Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: CidNight1142
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-14-2006, 05:44 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 18,677
Posted By CidNight1142
I can't imagine this being a replacement to p2p. ...

I can't imagine this being a replacement to p2p. Most likely it would be in addition to p2p. We can all have our pipe dreams I suppose.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-14-2006, 03:53 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 8,431
Posted By CidNight1142
Yeah, the bigger toughie for me when I was...

Yeah, the bigger toughie for me when I was younger was being able to use a credit card or whatever to actually buy an account. Scrounging up 30 bucks isn't too hard. Getting your parents to use...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-14-2006, 03:51 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 18,677
Posted By CidNight1142
Its a pretty cool idea, actually. This system...

Its a pretty cool idea, actually. This system works great on Gunbound. A great way to make some extra cash for graal to hire more paid staff or better servers or whatever. Just generally improve...
Forum: Future Improvements 12-14-2006, 03:08 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 8,431
Posted By CidNight1142
Ah, well that does generally lead to overwhelming...

Ah, well that does generally lead to overwhelming wealth...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-13-2006, 03:33 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,598
Posted By CidNight1142
Yeah, they're separate.

Yeah, they're separate.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-12-2006, 06:09 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,981
Posted By CidNight1142
The tent and trees are great and the character...

The tent and trees are great and the character isn't that bad. A better facial expression and she's right up there with the rest. I love the bow, actually. I have to agree Mykel, it seems the fire...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-12-2006, 07:58 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,981
Posted By CidNight1142
Someone's got a bit of a stick in their ass...

Someone's got a bit of a stick in their ass today. :3
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-12-2006, 07:56 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 7,334
Posted By CidNight1142
Holy crap! That's me! The bottom one with the...

Holy crap! That's me! The bottom one with the head30.png!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-12-2006, 07:20 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 7,334
Posted By CidNight1142
250+ on every server? That only really happened...

250+ on every server? That only really happened when there was one server.

But yes, constant ideas are flying around as to how to revive this game and get it back. Partially, I don't think it is...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-12-2006, 02:44 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,797
Posted By CidNight1142
I revise see you in a week to see you in 8-14...

I revise see you in a week to see you in 8-14 months.

That's usually how long my graal parole lasts.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-12-2006, 02:29 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 8,431
Posted By CidNight1142
Absolutely nothing. But it did throw us off...

Absolutely nothing.

But it did throw us off track for an entire day.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-11-2006, 09:04 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,464
Posted By CidNight1142
Well. I've got both the passwords, haha. I...

Well. I've got both the passwords, haha. I really don't care, honestly. It just might be neat. But if it causes any trouble or is hard to do in any way then don't sweat it. I'd say at this point...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-11-2006, 05:28 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,464
Posted By CidNight1142
That is a good idea, sir. Can I, Moonie? :p ...

That is a good idea, sir. Can I, Moonie? :p Pweeeeeease?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-11-2006, 04:19 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 922
Posted By CidNight1142
That makes me want to go play. :[

That makes me want to go play. :[
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-11-2006, 04:08 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,464
Posted By CidNight1142
Well, the old one is from 2002, this one is from...

Well, the old one is from 2002, this one is from 2005. I dunno, I suppose it all depends on whether I can move over posts and whatnot.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-11-2006, 03:55 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,464
Posted By CidNight1142
I know of an occasion where it was done, but that...

I know of an occasion where it was done, but that was a different situation. In other words, I know it can be done, but I'm not sure if it will be allowed for me.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-11-2006, 03:47 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,464
Posted By CidNight1142
I wonder if a mod could tell me whether it would...

I wonder if a mod could tell me whether it would be possible to combine or move over number of posts?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-11-2006, 03:33 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,464
Posted By CidNight1142
For comparison, this is the account I currently...

For comparison, this is the account I currently use.

Another advantage to that account, simpler name.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 12-11-2006, 03:25 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,315
Posted By CidNight1142
Aren't we nostalgic? It's ok, I understand...

Aren't we nostalgic?

It's ok, I understand that you have to reach half a decade into the past to find a victory against CP's might.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-11-2006, 03:21 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 8,431
Posted By CidNight1142
I have to say that it would be nice to have it...

I have to say that it would be nice to have it back. It is a serious pain to find people when you don't know their names exactly. I think we can handle it. Most 'spam' that happens here is fairly...
Forum: Guild Life 12-11-2006, 03:16 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,136
Posted By CidNight1142
Certainly couldn't hurt.

Certainly couldn't hurt.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 913
Posted By CidNight1142
Crono is a mean head!!!!!!

Crono is a mean head!!!!!!
Forum: Future Improvements 12-08-2006, 02:44 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,539
Posted By CidNight1142
Uh...yeah? Apparently we did something...

Uh...yeah?

Apparently we did something wrong? I'm really not sure what it was, though..
Forum: Future Improvements 12-08-2006, 01:15 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,539
Posted By CidNight1142
Apparently you hate kittens. Good job on that...

Apparently you hate kittens. Good job on that one.
Forum: Future Improvements 12-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Replies: 154
Views: 15,539
Posted By CidNight1142
I don't know, maybe it just is to me. ...

I don't know, maybe it just is to me.

Everything I need has a mac version except graal dev tools. But then again, as I said earlier, I'm not a big computer gamer.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.