Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Judge_S
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2004, 02:04 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,912
Posted By Judge_S
Re: Re: Graal Express!

Wow that's ancient.
However, it doesn't connect to the Graal serverlist. It's just its own game in itself.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2004, 02:02 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,615
Posted By Judge_S
Wow, life sucks, doesn't it? I mean, I wish I...

Wow, life sucks, doesn't it?
I mean, I wish I could change my identification at an instant, and at no cost. :rolleyes:

Boohoo, grow up. So you don't like your account name? Does anyone really...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-30-2004, 04:17 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,181
Posted By Judge_S
<nods> Good series. :)

<nods>
Good series. :)
Forum: Graphic Design 01-30-2004, 04:15 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,832
Posted By Judge_S
Yes, because it really makes you out to be an...

Yes, because it really makes you out to be an intellectual masterpiece. :rolleyes:


Microsoft backed off on it. And they offered Mike $10 for the domain name, which he rejected of course.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-30-2004, 04:10 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 7,153
Posted By Judge_S
Lance = 20% of the forums intelligence. No...

Lance = 20% of the forums intelligence.
No leaving - I forbid it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2004, 04:06 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,933
Posted By Judge_S
A VIP tag. *woohoo*

A VIP tag. *woohoo*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2004, 04:05 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,615
Posted By Judge_S
You're suggesting the equivalent of changing the...

You're suggesting the equivalent of changing the name and account that a credit card is signed under.
How is keeping it static stupid, I ask?
Forum: Graphic Design 01-29-2004, 05:47 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,832
Posted By Judge_S
Logical use to this thread? No. Waste of...

Logical use to this thread? No.
Waste of database space? Yes.
Waste of time for the viewers? Yes.
Utter stupidity? Yes.
Would have been more effective in a chat than on forums? Yes.
Don't do it...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-29-2004, 05:43 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,729
Posted By Judge_S
Welcome back Scott. The forums were getting kinda...

Welcome back Scott. The forums were getting kinda dull. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-27-2004, 10:34 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,588
Posted By Judge_S
I can't script much at all. If that weren't...

I can't script much at all. If that weren't necessary, I'd probably spout some ideas.
Forum: GK Bugs 01-27-2004, 10:33 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,623
Posted By Judge_S
I meant as a specific ingredient.

I meant as a specific ingredient.
Forum: GK Bugs 01-27-2004, 10:12 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,623
Posted By Judge_S
It's made of a different material. The 0.8kg ones...

It's made of a different material. The 0.8kg ones are made from metal I believe.
I don't know why there are more than one kind of stone, but perhaps it was supposed to do with Alchemy?
Forum: GK Bugs 01-27-2004, 09:37 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,623
Posted By Judge_S
The stones aren't the right kind. If I'm not...

The stones aren't the right kind. If I'm not mistaken, the stones that are used to build the houses (which are made of stone when you query them) weigh about 2kg, not 0.8kg.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-27-2004, 02:36 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,020
Posted By Judge_S
My apologies. Not actually playing the game, I...

My apologies. Not actually playing the game, I have become somewhat unfamiliar with playerworld rules.
Still, people don't do it themselves.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-27-2004, 02:30 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,852
Posted By Judge_S
It's still their choice if that happens - just a...

It's still their choice if that happens - just a bad one.
You can't force them to stay 2D. The decision is ultimately theirs.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-27-2004, 02:27 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,260
Posted By Judge_S
I understood perfectly. However, you not only...

I understood perfectly. However, you not only agreed with me, but you clarified your agreeance with me by further acknowledging what I said.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-27-2004, 02:24 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,047
Posted By Judge_S
I vote for no one. ;)

I vote for no one. ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-26-2004, 07:07 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,020
Posted By Judge_S
You say that as if it's his responsibility to...

You say that as if it's his responsibility to back up every server's data.
Players should take care of it themselves, you know.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-26-2004, 07:04 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,260
Posted By Judge_S
I just wanted to get straight the fact that you...

I just wanted to get straight the fact that you support the fact there should not be alchemy items.
Forum: Tech Support 01-26-2004, 06:00 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,591
Posted By Judge_S
It's just you.

It's just you.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-26-2004, 05:54 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,260
Posted By Judge_S
I was referring to: in which case, you just...

I was referring to:

in which case, you just agreed with me.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-26-2004, 04:51 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,260
Posted By Judge_S
Want != should.

Want != should.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-26-2004, 04:50 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,852
Posted By Judge_S
Yes R2D2, we know. I'd prefer to see Graal...

Yes R2D2, we know.

I'd prefer to see Graal stick with 2D, but if they want to go 3D, that's their choice.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-26-2004, 03:50 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,260
Posted By Judge_S
I'm glad we can agree on something.

I'm glad we can agree on something.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-26-2004, 12:32 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 911
Posted By Judge_S
...I suppose.

...I suppose.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.