Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ffcmike
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-18-2016, 04:48 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 19,300
Posted By ffcmike
Should the PWA Administrator not be concerned by...

Should the PWA Administrator not be concerned by the fact that some accounts have had their password and email changed for no apparent reason?

On a similar note I discovered an exploit that could...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-16-2016, 08:08 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 19,300
Posted By ffcmike
Although the forums are pretty dead and have been...

Although the forums are pretty dead and have been for a long time, you're unlikely to get a meaningful response here as any thread which discusses bans will almost always be deleted.

PC Graal is a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-12-2016, 05:53 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,996
Posted By ffcmike
PC Graal is a Poisoned Chalice. See what I...

PC Graal is a Poisoned Chalice.

See what I did there?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-11-2016, 05:04 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 9,674
Posted By ffcmike
Former Classic devs so hostile towards authority,...

Former Classic devs so hostile towards authority, where on earth did they get it from? :cool:



No love for backend developers? I think the site could do with a lot more features in addition to...
Forum: Tech Support 04-10-2016, 03:13 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,133
Posted By ffcmike
Account Name Conflict

I've noticed at least half a dozen account names have been created where a Graal###### previously existed with the same community name.

Can this be avoided? It messes up systems.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-08-2016, 05:53 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 9,674
Posted By ffcmike
You have much to learn.

You have much to learn.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-08-2016, 02:35 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 9,674
Posted By ffcmike
I'd also be interested in helping to develop a...

I'd also be interested in helping to develop a new site.

Doubt anyone would ever be granted that type of access however.
Forum: Bug Report 04-03-2016, 01:20 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 21,744
Posted By ffcmike
Client RC doesn't list new body colours

http://i.imgur.com/SIAq5jz.png

I imagine this is a simple fix via editing login weapon(s)?

A list of colours and their corresponding numbers can be seen here -...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-30-2016, 08:06 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 17,933
Posted By ffcmike
Hopefully a solution is found. Though I'd be...

Hopefully a solution is found. Though I'd be interested to see what would happen if in the mean time a server was placed on the list which consisted entirely of a spar arena.
Forum: Announcements 03-30-2016, 12:53 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 127,357
Posted By ffcmike
Massokre ;). (to be fair I once sent French...

Massokre ;).

(to be fair I once sent French and German translations to Stephane and Stefan, but they were written by French and German speakers)
Forum: Announcements 03-25-2016, 04:55 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 127,357
Posted By ffcmike
I thought that in France it was called Pierre to...

I thought that in France it was called Pierre to Pierre? :D
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-21-2016, 05:24 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,984
Posted By ffcmike
Probably that you need to set something like this...

Probably that you need to set something like this in Folder Config assuming the file is uploaded within a folder path such as "levels/music/":

file music/*.mp3
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-20-2016, 07:05 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 5,143
Posted By ffcmike
Mainfile Preloader

Here are an NPC and Weapon script which can be used to dynamically store and download mainfiles.

The database NPC is setup to only scan for mainfiles on first creation or when the NPC-Server is...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-02-2016, 05:05 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 4,128
Posted By ffcmike
There is also: sendtext("lister",...

There is also:


sendtext("lister", "getprofile", account);


which also works for offline players.
Forum: Feature request 02-28-2016, 06:17 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 65,332
Posted By ffcmike
I'm surprised Graal###### accounts aren't...

I'm surprised Graal###### accounts aren't scrapped with account names available upon registration, mainly considering that players are now able to obtain a full account name by requesting it from a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-21-2016, 07:46 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,807
Posted By ffcmike
The problem seems to be something else, lines are...

The problem seems to be something else, lines are being echo'd fine for me when I do:


temp.messageSize = 3;
for(temp.i = 0; temp.i < temp.messageSize; temp.i++){

new...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-21-2016, 04:26 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,807
Posted By ffcmike
It seems this is just the behaviour when echo'ing...

It seems this is just the behaviour when echo'ing an array rather than a string.

For example it outputs the line count if I do:


echo(("Message_"@temp.i).getlines().size());
//13
//13
//13
Forum: Classic News 02-21-2016, 02:59 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 4,814
Posted By ffcmike
The in-game GUI theme has been updated to appear...

The in-game GUI theme has been updated to appear more consistent with GtA's friend bar.

55864
Forum: Bug Report 02-21-2016, 09:39 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 228,325
Posted By ffcmike
The disconnect bug won't be fixed without a new...

The disconnect bug won't be fixed without a new client update. Therein lies the problem - a client update is being prohibited by a much larger hurdle.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-14-2016, 02:04 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,807
Posted By ffcmike
Might it be that the string isn't coercing in to...

Might it be that the string isn't coercing in to an object?

You could try something on the lines of:


temp.obj = makevar("Message_" @ temp.i);
echo(temp.obj.getLines());
Forum: Classic Main Forum 02-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,107
Posted By ffcmike
You could just type in 'Classic' on the server...

You could just type in 'Classic' on the server list and see where it takes you...

(on a serious note I do not believe there is a debate to be had)
Forum: Server Maintenance 02-08-2016, 07:45 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 35,474
Posted By ffcmike
http://www.classicgraal.net/images/emoticons/copyr...

http://www.classicgraal.net/images/emoticons/copyright.gif
Forum: Server Maintenance 02-08-2016, 06:33 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 35,474
Posted By ffcmike
Please donate to help the Refugee Crisis. ...

Please donate to help the Refugee Crisis.

55863
Forum: Server Maintenance 02-08-2016, 03:30 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 35,474
Posted By ffcmike
http://i.imgur.com/371SAZr.png (come to...

http://i.imgur.com/371SAZr.png

(come to think of it, I'll probably make a self-deprecating sign like this on GtA/Classic)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-28-2016, 04:06 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 8,728
Posted By ffcmike
Well I certainly don't recall being upset about...

Well I certainly don't recall being upset about that prospect or demanding that Classic developers not work on another server. Regardless, that was 6 years ago and wouldn't have made any difference...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.