Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 83 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Brad
Forum: Crescent Pirates 07-03-2007, 10:16 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 5,474
Posted By Brad
hahahaa people are selling kingdoms for USD now a...

hahahaa people are selling kingdoms for USD now a days? I invented that trick
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,793
Posted By Brad
no owner tags pls

no owner tags pls
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Replies: 243
Views: 58,495
Posted By Brad
bugs were involved in mostly anything that people...

bugs were involved in mostly anything that people have an advantage over other players with...i.e. leveling, item creation, rare items being 'duped' (not gonna go into it but cmon think about my...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-29-2007, 08:42 PM
Replies: 243
Views: 58,495
Posted By Brad
Re-set.

Re-set.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-29-2007, 07:10 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,328
Posted By Brad
1 more year to 21 woo ive been around here...

1 more year to 21 woo

ive been around here since i was like 12 or 13....wowwwww
Forum: GK Suggestions 05-31-2007, 02:31 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 10,176
Posted By Brad
a reset

a reset
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,994
Posted By Brad
i think at one point I was the only person on the...

i think at one point I was the only person on the server to have forked lightning and nobody knew what it was so it was ridiculously overpowered for so long and dominated lives
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-25-2007, 04:53 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,720
Posted By Brad
bad idea

bad idea
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-23-2007, 04:42 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 5,994
Posted By Brad
When it was one island and the ice spell was...

When it was one island and the ice spell was ridiculously overpowered so everyone became a wizard to pk the hell out of anyone in the one mine that was on the island.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-21-2007, 03:46 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 11,808
Posted By Brad
:(...?

:(...?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-17-2007, 06:26 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,533
Posted By Brad
birdbird did more for 2k1 then you'd ever know

birdbird did more for 2k1 then you'd ever know
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-17-2007, 12:28 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,262
Posted By Brad
mmm HI

mmm HI
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-15-2007, 08:11 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 7,134
Posted By Brad
wow youre around

wow youre around
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-14-2007, 10:27 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 6,897
Posted By Brad
dude im not gold and im never gonna reupgrade...

dude im not gold and im never gonna reupgrade because I don't have the money or play client anymore, but listen for a sec. Clothing, new ganis, etc...they just aren't big enough updates to attract...
Forum: Guild Life 04-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 8,397
Posted By Brad
im fine with 0% all the guilds I am in I try to...

im fine with 0% all the guilds I am in I try to go in-game and wear my tag for a little atleast once a month

NBK and Leet are the only tags worth wearing
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 9,347
Posted By Brad
when did this turn into a nerdfiesta p out...

when did this turn into a nerdfiesta

p out crono i gave you good feedback as the last thing I did before I left for a long time again

anyways im leaving to go back to school today so ill be...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-06-2007, 11:19 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,317
Posted By Brad
sup homie

sup homie
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2007, 06:14 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,317
Posted By Brad
who are you

who are you
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2007, 04:58 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,317
Posted By Brad
uh...what

uh...what
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,614
Posted By Brad
when I was leading forest I spent a whole day...

when I was leading forest I spent a whole day gathering seeds and whatnot and made an enormous forest probably easy over 300 trees
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-15-2007, 07:19 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,545
Posted By Brad
Spring Break, partying with the fellas at home,...

Spring Break, partying with the fellas at home, God of War II, then back to school Sunday...I'm actually happy though because school is so damn awesome
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-15-2007, 05:57 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,317
Posted By Brad
neato

neato
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-15-2007, 05:55 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,613
Posted By Brad
brad land will host the tourney

brad land will host the tourney
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-15-2007, 05:54 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,317
Posted By Brad
isnt delteria dead/has been dead/should be dead?

isnt delteria dead/has been dead/should be dead?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-15-2007, 04:37 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,317
Posted By Brad
dont get too used to me im only home for spring...

dont get too used to me im only home for spring break my craphole house at school got our cable shut off cause we didn't pay the bills
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.