Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Warcaptain
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 05-16-2006, 05:43 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 491
Posted By Warcaptain
creating new objects

it would be nice if we could create our own objects that function the way gui's do

ie: I made a function that draws a 'sign' at x,y with w,h and it would be nice if I could make it so I could make...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-16-2006, 05:35 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,459
Posted By Warcaptain
ShowSignWindow

I made a little script to show the same type of window used in signs and Q-Menu.

It uses stretchx/stretchy for the sides and uses showpoly for the center so it uses a minimal ammount of images. (9...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-15-2006, 08:37 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,138
Posted By Warcaptain
Apparently I am not the only one who 'whines'...

Apparently I am not the only one who 'whines' :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-15-2006, 08:59 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,138
Posted By Warcaptain
You are trying to revive a playerworld that was...

You are trying to revive a playerworld that was never, in a sense, 'alive' to begin with x_x
Forum: Tech Support 05-15-2006, 08:58 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,027
Posted By Warcaptain
Yes, thats what I meant.. but if the hosting is...

Yes, thats what I meant.. but if the hosting is messed up its no use x-x
Forum: Tech Support 05-15-2006, 03:45 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,027
Posted By Warcaptain
Unfortunately, he is right. :-\ Though I...

Unfortunately, he is right. :-\

Though I keep hope that it will sometimes gets fixed.

Also.. VIP hosting is not only for VIP players.. I have been trying to use it for hosting manarealms.com...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,854
Posted By Warcaptain
Why? There's no way to falsify a clientr. flag...

Why? There's no way to falsify a clientr. flag clientside o.O



Yes, the Graal client has clientr/client flags for this.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2006, 04:09 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,054
Posted By Warcaptain
For you Stefan: A map of all the pizza hut's in...

For you Stefan: A map of all the pizza hut's in the Paris area

Happy Birthday (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Pizza%20Hut%20Paris%2C%20France&om=1&sa=N&tab=wl)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 12,193
Posted By Warcaptain
What can I say... wishful thinking. :(

What can I say... wishful thinking. :(
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-05-2006, 08:33 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,799
Posted By Warcaptain
GS3 X_X? I don't see that as happeing.

GS3 X_X?

I don't see that as happeing.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 12,193
Posted By Warcaptain
By we, I meant 'the graal people'

By we, I meant 'the graal people'
Forum: Tech Support 05-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 827
Posted By Warcaptain
Yes, thats what I mean.. attributes of the actor...

Yes, thats what I mean.. attributes of the actor need to be sent. Why arent they? I am making a follow script and actually having an NPC follow the player is way too laggy 0.14 serverside (and...
Forum: Tech Support 05-05-2006, 07:24 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 827
Posted By Warcaptain
playerlook problems globally

if you set playerlook=true in a showani.. it only affects it locally

ie: if you use a global index (ie: 0) for showani and the do with (findimg(0)) andn change playerlook=false then change an...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2006, 06:11 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 12,193
Posted By Warcaptain
I am not 100% sure he was making any sense when...

I am not 100% sure he was making any sense when he said that x_x I dont even understand it.. nor did I even realize it sounded like he was saying Stefan and I were to make a decision til you said...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-04-2006, 07:30 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 12,193
Posted By Warcaptain
Why would we hire two of the laziest gfx artists...

Why would we hire two of the laziest gfx artists as a global GFX x_x

I mean no offense, but its true.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-04-2006, 04:56 AM
Replies: 14
Mia
Views: 2,169
Posted By Warcaptain
Yes I always see him on Graal3D Summer

Yes I always see him on Graal3D Summer
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-04-2006, 01:10 AM
Replies: 14
Mia
Views: 2,169
Posted By Warcaptain
Mia

Is it just me, or does Stefan seem quieter than usual? I mean usually he gets on every day and posts a bit and answers PM's.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-03-2006, 12:58 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,623
Posted By Warcaptain
I offered to be PWA Admin when Ibonic was telling...

I offered to be PWA Admin when Ibonic was telling me how disorganized it was and that the team wasnt doing anything which forced him to do all their work.

And yes, I would love to work as PWA.....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-02-2006, 11:28 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,326
Posted By Warcaptain
This thread is pointless and arrogant, I hope...

This thread is pointless and arrogant, I hope someone deletes it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-02-2006, 09:22 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,623
Posted By Warcaptain
Agreed

Agreed
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-02-2006, 08:39 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,623
Posted By Warcaptain
Someones pushing to be PWA big time x_x

Someones pushing to be PWA big time x_x
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-02-2006, 07:48 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,623
Posted By Warcaptain
I think if you are going to have an application.....

I think if you are going to have an application.. it should be like any other job application for a high priority job. The stronger your experience and references.. the better you look. If someone...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-02-2006, 04:28 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,623
Posted By Warcaptain
agreed ;)

agreed ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-02-2006, 04:11 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,623
Posted By Warcaptain
Huzzah... now hopefully Stefan will hire people...

Huzzah... now hopefully Stefan will hire people who will do the job and arent immature x_x
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 04-30-2006, 03:16 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,799
Posted By Warcaptain
Graal has the graphical potential, just Torque...

Graal has the graphical potential, just Torque doesnt have it built in.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.