'm the GC Administrator on Classic and I would like to announce that Classic is currently hosting an Easter egg hunt. Egg hunters may find easter eggs under bushes randomly. The...
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-24-2005, 04:38 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 895
Posted By Nightmareangel
Blast you Minoc I was gonna make this thread...

Blast you Minoc I was gonna make this thread tomorrow! Either way though...happy birthday Obbster! <3
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,113
Posted By Nightmareangel
I love this idea. I'm a nut for...

I love this idea. I'm a nut for rpgs...especially turn-based ones. :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,193
Posted By Nightmareangel
Yeah...happy birthday my former boss man!

Yeah...happy birthday my former boss man!
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-19-2005, 06:53 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,161
Posted By Nightmareangel
Happy birthday my arch-nemesis! I guess this...

Happy birthday my arch-nemesis! I guess this means it's Hass's birthday too!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-17-2005, 09:58 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 7,982
Posted By Nightmareangel
theodorush sim sss ragnorak1 katkawaii ...

theodorush
sim
sss
ragnorak1
katkawaii
eponick1
photek_uk
buldor
zerohero
-firesemi-
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-18-2005, 02:40 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,293
Posted By Nightmareangel
Happy birthday Graal...you sexy little mmorpg you!

Happy birthday Graal...you sexy little mmorpg you!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-28-2004, 06:32 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 978
Posted By Nightmareangel
Oh my...it's Evil. Welcome back.

Oh my...it's Evil. Welcome back.
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-23-2004, 07:52 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,314
Posted By Nightmareangel
Happy belated birthday wishes Raz!

Happy belated birthday wishes Raz!
Forum: GK Bugs 09-22-2004, 10:38 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 4,853
Posted By Nightmareangel
The crown of Leucetious's image gets me...as it's...

The crown of Leucetious's image gets me...as it's supposed to be a crown...hence the name, but its image is that of a full helmet. Not a bad image but that's false advertisement. XD
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-20-2004, 03:31 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,916
Posted By Nightmareangel
Known recipes: balm of aethereality balm of...

Known recipes:
balm of aethereality
balm of asbestos
balm of first aid
balm of flying
balm of insulation
balm of invisible to undead
balm of serpent
balm of warmth
battle axe of Slay Undead
Forum: Information 09-19-2004, 06:38 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,892
Posted By Nightmareangel
Cloak of Minor Protection: 1 dex potion 1...

Cloak of Minor Protection:
1 dex potion
1 balm of aethereality
5 glok lord's ectoplasms
20 cloth
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-07-2004, 03:33 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,368
Posted By Nightmareangel
I found out about Graal by a group I was in that...

I found out about Graal by a group I was in that started on GameFAQs. This was back in like late 2000. However...I was unable to play it because at the time I was only online via a Dreamcast. XD ...
Forum: GK Bugs 07-02-2004, 08:11 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 989
Posted By Nightmareangel
Yeah you're right. It's not like anyone ever...

Yeah you're right. It's not like anyone ever uses the trade tables anyway. Especially since the NPC Server always gives us heads up when it's about to go down so we can take our stuff off the...
Forum: GK Bugs 06-29-2004, 03:55 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 989
Posted By Nightmareangel
I did that har har. I have one of right after...

I did that har har. I have one of right after the NPC Server went down and right after it came back up.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 187

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.