Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DarkCloud_PK
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-23-2009, 11:04 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 5,614
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
So who's gonna convert all the levels to function...

So who's gonna convert all the levels to function with the NPC server?
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-23-2009, 10:54 AM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I would honestly keep Stafford around rather than...

I would honestly keep Stafford around rather than Henne.
Dolphins are one of the teams most dedicated to the run, limiting Henne's stats, Lions not so much.
I also like how Stafford is progressing...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-23-2009, 10:47 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 5,614
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
What an original idea, no one has thought of this...

What an original idea, no one has thought of this one before.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-22-2009, 09:53 PM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Anyway, for Week 7. Been hard to make any picks...

Anyway, for Week 7. Been hard to make any picks lately though, the NFL has been quite unpredictable this season:

GB @ CLE
Winner: Packers
As if the Browns didn't have enough trouble this...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-22-2009, 08:13 PM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I don't know why you would draft two rookie QBs...

I don't know why you would draft two rookie QBs in the first place. They're going to make rookie mistakes. Trade for whoever was trading Aaron Rodgers before Glad gets him.

PS Mystic do not get...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Replies: 229
Views: 57,011
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Let it be known that I have been known to call...

Let it be known that I have been known to call hoss on the phone and make sexual advances. I blame his dreamy southern drawl.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,650
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
While I agree that the players shouldn't have to...

While I agree that the players shouldn't have to do things like this to help their online game, and that they can't support or fix the big problems presently challenging the future of it. I do hope...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 11,912
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Wow, no-one cares about the damn activity of a...

Wow, no-one cares about the damn activity of a forum community when judging a servers activity. Look at the activity Classic had on these very forums when the server was still struggling to stay...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
what happened to all the football talk. this is...

what happened to all the football talk.
this is a perfect time to make fun of mystic about the lions and his fantasy QB status with one injured rookie and one rookie putting up stinkers the last few...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-20-2009, 11:28 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 11,912
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I would have to throw in my support for a less...

I would have to throw in my support for a less ambiguous PW requirement system and in turn a more strict one for existing servers. It has been the case for a while now that we cannot afford to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Replies: 229
Views: 57,011
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
:cool:

:cool:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2009, 11:35 PM
Replies: 229
Views: 57,011
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Blade Chill had a boner for england

Blade Chill had a boner for england
Forum: Classic News 10-13-2009, 11:32 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,839
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
About ****ing time.

About ****ing time.
Forum: Your opinion 10-06-2009, 07:10 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 22,026
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
cant believe i am agreeing with kevin

cant believe i am agreeing with kevin
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-05-2009, 07:56 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,699
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Classic is still 'up', it just is UC and off the...

Classic is still 'up', it just is UC and off the serverlist. If you really have the desire to visit it, you can always type in "Classic" in the text box on the bottom of the serverlist and hit enter....
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-05-2009, 07:50 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,771
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Most of the people that the server holds meaning...

Most of the people that the server holds meaning to are long gone by now. They were either initially drawn away when the game became P2P, or the ones that stuck around were repelled by the stagnation...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-01-2009, 06:11 AM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
Stafford is still a giant step up in that...

Stafford is still a giant step up in that position for the Lions.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-01-2009, 05:44 AM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
i just like blaming kitna

i just like blaming kitna
Forum: Classic Main Forum 10-01-2009, 04:31 AM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I'm definitely going to have to get in on this...

I'm definitely going to have to get in on this fantasy action next season. Shouldn't have procrastinated on signing up :( .
Wish I could pick from the pool of undrafted players, would be a ton of...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-30-2009, 03:41 PM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
well if we were looking on paper and statistics,...

well if we were looking on paper and statistics, the Vikings would be an easy favorite to win. however, anyone who follows the nfc north rivalry games know to throw statistic and logic out the window...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-30-2009, 10:24 AM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
keeping Adrian Peterson under control > Favre

keeping Adrian Peterson under control > Favre
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-30-2009, 08:12 AM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I know that. I'm not really putting down your...

I know that.
I'm not really putting down your roster, it will be solid for this week especially, a lot of those players have good matchups in week 4.

Oslen was just a disappointment this year in...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-30-2009, 07:42 AM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
The only thing that stands out is Peyton Manning...

The only thing that stands out is Peyton Manning and the starting RBs, especially McGahee. Olsen is having a very slow start getting catches from Cutler, who is opting for his young WRs instead, I...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-30-2009, 07:19 AM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
I'm not worried about them this week, the Falcons...

I'm not worried about them this week, the Falcons have their bye week this week.

As for their performance, their running game imploded with Michael Turner struggling. They faced two weak teams the...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-30-2009, 06:40 AM
Replies: 301
Views: 43,530
Posted By DarkCloud_PK
i provide a rundown on matchups, which are key to...

i provide a rundown on matchups, which are key to fantasy football success.
this information has already helped folks like xaphan make informed decisions about they're fantasy roster(read his...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.