Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: MasterNuke
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 5,890
Posted By MasterNuke
Except, if I recall correctly, the room was never...

Except, if I recall correctly, the room was never really meant to be used solely as a raffle room.

Could you explain the logic of turning the heavily used Event Island raffle room into a school...
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-27-2007, 03:02 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 5,890
Posted By MasterNuke
1. It's kinda dark. 2. People crowd the box. ...

1. It's kinda dark.
2. People crowd the box.
3. Players can attack other players using certain methods.
4. Reasons 2 and 3 are exponentially worse if the player base hates you.
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-27-2007, 02:40 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 5,890
Posted By MasterNuke
Well... this is a computer game. There is no...

Well... this is a computer game. There is no reason why they can't make it function as both. Besides... the Hotaru raffle sucks chunks. It'd be more convenient for both the Event Masters and the...
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-27-2007, 12:21 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 5,890
Posted By MasterNuke
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-19-2007, 11:43 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,187
Posted By MasterNuke
Purpose of Magic in Graal Kingdoms

I want to know... what was the original intent for magic in Graal Kingdoms? I've been a magic user since the server came out. Now, after the development over these past years, I feel as if magic...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-13-2007, 11:50 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,802
Posted By MasterNuke
True story... except for the squashing part. I...

True story... except for the squashing part. I can't remember ever using squash-like attacks.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 03-12-2007, 10:34 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 7,408
Posted By MasterNuke
I did read it. People were just thinking...

I did read it.


People were just thinking about prizes because you discussed exactly how they were being handed out. If you don't want people just hungry for prizes, don't tell people about...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 03-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 7,408
Posted By MasterNuke
This thread has too much crap in it and you...

This thread has too much crap in it and you should of posted the important event information elsewhere.

Yes, I did miss it. I couldn't find the time of the event because of Ravenblade's terrible...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 03-10-2007, 10:48 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 7,408
Posted By MasterNuke
So when is this exactly?

So when is this exactly?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-10-2007, 06:18 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,331
Posted By MasterNuke
Magic still works off resistances.

Magic still works off resistances.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-09-2007, 11:00 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,331
Posted By MasterNuke
Confirmed fixed.

Confirmed fixed.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-09-2007, 10:22 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,331
Posted By MasterNuke
Undocumented changes: - No Knockback at all...

Undocumented changes:
- No Knockback at all (casters beware!)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-09-2007, 05:22 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,382
Posted By MasterNuke
I notice that I drop Saber tooths and Panthers in...

I notice that I drop Saber tooths and Panthers in 3 bullets.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,382
Posted By MasterNuke
Increases damage Increases spellpoint cost ...

Increases damage
Increases spellpoint cost
Increases duration/range
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-07-2007, 10:18 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,180
Posted By MasterNuke
If you've seen the VIP masks... then you already...

If you've seen the VIP masks... then you already know that they can restrict items to certain tags.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-06-2007, 02:42 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,123
Posted By MasterNuke
Delay -> Sitting Duck.

Delay -> Sitting Duck.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,123
Posted By MasterNuke
I know for certain that rods with wizardry spells...

I know for certain that rods with wizardry spells use the rod's level.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,123
Posted By MasterNuke
The problem is... giving rods a before-cast delay...

The problem is... giving rods a before-cast delay will just make them entirely pointless. It's the "Sitting Duck" aspect that regular spell casting already has. So just giving it a delay won't...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-05-2007, 01:18 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,123
Posted By MasterNuke
What do you think 2.166 speed drops down to? :\

What do you think 2.166 speed drops down to? :\
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-05-2007, 12:54 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,123
Posted By MasterNuke
You can't expect something to be perfect when it...

You can't expect something to be perfect when it gets implemented without full play testing.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-05-2007, 12:40 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,123
Posted By MasterNuke
Sounds fine. Some sort of lunge attack...

Sounds fine.


Some sort of lunge attack for daggers would be cool. But that's fine. Only some magic spells shouldn't push as far... like firebolt and frostbolt.


Agreed. Currently, there's...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-05-2007, 12:00 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,123
Posted By MasterNuke
Everyone is not at the same speed. Speed still...

Everyone is not at the same speed. Speed still gives a scaled down bonus in arenas.

Counterwall has a long as hell cast time. Thus it is not an option.

Please think your ideas a little more...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-04-2007, 11:33 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,123
Posted By MasterNuke
The problem with rods isn't the ability to spam...

The problem with rods isn't the ability to spam them. The problem is that a previous change raised the base damage of spells. Rods operate at very low levels... so most of the damage dealt is base...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-04-2007, 05:14 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,331
Posted By MasterNuke
Also I must bring attention to the "Sitting Duck"...

Also I must bring attention to the "Sitting Duck" aspect of casting. It's even harder to pull off a spell when someone is on you in an arena.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 03-04-2007, 02:14 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,331
Posted By MasterNuke
No. If they get knocked out of the area effect...

No. If they get knocked out of the area effect of your multi-hit spells, they're not going to multi-hit.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.