Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thesaiyan
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-03-2004, 07:14 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,195
Posted By thesaiyan
Lol when they first starting doing it, it was...

Lol when they first starting doing it, it was hella funny. You'd see "uncontrolled mana kills so and so" and see like 50 players all die. Now Im scared to go to the trade house for fear of being...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-03-2004, 03:36 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 5,108
Posted By thesaiyan
They are part of the quest item system. I only...

They are part of the quest item system. I only use it for the dex +1 it gives you.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2004, 11:30 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 5,108
Posted By thesaiyan
Just about everyone has alchemy items. If you ask...

Just about everyone has alchemy items. If you ask me its the only thing at least keeping some equallity between the low level people and the high leveled people with ALL event items.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2004, 11:21 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 5,108
Posted By thesaiyan
? Sorigs,Mith,and FHoV..Whats wrong with those?

?
Sorigs,Mith,and FHoV..Whats wrong with those?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2004, 10:58 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 5,108
Posted By thesaiyan
Yea but thats my lowest wc. If I used my...

Yea but thats my lowest wc.

If I used my preped weapons I get like -11 or -12.
My Wc sucks, Im a priest so thats why my wc kinda sucks. :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2004, 10:44 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 5,108
Posted By thesaiyan
Whoops forgot to post mine D: My charm is at 1...

Whoops forgot to post mine D:
My charm is at 1 because of my gauntlets if anyone was wondering. lol I use them to buff my charm uber high =D
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-02-2004, 10:41 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 5,108
Posted By thesaiyan
Its transparent because you don't have the little...

Its transparent because you don't have the little bar to the bottom left all the way up. Not because of light effects. :p
Forum: Zormite Republic 01-02-2004, 10:27 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,371
Posted By thesaiyan
But its never done correctly from what I have...

But its never done correctly from what I have seen. Having 10+ guild messages all asking the same question after it has been answered is annoying. Also having newer members hassaling others for items...
Forum: Tech Support 01-01-2004, 08:11 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,274
Posted By thesaiyan
Parental settings are too high.. Get switched to...

Parental settings are too high.. Get switched to general level (full access) and then you can. Anything else will not let you use graal or RC to directly connect.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-30-2003, 11:09 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,137
Posted By thesaiyan
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-29-2003, 08:48 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,512
Posted By thesaiyan
Someone sure likes to make themselves look...

Someone sure likes to make themselves look stupid. :rolleyes:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-28-2003, 09:05 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,277
Posted By thesaiyan
Tell a friend! Woo welcome back peg :O

Tell a friend!

Woo welcome back peg :O
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-26-2003, 06:01 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,776
Posted By thesaiyan
There would be a lot less computer users then. lol

There would be a lot less computer users then. lol
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-25-2003, 06:50 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 725
Posted By thesaiyan
Weird, I can buff my dex to like 26 using the...

Weird, I can buff my dex to like 26 using the spell and dual RoTs. My gloves and helmet give speed +1 and my max speed is 4.033. Its strange that when you did it, it was low like that.
Forum: GK Suggestions 12-24-2003, 05:49 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,916
Posted By thesaiyan
Thats uncalled for a-hole. Damix, your...

Thats uncalled for a-hole.

Damix, your suggestions are pretty cool but I doubt they will actually be added or even considered.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-24-2003, 05:41 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,984
Posted By thesaiyan
Well they still could think of the other...

Well they still could think of the other 23487324987 people named Chris on graal. For instance, me! :(

People would always harrass me because they thought I was Chrisz from Era. :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-14-2003, 05:02 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 2,918
Posted By thesaiyan
I feel you Rabid.. But I would say the Navy (US...

I feel you Rabid.. But I would say the Navy (US Navy) would be really cool. Made dad was in it and he always tells stories about it. The really cool thing is they go all over the world and when they...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-09-2003, 02:33 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,879
Posted By thesaiyan
Im sure anyone could if they tried hard enough....

Im sure anyone could if they tried hard enough. Pratice makes perfect!
Forum: Tech Support 12-06-2003, 07:25 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,126
Posted By thesaiyan
haha

haha
Forum: GK Bugs 12-06-2003, 07:21 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 954
Posted By thesaiyan
Its happening to lots of other people as well.....

Its happening to lots of other people as well.. Me included. :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-05-2003, 06:51 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 4,586
Posted By thesaiyan
I used to drink like a coke a day.. Well I don't...

I used to drink like a coke a day.. Well I don't anymore. I stopped cold turkey ( all at once for the slow people). You should try it, because caffene = bad for you. Also the sugars in different...
Forum: Tech Support 11-28-2003, 07:01 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,285
Posted By thesaiyan
If you mean like bushs and baddies dropping items...

If you mean like bushs and baddies dropping items

bush items=false (no space, swear filter :( )
baddyitems=false
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-26-2003, 07:14 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,626
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Re: Graal X: The Story+Hirings

Maybe to inform other playerworlds of that person and how his actions lead to the deletion of a server?

Just a thought.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-26-2003, 04:51 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,665
Posted By thesaiyan
It used to say "The IP of your computer is...

It used to say "The IP of your computer is banned." But now it just says "You have been disconnected from the game server."
I just tested it on my own account.
Forum: GK Bugs 11-25-2003, 11:13 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 796
Posted By thesaiyan
The other day I waited for more than an hour in a...

The other day I waited for more than an hour in a spot where they usually travel through and none did. =(
I only need like 2 more to level.:(
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.