Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 278
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ForgottenLegacy
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2005, 06:31 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,314
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Talking TGC's School of Script: Emitters

Okay. About time I shared my newfound and dearly loved knowledge on emitters. (This is an extremely long post, but read it if you want to learn Particle Emitters through and through, and yes I will...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2005, 05:00 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,963
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Yen: There's a timestamp function. We're both not...

Yen: There's a timestamp function. We're both not sure how to use it, try %t or something? Not sure.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2005, 04:11 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,745
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I have quite a few examples of the particle...

I have quite a few examples of the particle system and I'm OK at it. I can't get on Babylon due to the password problem, but if someone messages me on AIM at TheOneGC (im invisible right now, message...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2005, 04:09 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,963
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
With a good use of timevar, a person can make a...

With a good use of timevar, a person can make a script like that o-o I've seen one made.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-25-2005, 05:08 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,306
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
You have to either backup the origional...

You have to either backup the origional sprites.png and move it to a directory outside the /graal2001/ directory, and rename your currently one to sprites.png, placing it inside the /graal2001/...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-25-2005, 05:23 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,381
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Any one have any final words on this thread? I...

Any one have any final words on this thread? I don't like how my personal complaint turned into a mudslinging fight. o-o AND IF ANYONE (*******) BASHES ME THEN TO HELL WITH THE BEHEMOTH!

z-z...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-25-2005, 02:49 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 9,381
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Now THAT I agree with. z-z

Now THAT I agree with. z-z
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 10:07 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 8,668
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
No, GuiTextListCtrl. GuiTabCtrl is v4 only z-z

No, GuiTextListCtrl. GuiTabCtrl is v4 only z-z
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 09:48 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 7,514
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
o-o EDIT Eep, didn't clarify. Information...

o-o

EDIT
Eep, didn't clarify. Information gathered from/by (I use those two words interchangeably, they mean the same thing to me z-z) and used by the same or another level or DB npc.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 09:43 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 7,514
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
For debug purpouses, you have to from time to...

For debug purpouses, you have to from time to time. It is frowned upon, but there is usually no possible way around it to show an image using information gathered from a serverside part of a level or...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 09:40 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,703
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Halo? So those horns are there to keep the halo...

Halo? So those horns are there to keep the halo up? o_O Makes sense.

On topic: Setbackpal, along with playersays(), followplayer, and toinventory have been deprecated with Graal3 and GS2. The...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 09:37 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,643
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
But that's what he is o-o He knows it, everyone...

But that's what he is o-o He knows it, everyone else who knows him knows it. And that's his nickname too. :D
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 09:35 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,703
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Cheers to Cal o-o :D That's a good way of...

Cheers to Cal o-o :D That's a good way of explaining it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 09:33 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,643
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
What you'd expect from the Homoerotic God of...

What you'd expect from the Homoerotic God of GraalScript z-z Yen!

Well anyway I figured it out so I'll share my knowledge with the rest of Graal.

In the GuiTextListCtrl, there is an option...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 09:04 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,703
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
NO! DO NOT use setbackbal! Never! EVER! z-z...

NO! DO NOT use setbackbal! Never! EVER! z-z RAWR!!

That command has been deprecated and I'd like to never see it again. Please do not use it, ever again. Thank you <3
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 09:03 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,643
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Well if you wish to, then go ahead Cal o-o :D

Well if you wish to, then go ahead Cal o-o :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-24-2005, 09:02 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,344
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Unixmad = French + France Stefan = German +...

Unixmad = French + France
Stefan = German + France (Paris to be exact)

read his profile sometime ;o
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 05:32 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,703
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Ah yes, the spazzy tiledefs. And I don't...

Ah yes, the spazzy tiledefs. And I don't understand what the zero is either, I just leave it.

As for the spazzy problem, just exit and reenter levels and move around a bit as the tileset downloads...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-24-2005, 05:30 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,344
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Nabru: I was told that yesterday by a friend who...

Nabru: I was told that yesterday by a friend who is a v4 tester, who keeps me updated on the progress of the new client.

On another note, anyone else angry at Malinko for spreading false...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 05:01 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,703
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
The script will work from when the player enters...

The script will work from when the player enters the level to the time when the player disconnects from the server. I'd suggest putting it inside an 'if (created) {' block inside a system NPC,...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 04:59 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 7,514
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Infinite loops serverside have crashed servers....

Infinite loops serverside have crashed servers. I've personally watched someone do this on Doomsday z-z and I accidentally did it myself on Babylon. You want the serverside script to run /once/, and...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 04:55 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,703
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
That's fer both. addtiledef...

That's fer both.


addtiledef image,levelstart,boolean;

addtiledef2 image,levelstart,tilestartx,tilestarty;


I've personally never used the second one, but it is used on Babylon, reason why...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 04:53 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,703
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
The second-to-last zero, that's what levelnames...

The second-to-last zero, that's what levelnames have to start with. I believe the syntax is:

addtiledef imagename,levelstart,random boolean thing i dont know;

so

addtiledef...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-24-2005, 04:51 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 7,344
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
My understanding: On 23 August, they tested the...

My understanding: On 23 August, they tested the setup.exe for Graal v4. However, there was a big with the setup executible, but it was late at night where Stefan lives, so Stefan decided to push off...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-24-2005, 06:34 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,643
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Any global out there willing to give me a hand? :(

Any global out there willing to give me a hand? :(
Showing results 126 to 150 of 278

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.