Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nataxo
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-30-2010, 06:18 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,300
Posted By Nataxo
Thumbs up Alex (Yazure)

Felicidades Yaz!!!!! pasatela chido BW.:p
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-29-2010, 05:42 PM
Replies: 110
Views: 14,259
Posted By Nataxo
okay, thanks for the info(:

okay, thanks for the info(:
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-29-2010, 12:57 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,165
Posted By Nataxo
Happy Birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-28-2010, 05:29 AM
Replies: 110
Views: 14,259
Posted By Nataxo
Ok so as for now, is it really a reset or are you...

Ok so as for now, is it really a reset or are you guys reversing all trades??? I'm confused.
Forum: Guild Life 05-27-2010, 01:07 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,894
Posted By Nataxo
You should try Xanadu, that's where the oldbies...

You should try Xanadu, that's where the oldbies are :P.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-27-2010, 12:55 AM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,381
Posted By Nataxo
There's "Balamb Island" which is basically a...

There's "Balamb Island" which is basically a tutorial island, you have a task menu that tells you what to do.
Forum: Zone 05-26-2010, 04:17 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,251
Posted By Nataxo
Lightbulb I'm not supporting the idea of laming, I just...

I'm not supporting the idea of laming, I just think the current spawns are way too far from the home base. My idea is to balance the respawns, not only on the top of the base, but like in other...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-21-2010, 10:51 PM
Replies: 14
Hi
Views: 1,847
Posted By Nataxo
Hello there!

Hello there!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-16-2010, 11:24 PM
Replies: 232
Views: 33,219
Posted By Nataxo
That explains ¬¬...

That explains ¬¬...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-16-2010, 10:01 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,421
Posted By Nataxo
Arrow http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/member.php?u=...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5961
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-16-2010, 06:38 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,421
Posted By Nataxo
I'd appriciate if a mod would move this :x sorry.

I'd appriciate if a mod would move this :x sorry.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-15-2010, 07:57 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,421
Posted By Nataxo
Thumbs up Tim Rocks!

HBD Timmy!!!
Forum: Zone 05-14-2010, 02:12 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,251
Posted By Nataxo
bump...

bump...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-13-2010, 12:27 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,209
Posted By Nataxo
Happy Birthday :D!

Happy Birthday :D!
Forum: Zone Bugs 05-11-2010, 11:56 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 13,931
Posted By Nataxo
Stephen...... 51054

Stephen......

51054
Forum: Zone 05-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,251
Posted By Nataxo
Thumbs down Iricia respawns.

When your base is taken your respawn shouldn't be that far from the base; you should recover your home base before trying to get others.

Just make respawns near the original area, not far away...
Forum: Zone 05-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 11,905
Posted By Nataxo
Thumbs up I've suggested this plenty of times before......

I've suggested this plenty of times before... here it goes.

Basically, more achievements on Zone.

(medals for example) I spent a lot of time playing just to get them all, also another good...
Forum: Zone Bugs 05-10-2010, 12:49 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 13,931
Posted By Nataxo
Exclamation Mute bug...

you can't "unstick me" while muted x-x.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,737
Posted By Nataxo
Talking NewYorkerNicole

Happy birthday!!!!! have a blast ;D
Forum: Zone 05-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,972
Posted By Nataxo
kk.

kk.
Forum: Tech Support 05-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,883
Posted By Nataxo
Lightbulb Support.

The support page in graalonline.com should have the link to the correct email ([email protected]) instead of GraalDesk and that stuff.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,787
Posted By Nataxo
Happy Birthday Stefan :D! Best Wishes

Happy Birthday Stefan :D! Best Wishes
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,606
Posted By Nataxo
Hey! I level up with those lol

Hey! I level up with those lol
Forum: Server Maintenance 05-07-2010, 05:11 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 16,336
Posted By Nataxo
God this lagg was painful yesterday, I was...

God this lagg was painful yesterday, I was helping an iphone player get guns on era... couldn't veen drop x-x'
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,207
Posted By Nataxo
Happy Birthday! ;D

Happy Birthday! ;D
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.