Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 6 of 9
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
>
Showing results 126 to 150 of 224
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Moondeath_2
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-02-2006, 04:50 AM
Replies:
91
Maloria Development: Ground Zero
Views:
9,716
Posted By
Moondeath_2
In my point of view I don't want this playerworld...
In my point of view I don't want this playerworld to fail at all. But unfourtionately with lack of management it's steadly heading towards failure, and something shouldn't definately be done about...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-02-2006, 04:43 AM
Replies:
91
Maloria Development: Ground Zero
Views:
9,716
Posted By
Moondeath_2
I totally agree, I too quit because most of the...
I totally agree, I too quit because most of the staff couldn't keep it together but now I'm ready to come back. So do you want me to come back and help out but this task seems nearly impossible, do...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
05-02-2006, 04:33 AM
Replies:
58
Rumor has it?
Views:
3,623
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Moondeath for PWA *coughs* - Ignore this...
Moondeath for PWA *coughs*
- Ignore this post >_>
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
05-02-2006, 04:19 AM
Replies:
126
Becoming a global
Views:
12,193
Posted By
Moondeath_2
I've been lazy and busy with things in real life...
I've been lazy and busy with things in real life to be scripting things for graal lately and people do underestimate my scripting abilities and the problem of me being lazy lately. And plus I think...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
05-02-2006, 04:12 AM
Replies:
52
Funniest (And worst) Moments on Era
Views:
7,235
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Best - Not working on Era if i did skyld would...
Best - Not working on Era if i did skyld would touch me in the wrong way and abuse our baby some more. :(
Forum:
Graphic Design
05-02-2006, 04:07 AM
Replies:
12
I was bored
Views:
1,117
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Eh it's not bad... but the shading is weird o.o
Eh it's not bad... but the shading is weird o.o
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
05-02-2006, 04:05 AM
Replies:
58
Rumor has it?
Views:
3,623
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Wow I pmed malinko about what happned and he told...
Wow I pmed malinko about what happned and he told me this.
"I quit the global job, Bab is more important to me and the people on it." :asleep:
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
05-02-2006, 01:43 AM
Replies:
58
Rumor has it?
Views:
3,623
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Rawr at Vash you little rat I told you this over...
Rawr at Vash you little rat I told you this over aim and you steal from me .. I wanna make a thread that's important!
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Replies:
35
The Value of a Playerworld
Views:
3,908
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Rawr then go learn some tallent! Before I kill my...
Rawr then go learn some tallent! Before I kill my poor server it's gotten boring for me even mainly because it lacks staff and I sit there alone with no one to talk to or do. x_x
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Replies:
32
Rant: Classics Hit System
Views:
3,320
Posted By
Moondeath_2
I don't belive it's just the hit system that has...
I don't belive it's just the hit system that has problems I don't like how everything is scripted from picking up bushes to walking, hitting, etc. it takes the entire point of the server being...
Forum:
Future Improvements
05-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Replies:
13
Buddy List
Views:
1,044
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Oh I see what you mean you're wanting a...
Oh I see what you mean you're wanting a customizable buddy grouping on the buddy list for people so it doesn't get all crouded in one list, that would be excellent for graal.
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
05-01-2006, 06:55 PM
Replies:
16
Icarus Dev: Real help needed!
Views:
2,726
Posted By
Moondeath_2
I get bored of modern servers very quickly and...
I get bored of modern servers very quickly and I've asked to help there before but the staff where always too busy to even respond to alot of people. I'd really like to see Ol West get working up...
Forum:
Future Improvements
05-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Replies:
11
Graaleditor.exe/Graalshop.exe
Views:
1,494
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Eh, the entire graal site is blocked off from me...
Eh, the entire graal site is blocked off from me at school I tried putting graal on my usb port chip and I used it on the computers at school worked fine but the connection was blocked.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
05-01-2006, 06:49 PM
Replies:
52
Funniest (And worst) Moments on Era
Views:
7,235
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Funny stuff happens on Era I think it has to do...
Funny stuff happens on Era I think it has to do with the lack of anyone caring about what other people think of them selfs it's funny when you see people running around going "y r u soez" that's...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
05-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Replies:
126
Becoming a global
Views:
12,193
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Rawr don't do that you'll blow my cover. ;)
Rawr don't do that you'll blow my cover. ;)
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-01-2006, 05:02 AM
Replies:
35
The Value of a Playerworld
Views:
3,908
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Tom! You help me with my server I help you with...
Tom! You help me with my server I help you with yours how does that sound :D
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-01-2006, 04:01 AM
Replies:
35
The Value of a Playerworld
Views:
3,908
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Heh well it's hard when you can't find good...
Heh well it's hard when you can't find good trustable, and good at what they do staff members these days well alone keep the other ones active i'm close to shutting my playerworld down but i'm having...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-01-2006, 03:58 AM
Replies:
35
The Value of a Playerworld
Views:
3,908
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Aw, Well if it does come back up again I wanna be...
Aw, Well if it does come back up again I wanna be apart of it. :)
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
05-01-2006, 03:50 AM
Replies:
35
The Value of a Playerworld
Views:
3,908
Posted By
Moondeath_2
I agree all the way. Why did wan...
I agree all the way.
Why did wan do that..... the server was going great in my view.. :frown:
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
05-01-2006, 02:36 AM
Replies:
126
Becoming a global
Views:
12,193
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Drop it seriously just drop it all together you...
Drop it seriously just drop it all together you and Darlene and Skyld keep babbling on about me even bringing it up i've clearly said I do not wish to be a global anymore and of course I SAID THAT...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
04-30-2006, 04:07 PM
Replies:
126
Becoming a global
Views:
12,193
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Aye, I wish someone would close this thread all...
Aye, I wish someone would close this thread all together it's getting on my last nerve. By the way they will pick anyone over me because of the way i've been acting lately and i'm starting to want to...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
04-30-2006, 03:33 PM
Replies:
126
Becoming a global
Views:
12,193
Posted By
Moondeath_2
True, but it does play a role in it I need more...
True, but it does play a role in it I need more then that to become one but my acts lately on the whole Malinko situation was immature and I've had at least 2 outbursts like that I suppose the...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
04-29-2006, 09:15 PM
Replies:
126
Becoming a global
Views:
12,193
Posted By
Moondeath_2
I don't belive I asked for him to post that... he...
I don't belive I asked for him to post that... he did it out of free will this whole thread makes me want to be a global lesser by the moment. ;)
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
04-29-2006, 08:16 PM
Replies:
126
Becoming a global
Views:
12,193
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Thanks.. I guess .. :redface: Don't...
Thanks.. I guess .. :redface:
Don't hate! Appriciate!.. Although HoudiniMan hates me for a unknown reason I tried saying Hello to him on #gscript and he replies "I don't like you" wonder what...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
04-29-2006, 06:14 PM
Replies:
126
Becoming a global
Views:
12,193
Posted By
Moondeath_2
Eh. I repeatidly said I do not care to be one.. ...
Eh. I repeatidly said I do not care to be one.. :\
Showing results 126 to 150 of 224
Page 6 of 9
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
12:27 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.