Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 357
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: oinknessx
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2007, 09:38 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,533
Posted By oinknessx
I really liked Graal2001, and it was perfect...

I really liked Graal2001, and it was perfect apart from people like Birdbird_0 adding weird stuff, and some other fellow who I don't quite remember at this point. But why does it have to be changed?...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2007, 09:24 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,332
Posted By oinknessx
Hey, I've got a question too. My gold...

Hey, I've got a question too. My gold subscription went up in April 2005. Now I'm trying to resubscribe. Will my level21 awesome Priest on GK still be there, or will I be a newb?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2007, 08:55 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,026
Posted By oinknessx
I think if someone personally went through and...

I think if someone personally went through and lifted or lowered the terrain amongst mountains and whatnot, it could really look incredible. Imagine those overstuffed classic levels people are doing,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,390
Posted By oinknessx
Naw, I actually added that bank account in right...

Naw, I actually added that bank account in right after I started up the account, so it's all been very solid for a good while. I've even wired money I received from the Paypal into the bank account...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2007, 08:48 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,390
Posted By oinknessx
It's probably over a year old and it's a verified...

It's probably over a year old and it's a verified account! So I've got to wait for a few days? I was expecting to hop right on. :P Zoogi <3
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2007, 08:42 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,390
Posted By oinknessx
Talking Upgrading with Bank Account?!?!?

Hi fellas.

Just kinda, curious, about this.

I went through the "procedure" to upgrade my account, and I didn't figure I'd be able to because all I have is a business paypal, NO credit card......
Forum: Graphic Design 04-23-2007, 07:59 PM
Replies: 491
Views: 838,051
Posted By oinknessx
I was impressed with his artwork. :)

I was impressed with his artwork. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2007, 07:54 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,026
Posted By oinknessx
Hey fellas. For one thing, I think the biggest...

Hey fellas. For one thing, I think the biggest downfall of the 3D terrain is that they have to make bumps and crevasses every 2 inches... I don't think land is really that way. I think if the changes...
Forum: Sounds & Music 04-23-2007, 08:04 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,845
Posted By oinknessx
A nice little free (I think?) program for making...

A nice little free (I think?) program for making MIDIs is Noteworthy Composer, but you must be fairly good with music theory to actually compose a piece of music.

What you're looking for is called...
Forum: Sounds & Music 04-23-2007, 07:32 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,990
Posted By oinknessx
If you just want to record voice, Sound Recorder...

If you just want to record voice, Sound Recorder is fine. If you can't find it in the start menu > Program Files > Accessories > Entertainment, then try looking here: C:/Windows/system32/sndrec32.exe...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-23-2007, 07:16 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 15,683
Posted By oinknessx
Oh, man... Spark910... MoonGoddess... Good to see...

Oh, man... Spark910... MoonGoddess... Good to see you guys again! Yeah, this is the first thread I check out now that I'm finally back. Welcome to Graal, rot in hell... good to be back. :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-03-2006, 05:55 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,473
Posted By oinknessx
Bwah haah! I remember Mushia. It's still not...

Bwah haah! I remember Mushia. It's still not done..... it's been a long time man.... well I did get on graal earlier. I've only got access to the classic worlds. I was surprised to see how the client...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-29-2005, 08:50 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,473
Posted By oinknessx
I don't hate anyone, mua haa! Cool to see you...

I don't hate anyone, mua haa! Cool to see you guys are still here. :-o
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-28-2005, 08:26 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,473
Posted By oinknessx
Smile Woah hey, remember me? :)

Hey, does anyone remember me, Oinkness? I haven't been on Graal for such a long time and I have no intention of downloading it again, but my account seems to still be intact! I won't download graal...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-02-2005, 02:36 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 9,145
Posted By oinknessx
Wow... this is where the time from graal...

Wow... this is where the time from graal production is going....
Hey, instead of improving our 2D client, let's fill our gullible players
with shallow dreams of Microsoft's award-winning...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2005, 08:17 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,337
Posted By oinknessx
The continuing downfall of graalonline.....

The continuing downfall of graalonline.....
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-17-2005, 08:11 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,132
Posted By oinknessx
Exactly. They spend so much time censoring...

Exactly.

They spend so much time censoring everyone's free speech, where are these daily updates we were promised? When I registered my gold, registering a guild was part of the deal and they took...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-17-2005, 07:35 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,118
Posted By oinknessx
Talking G'bye Graal

It was fun for a while, a long time ago.. it's just turned into work lately, the new generation of players are in and all the oldbies are out.. That's not exactly why I am leaving though.. There's...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-17-2005, 07:21 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,132
Posted By oinknessx
Actually I asked Stefan after Zurkiba was banned,...

Actually I asked Stefan after Zurkiba was banned, he said it was because Zurki laughed at some people who got scammed while doing USD trading on kingdoms. I personally would be tempted to use a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-04-2005, 05:21 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,058
Posted By oinknessx
Still, you sacrifice a virgin, not 50 virgins......

Still, you sacrifice a virgin, not 50 virgins... so the story of sacrificing this person to the gods wouldn't work in a mmorpg environment. :D
Forum: Future Improvements 03-01-2005, 03:30 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,715
Posted By oinknessx
It would be great if rc ftp was more like windows...

It would be great if rc ftp was more like windows explorer, with the folders shown and all... And the browser on the left side... and you could create or delete or view folder properties inside the...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 02-28-2005, 07:39 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,253
Posted By oinknessx
What's the difference between toilet paper and...

What's the difference between toilet paper and toast?
Toast comes up brown on both sides!

I know it's a stupid joke, but it's my grandma's favorite.. :D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-28-2005, 06:35 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,335
Posted By oinknessx
Cya doods..

Cya doods..
Forum: Level Design 02-28-2005, 03:38 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 4,710
Posted By oinknessx
Flash tutorial would be best...

Flash tutorial would be best...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-26-2005, 08:27 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,647
Posted By oinknessx
It's very nice, are you schooling for cartoon...

It's very nice, are you schooling for cartoon animations?
Showing results 126 to 150 of 357

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.