Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DrakilorP2P
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2010, 08:12 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,942
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I'm a little lazy. ;)

I'm a little lazy. ;)
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-26-2010, 12:33 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,942
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I'm looking forward to a new video if you decide...

I'm looking forward to a new video if you decide to make one.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-22-2010, 01:40 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 6,435
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Not if gravity is 0.

Not if gravity is 0.
Forum: Code Gallery 08-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,607
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Maybe they don't know how to write their own...

Maybe they don't know how to write their own script from scratch, but if they can use it they may at least attempt to read and modify it.
That's the impression I get anway.
Forum: Your opinion 08-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 37,605
Posted By DrakilorP2P
A playerworld that takes place entirely...

A playerworld that takes place entirely underwater, and players are fish bodies with classic heads and hats.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,135
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Seems to be mostly ASCII values with 256 or'd...

Seems to be mostly ASCII values with 256 or'd into the number if shift is down and the same with 1024 if Alt is down. I don't know much more than that.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-08-2010, 01:48 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,225
Posted By DrakilorP2P
No, it's erroneous and means nothing. These...

No, it's erroneous and means nothing.

These are the directions in numbers:
0: Up
1: Left
2: Down
3: Right
Forum: Future Improvements 08-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,894
Posted By DrakilorP2P
You guys should just make your own website. ;)

You guys should just make your own website. ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 20,903
Posted By DrakilorP2P
The scripted playerlist have a Mass PM button...

The scripted playerlist have a Mass PM button that I don't think the external playerlist has.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 9,119
Posted By DrakilorP2P
For server names, how about Cherry Blossom or...

For server names, how about Cherry Blossom or some other eastern junk like that?
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-03-2010, 02:39 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,779
Posted By DrakilorP2P
A GUI control had this in it. this.x = 9; ...

A GUI control had this in it.
this.x = 9;
this.horizsizing = "left";

When it should be:
this.x = 9;
this.horizsizing = "right";
Which also fixes the problem described in this thread.

Also,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Replies: 116
Views: 31,663
Posted By DrakilorP2P
You can maintain the scripted gani editor and...

You can maintain the scripted gani editor and also write an online bug tracker.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,446
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Screenshots would be nice, and maybe a short...

Screenshots would be nice, and maybe a short description too.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-27-2010, 06:41 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,906
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Etria is great. I played for at least an hour...

Etria is great. I played for at least an hour doing all the quests and I had a lot of fun.
The class system wasn't there when I played though; I'm not sure what that's about.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-26-2010, 11:27 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,441
Posted By DrakilorP2P
One-liner and without extra variables: ...

One-liner and without extra variables:

serverr.day = this.dayarray[(this.dayarray.index(serverr.day) + 1) % this.dayarray.size()];

Assumes that serverr.day is a valid value.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-26-2010, 11:03 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,441
Posted By DrakilorP2P
What do you mean by "set it to 1"? Do you mean...

What do you mean by "set it to 1"? Do you mean you have an index variable into the array that is set to 1?
If that's the case I suppose you just increment the index variable?

Maybe you should...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-21-2010, 09:38 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,998
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Sorry for off topic, but why shouldn't someone...

Sorry for off topic, but why shouldn't someone hire a manager?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 07-20-2010, 02:29 AM
Replies: 158
Views: 59,897
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Excellent playerworld thread; and it sounds like...

Excellent playerworld thread; and it sounds like the game is going to be at least as great too. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-16-2010, 11:16 PM
Replies: 131
Views: 22,763
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I got this in fullscreen mode on Vista.

I got this in fullscreen mode on Vista.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 07-14-2010, 11:47 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,030
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Are you trying to move something away from the...

Are you trying to move something away from the player two tiles, or are you trying to move something towards the player until it's two tiles close to him?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-09-2010, 07:51 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 51,814
Posted By DrakilorP2P
I like them.

I like them.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Replies: 157
Views: 51,814
Posted By DrakilorP2P
Looks pretty sweet.

Looks pretty sweet.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-01-2010, 01:15 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,113
Posted By DrakilorP2P
You mean the code was working when it was in a...

You mean the code was working when it was in a DBNPC? If so, where is it now?



You're getting SQLRequest_325830 because requestsql returns a "request object", so it's not actually a string like...
Forum: Tech Support 06-25-2010, 10:02 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,862
Posted By DrakilorP2P
What staff block placer are you using?

What staff block placer are you using?
Forum: Graphic Design 06-19-2010, 02:24 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 6,244
Posted By DrakilorP2P
There's a similar one for "type 0" tilesets here:...

There's a similar one for "type 0" tilesets here: http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/Tileset
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.