Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Dragon551
Forum: Hiring for Era 04-24-2013, 03:42 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 18,738
Posted By Dragon551
My time to shine, guys.

My time to shine, guys.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-21-2013, 05:50 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,585
Posted By Dragon551
Please please please please please please please...

Please please please please please please please please please please
Forum: Hiring for Era 04-19-2013, 11:08 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 16,957
Posted By Dragon551
Alf4PRAAA

Alf4PRAAA
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-16-2013, 11:30 PM
Replies: 104
Views: 23,751
Posted By Dragon551
Not fully supportive of your successors at all,...

Not fully supportive of your successors at all, but what can be done now?
Eh, nonetheless, take care!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-13-2013, 05:51 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,593
Posted By Dragon551
Does this mean I can get my house on CP back? :[

Does this mean I can get my house on CP back? :[
Forum: Guild Life 04-13-2013, 05:50 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,876
Posted By Dragon551
I agree with what Zeus said, good luck! -AGT

I agree with what Zeus said, good luck!
-AGT
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,164
Posted By Dragon551
I hope soon meant within the upcoming days and...

I hope soon meant within the upcoming days and not today.. If not then I'm disappointed, I wasn't aware of this and was at work all day.
Should really plan ahead next time..
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-17-2013, 01:58 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,772
Posted By Dragon551
lolPESlol

lolPESlol
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-06-2013, 04:48 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,805
Posted By Dragon551
Never got my house back :frown:

Never got my house back :frown:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2013, 03:38 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 18,889
Posted By Dragon551
Wut

Wut
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-15-2013, 04:49 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,984
Posted By Dragon551
That tool looks like it was made in less than 5...

That tool looks like it was made in less than 5 minutes as a concept at best, I really hope it isn't actually on the server.. I know not everything can be "perfect" but it should at least look...
Forum: Tech Support 02-10-2013, 11:09 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,450
Posted By Dragon551
There's no official GraalShop program for Mac, I...

There's no official GraalShop program for Mac, I believe. As far as I know, you would have to use an in-game GANI editor or just run GraalShop via Parallels or BootCamp.

Might want to check this...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-10-2013, 01:24 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,865
Posted By Dragon551
Why wasn't it sooner?

Why wasn't it sooner?
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 16,155
Posted By Dragon551
Wouldn't be surprised if it was Stephen :rolleyes:

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Stephen :rolleyes:
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-09-2013, 07:56 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,865
Posted By Dragon551
The PWA have done it again, that's why. -AGT...

The PWA have done it again, that's why.
-AGT President
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,913
Posted By Dragon551
What kind of snacks?

What kind of snacks?
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-03-2013, 07:05 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,913
Posted By Dragon551
Will there be snacks?

Will there be snacks?
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-31-2013, 01:49 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,509
Posted By Dragon551
I'm impressed you kept through it after all this...

I'm impressed you kept through it after all this time, good luck to you! :]
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-30-2013, 01:38 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 5,467
Posted By Dragon551
hi zeus

hi zeus
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 01-20-2013, 11:40 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 7,182
Posted By Dragon551
I highly doubt it, you could still play without...

I highly doubt it, you could still play without gold but you'll be capped once you reach level 10 and you haven't even done that. Stop posting here if you have nothing to contribute to the topic and...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 01-20-2013, 09:13 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 7,182
Posted By Dragon551
Why are you still posting

Why are you still posting
Forum: Bug Report 01-20-2013, 12:23 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 22,461
Posted By Dragon551
From what I remember, some servers remove staff...

From what I remember, some servers remove staff tools and weapons from players who log in from iServers. Era should still have that up, I've logged on from iEra in the past (I'm used to just pressing...
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-19-2013, 09:08 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,731
Posted By Dragon551
I love you

I love you
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-15-2013, 05:45 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 5,971
Posted By Dragon551
Wow I am a nice guy you just don't pay attention...

Wow I am a nice guy you just don't pay attention to me gosh.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-10-2013, 07:10 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,731
Posted By Dragon551
Bleh, my house is the only reason I upgrade every...

Bleh, my house is the only reason I upgrade every few months, it's getting pretty annoying having to repair it so much ._.

But thanks! ^^
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.