Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: OasaTor_PK
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-20-2010, 04:03 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,622
Posted By OasaTor_PK
My biggest mistake? Selling off all my gear...

My biggest mistake?

Selling off all my gear like 5 times now for quiznos and stupid stuff.

On the other hand, being a complete douche for the last 6 years ive played GK im sure hasn't been the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-06-2010, 11:02 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 8,806
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I can't wait for an armor reset, maybe then I...

I can't wait for an armor reset, maybe then I will actually break out a sword and shield again.

I personally think that EA's should be abolished and have the physical resist stat actually do...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,734
Posted By OasaTor_PK
game breaking retarded fix. how about u fix...

game breaking retarded fix.

how about u fix useful stuff instead of breaking fundamentals.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 7,002
Posted By OasaTor_PK
been digging for atleast 3 hours, still havent...

been digging for atleast 3 hours, still havent got the wand...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-02-2010, 06:33 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,489
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Oasa 4 empror of forest, srsly.

Oasa 4 empror of forest, srsly.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-02-2010, 06:31 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,266
Posted By OasaTor_PK
If you can sit outside of trade and spam slice...

If you can sit outside of trade and spam slice your sword, I can sit outside trade and spam magic.

LEGAL.
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-28-2010, 06:12 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,513
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Im still 0 - 0 all though I should be like 150 -...

Im still 0 - 0 all though I should be like 150 - 0 but apparently my mage kills don't count.

I am not playing spar events / trying to actually PK till KDR is fixed.

And as for "laming" not...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-22-2010, 06:15 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 8,857
Posted By OasaTor_PK
From our relationship over the years on Graal...

From our relationship over the years on Graal Kingdoms to our recently reignited friendship on Unholy Nation, I would like to wish you luck in your career in the armed forces. If we shall ever pass...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-16-2010, 11:03 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 10,097
Posted By OasaTor_PK
id like to present 2 u molesting sandwich. ...

id like to present 2 u molesting sandwich.

sexiest graal character evr
Forum: GK Suggestions 03-03-2010, 11:55 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 5,408
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Brigid is the god of trapping the trade doors of...

Brigid is the god of trapping the trade doors of bomboria
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 03-01-2010, 05:57 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,854
Posted By OasaTor_PK
The Great Orcish Demigod Vrael de Loxeus will be...

The Great Orcish Demigod Vrael de Loxeus will be gracing you with an appearance at the Day of the Sun.

(i is mage)
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-25-2010, 09:58 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 5,408
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I don't feel that underpowered being Brigid other...

I don't feel that underpowered being Brigid other then my severe weakness to wounds.

Didn't know I could curse people from using wounds, hellz yeah!
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-18-2010, 01:17 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 15,599
Posted By OasaTor_PK
The only reason I would want the sun shield is...

The only reason I would want the sun shield is because of the rarity and the looks. The stats aren't good at all.

I personally would like it because I had to give Juggernaut mine when I was a...
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-15-2010, 04:31 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,474
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Yes zormite won as I destroying the ranks of...

Yes zormite won as I destroying the ranks of dustari one by one from the furious snowstorm that was brewing infront of our door.
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-15-2010, 01:05 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,474
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Double post ftw; and with me showing up I...

Double post ftw;

and with me showing up I lead the Zormite defense with a victory!
Forum: GK Bugs 02-15-2010, 01:04 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,412
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Another bug, one of the NPC's glitched off the...

Another bug, one of the NPC's glitched off the bottom of the level and we couldn't damage it.

A waste of a day :(
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-14-2010, 12:06 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 15,599
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I concur.

I concur.
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-13-2010, 09:26 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,474
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I shall be fighting for the great kingdom of...

I shall be fighting for the great kingdom of Zormite! All Dustari civilians shall crackle and burn to my great walls of lightning!
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-13-2010, 01:28 AM
Replies: 108
Views: 15,599
Posted By OasaTor_PK
As you know Googi I am a powerful player that...

As you know Googi I am a powerful player that likes to be envied by all other players and perhaps feared. With my current item set I am able to lay a smack down on the players that set out to ruin my...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,626
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Magic in reality works very well if used...

Magic in reality works very well if used properly. All though it is FLAWED.

I must abuse my surroundings and environment just to be able to cast a spell. Wearing armour that gives me barely any...
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,474
Posted By OasaTor_PK
can i play in a kingodm i duno wat 1 tho

can i play in a kingodm i duno wat 1 tho
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-04-2010, 06:31 AM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,381
Posted By OasaTor_PK
But how many of these are actual legit purchases...

But how many of these are actual legit purchases off of the Apple App Store? I just checked and GraalOnline Classic + is on the fairly wide used pirating site for Apps.

'Just sayin with the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-29-2010, 06:01 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 6,309
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Ah the good olde' days of Bravo online. I...

Ah the good olde' days of Bravo online.

I was part of the (Noah) guild if anyone can remember, we used to have some intense pk fights with another guild that I cant remember :[
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-25-2010, 03:21 AM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,381
Posted By OasaTor_PK
I've been logging on here and there while at work...

I've been logging on here and there while at work or in bed and it seems interesting and rejuvenating to actually see players involved in the community rather then rambling and babbling about how...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-25-2010, 03:09 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 6,875
Posted By OasaTor_PK
Initial post edited, thought I misunderstood...

Initial post edited, thought I misunderstood originally.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.