Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Angel_Light
Forum: Tech Support 04-30-2009, 11:49 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 11,223
Posted By Angel_Light
i believe it's something with 32bit images, i had...

i believe it's something with 32bit images, i had it and i changed my display to 16bit and it fixed most graphical errors i have
Forum: Future Improvements 04-30-2009, 11:45 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,727
Posted By Angel_Light
On Varia, we have npc.trigger() working fine. o_O

On Varia, we have npc.trigger() working fine. o_O
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 04-25-2009, 03:03 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,718
Posted By Angel_Light
Also the code gallery has a few examples if you...

Also the code gallery has a few examples if you want to learn how use those as guides.

lrn2search :P
Forum: Future Improvements 04-25-2009, 03:01 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,291
Posted By Angel_Light
double bump

double bump
Forum: Tech Support 04-23-2009, 11:19 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,071
Posted By Angel_Light
heh yup, hmm, maybe a bit much but reinstall...

heh yup, hmm, maybe a bit much but reinstall Graal into a proper directory.
Forum: Tech Support 04-23-2009, 01:06 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,071
Posted By Angel_Light
Yea, i remember when VIsta came back stefan said...

Yea, i remember when VIsta came back stefan said not to put anything in the Program Files directory due to not enough rights or something cause of of the UAC I think
Forum: Tech Support 04-23-2009, 03:35 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,071
Posted By Angel_Light
Really? I've had zero problems with it. Oh, make...

Really? I've had zero problems with it. Oh, make sure not to install it in your program files directory. (Not enough write access or something like that)

Works great in mine (Vista Ultimate)
Forum: Tech Support 04-22-2009, 03:45 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,071
Posted By Angel_Light
and this is why Gonstruct wins. xP Anyways,...

and this is why Gonstruct wins. xP

Anyways, I had to move my graal folder to a closer location to hte root of the directory and it fixed it. I remember awhile backt hat Stean said you cant have...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 03-30-2009, 01:01 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,121
Posted By Angel_Light
Yes that works, I've have had to do that before

Yes that works, I've have had to do that before
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-28-2009, 06:25 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,225
Posted By Angel_Light
DUDE! You're 14? o_O You can pass for a 18 or 20...

DUDE! You're 14? o_O You can pass for a 18 or 20 year old. xD Happy Birthday. =]
Forum: Level Design 03-28-2009, 03:28 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,866
Posted By Angel_Light
Yeah, I thought the same, I messed with it some...

Yeah, I thought the same, I messed with it some and that was the only result I could get from putting in the gmap file. (Although, don't hold me to anything xD)
Forum: Level Design 03-28-2009, 10:32 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,866
Posted By Angel_Light
what are you trying to do with it? It only loads...

what are you trying to do with it? It only loads the full map of the gmap with the default map weapon. it be simpler to script a custom map system in my opinion.
Forum: Feature request 03-24-2009, 10:07 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 10,183
Posted By Angel_Light
ha, I doubt any development will go into External...

ha, I doubt any development will go into External Graal editors (RC, editor, Graalshop, etc) This would be nice, I know ganis are simple text files so maybe someone could make a program for that...
Forum: Tech Support 03-23-2009, 03:30 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,929
Posted By Angel_Light
I got a few :P 1) Make login offline again...

I got a few :P

1) Make login offline again (Pssh, he won't do that)
2) Disable the buddylist on login server 'guests'
3) Disable "Buddy feature" on login.
Forum: Tech Support 03-22-2009, 03:59 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,929
Posted By Angel_Light
When you are on login you are on a global guest...

When you are on login you are on a global guest account I guess, when other people select people for buddies, the account shows buddies. When you log in to your account, your buddy list should return...
Forum: Tech Support 03-20-2009, 01:04 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,817
Posted By Angel_Light
yes

yes
Forum: Tech Support 03-19-2009, 09:25 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,817
Posted By Angel_Light
Do you have the latest Flash Player installed?

Do you have the latest Flash Player installed?
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,017
Posted By Angel_Light
Happy Birthday my old teacher.

Happy Birthday my old teacher.
Forum: Feature request 03-18-2009, 09:31 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 10,200
Posted By Angel_Light
Time for Gonstruct, we need to unite and make it...

Time for Gonstruct, we need to unite and make it even better!
Forum: Level Design 03-16-2009, 02:41 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,521
Posted By Angel_Light
Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, so just...

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, so just pm/IM me and I'll give you the link. You could use Gonstruct Editor, it has the tile predefined in it.
Forum: Level Design 03-15-2009, 11:27 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,768
Posted By Angel_Light
Here's what I use. Sorry, for the poor, quality,...

Here's what I use. Sorry, for the poor, quality, was a quick snap. I can post a higher res if wanted.
Forum: Level Design 03-15-2009, 11:26 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,521
Posted By Angel_Light
Here you go

Here you go
Forum: Code Gallery 03-15-2009, 08:10 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,600
Posted By Angel_Light
styling choice really. although they both produce...

styling choice really. although they both produce the same results. =P
Forum: Code Gallery 03-15-2009, 06:22 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,600
Posted By Angel_Light
That's what I'm talking about...

That's what I'm talking about...
Forum: Code Gallery 03-15-2009, 12:14 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,600
Posted By Angel_Light
lol, xD I think I understand what you mean, but...

lol, xD I think I understand what you mean, but it seems repetitive have several vars being set to the same value over and over, while you could just set all the values once.


that means your...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.