Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 450
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Godzilla
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-17-2014, 09:07 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 7,712
Posted By Godzilla
I've never really had an issue with it being...

I've never really had an issue with it being slightly over powered. I like weapons that can change the dynamic of PKing.

I honestly think the problem was; When I came back a few months ago, there...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-14-2014, 04:50 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,185
Posted By Godzilla
Hello, Era! Mining and Digging have been updated....

Hello, Era! Mining and Digging have been updated.

Changes to mining:
-4 new* minerals have been added (Quartz, Gypsum, Silver, and Copper)
-Drop rates have been adjusted to accomodate the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-14-2014, 03:28 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,185
Posted By Godzilla
I'm interested to see how you're going to balance...

I'm interested to see how you're going to balance mining, especially with jobs (Gun Point, Ammo Mart, Pyro Tech) etc. I mean, you're not going to be able to just raise the pay-out like you did with...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-13-2014, 10:26 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,185
Posted By Godzilla
Second day in a row that I have been thrown in...

Second day in a row that I have been thrown in jail by Blackfires when he has instigated an issue between the two of us.

I'm not sure if anything will actually be done with this useless team...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-13-2014, 02:22 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,185
Posted By Godzilla
Good start

If you haven't been active here are a few updates;

Great news!
The trash picking system has been re-done. Now, when you use the pencil (normal pick to be done soon), you do not have to be square...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-12-2014, 02:30 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,815
Posted By Godzilla
mini events were hosted again; i got 2 mvps, some...

mini events were hosted again; i got 2 mvps, some other kids got some mvps
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-10-2014, 01:24 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,815
Posted By Godzilla
I got 3 MVPs this week and won Gang Wars for us...

I got 3 MVPs this week and won Gang Wars for us (TriLL Family)

I would say over all The 15 took it this week
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-03-2014, 12:41 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,815
Posted By Godzilla
*insert useless cry* Edit; Yeah, Staff...

*insert useless cry*

Edit; Yeah, Staff Rented weapons should be disabled in all PK Events, I think that could allow you to unban the AA12 from Events.
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-02-2014, 03:29 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,153
Posted By Godzilla
I'm going to try keep this short; We don't...

I'm going to try keep this short;

We don't have the player-count to support the kind of use that this map is intended for. That being said; It doesn't mean we never will.

I feel like a few...
Forum: Era Main Forum 11-02-2014, 03:19 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,409
Posted By Godzilla
I believe development skills is always nice to...

I believe development skills is always nice to have but I don't think it is needed; We have developers, we even have players (like yourself) who can create content that will be viably used.

I also...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-31-2014, 07:13 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,409
Posted By Godzilla
The ETA position has been thrown around too many...

The ETA position has been thrown around too many times to count. I couldn't even name the last person I could remember actually doing a decent job with the position.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-26-2014, 10:36 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 9,815
Posted By Godzilla
Events were hosted poorly this week. The 15...

Events were hosted poorly this week.

The 15 were given without a doubt a bit of favoritism from swift, we (TriLL Family) refuse to play in events that are biased.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-24-2014, 09:26 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 17,084
Posted By Godzilla
Someone claimed Koho had died today on Era,...

Someone claimed Koho had died today on Era, regardless of the banter, hope you're okay and we continue to see your big-headed posts.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-22-2014, 11:13 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,995
Posted By Godzilla
I think that the server could incorporate the...

I think that the server could incorporate the Radio station with events; Battle of the Bands, DJ Competition, Best mixes, etc etc but I don't feel like it should bring in revenue.

I think that if...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-22-2014, 05:55 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,995
Posted By Godzilla
Countless opportunity's could arise with this,...

Countless opportunity's could arise with this, Battle of the Bands (Judges on the radio) etc etc

I personally don't listen to the radio because; why listen to another person host music that I...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-22-2014, 01:24 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,995
Posted By Godzilla
Disagree with this business bringing in "revenue"...

Disagree with this business bringing in "revenue" when in all honesty it isn't even owned by someone that takes it seriously anymore.

Why should you get free money from instrument rentals? (Stocks...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-21-2014, 09:42 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 17,084
Posted By Godzilla
Wil wouldn't beable to beat me 28-0, I doubt he...

Wil wouldn't beable to beat me 28-0, I doubt he could do 10-0 again, if he had let me fix my fps issues I would of done him 10-0
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-21-2014, 05:26 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 17,084
Posted By Godzilla
There is a thin line that separates Wil and his...

There is a thin line that separates Wil and his surrounding competition, I at one time had found the line and destroyed him consistently (Maybe due to his inactivity his skill level dropped) Now in...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-19-2014, 07:08 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 17,084
Posted By Godzilla
Sounds good to me, Koho, you have a week to...

Sounds good to me, Koho, you have a week to train, seeing as I kicked your ass the second I got back online, this should be a bit of an advantage for you.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-19-2014, 12:49 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 17,084
Posted By Godzilla
I'm down, what's the bet?

I'm down, what's the bet?
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-18-2014, 04:55 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 17,084
Posted By Godzilla
Koho you're bad, always have been. The power...

Koho you're bad, always have been.

The power rankings have never been based off of stats but opinion and observation; Wil beats everyone -> Will is the best -> Corey beats everyone but Wil 65% of...
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-17-2014, 03:10 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 17,084
Posted By Godzilla
1) Wil 2) Corey 3) Dusk 4) me 5) EP ...

1) Wil
2) Corey
3) Dusk
4) me
5) EP

the rest; useless.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-12-2014, 07:09 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 18,057
Posted By Godzilla
I would feel bad taking Koho's fanboys money, +...

I would feel bad taking Koho's fanboys money, + sounds like a good way to rip people off and throwing a betspar.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-12-2014, 01:54 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 18,057
Posted By Godzilla
I destroyed him when I came back, I destroy him...

I destroyed him when I came back, I destroy him now, he can have a year and I won't PK, I'll beat him again.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-09-2014, 11:34 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 18,057
Posted By Godzilla
I'm the best.

I'm the best.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 450

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.