Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Feonix
Forum: Zone 04-30-2011, 04:41 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,051
Posted By Feonix
We should totally trade managers. See how well GK...

We should totally trade managers. See how well GK does with wannabe scripters running around with manager tag.
Forum: Zone 04-30-2011, 04:09 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,051
Posted By Feonix
When ooola comes back to the throne

When ooola comes back to the throne
Forum: Bug Report 04-30-2011, 02:13 AM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,421
Posted By Feonix
Actually worked, thanks. Before I just put it on...

Actually worked, thanks. Before I just put it on desktop...
Forum: Bug Report 04-29-2011, 05:49 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,421
Posted By Feonix
V6 giving me a hard time, everytime I log onto...

V6 giving me a hard time, everytime I log onto Zone with it none of the stuff is really loaded. On my screen I can't see myself, other players, and doors. Only happens when I get on v6, any way I can...
Forum: Zone 04-28-2011, 04:36 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 15,796
Posted By Feonix
But you are planning on replacing Zone's current...

But you are planning on replacing Zone's current staff team right? And also, do you plan on resetting all the players before the release?

I would recommend you to run izone, since nobody else that...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-26-2011, 05:07 AM
Replies: 193
Views: 40,459
Posted By Feonix
Holy****, LOL THOSE ARE MY PETS. When was this...

Holy****, LOL THOSE ARE MY PETS. When was this screeny tooken? There's no way my pets are still alive today, i quit GK month's ago.

edit: Were you guys trying to steal my pets? I swear I got so...
Forum: Your opinion 04-26-2011, 05:01 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 23,101
Posted By Feonix
...

...
Forum: Zone 04-25-2011, 04:38 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 9,821
Posted By Feonix
And this all happens because that scrub Stephen...

And this all happens because that scrub Stephen was so desperate to ditch Zone, that he hires the first guy that starts spamming him with PM's. Powerpro can't script for ****, we have already seen...
Forum: Zone 04-25-2011, 04:21 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 9,821
Posted By Feonix
You'd be surprised what sort of **** goes down on...

You'd be surprised what sort of **** goes down on Zone




And that same person fires me for being ''corrupt'', when I haven't done anything but sit and watch the same 10 playercount idle....
Forum: Zone Suggestions. 04-25-2011, 04:19 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 17,760
Posted By Feonix
Zone already has gwars, the problem is finding...

Zone already has gwars, the problem is finding active people for a match.
Forum: Zone 04-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 15,796
Posted By Feonix
The last one didn't even last a month before they...

The last one didn't even last a month before they took it down, sadly
Forum: Zone 04-23-2011, 10:48 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 15,796
Posted By Feonix
Looking forward to it. Would rather see Stefan...

Looking forward to it. Would rather see Stefan manage it though, although he probably wont.

But that way we wont have to worry about half the server showing up with bluepistols
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-23-2011, 04:41 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,795
Posted By Feonix
cool

cool
Forum: Zone 04-23-2011, 04:36 PM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,308
Posted By Feonix
...So the big update we have been waiting for was...

...So the big update we have been waiting for was easter eggs, and a carrot dagger added into shops?

http://imgur.com/kb4oh.gif
Forum: Zone 04-23-2011, 04:32 PM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,308
Posted By Feonix
lolwut

lolwut
Forum: Zone 04-23-2011, 03:53 AM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,308
Posted By Feonix
There was supposed to be some update today I...

There was supposed to be some update today I hear.

Why 0 players online
Forum: Zone 04-23-2011, 03:48 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,902
Posted By Feonix
As if money making is that hard...speaking from...

As if money making is that hard...speaking from 200k tops though, ofcourse
Forum: Zone 04-23-2011, 02:11 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,902
Posted By Feonix
Hard to believe he's still GPA. All I remember...

Hard to believe he's still GPA. All I remember him doing is idling in black space, and never responding to my PM's.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,636
Posted By Feonix
hbd

hbd
Forum: Zone 04-22-2011, 04:39 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,902
Posted By Feonix
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/742544...

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/7425445/POWERPRO-Y-U-NO-LOG-ONTO-ZONE.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Y-U-NO
Forum: Zone 04-22-2011, 04:34 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,902
Posted By Feonix
I wonder if he's staff on GG. I remember getting...

I wonder if he's staff on GG. I remember getting pillored on GK, just for asking Stephen what his plans were for Zone
Forum: Zone 04-22-2011, 04:31 AM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,308
Posted By Feonix
PP is unbeliveably easy to farm, honestley all...

PP is unbeliveably easy to farm, honestley all you have to do is get a guest to keep entering other teams warp. Waiting for the day Powerpro realizes there's no sense in making a PP shop.

We...
Forum: Zone 04-22-2011, 04:24 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,902
Posted By Feonix
Looking back at all theese months and the fail...

Looking back at all theese months and the fail updates Powerpro has released. Funny how he said he would fix all the ones there were complaints for, and yet here we stand today with an unchanged...
Forum: Zone 04-22-2011, 04:17 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,835
Posted By Feonix
I doubt there even will be an Easter update this...

I doubt there even will be an Easter update this year, just some lame events hosted by mayo. It'll be almost as sad as the time staff ''accidentley'' lost Santa's scripts, and we had an invisible...
Forum: Zone 04-21-2011, 04:35 AM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,308
Posted By Feonix
Why is exp going to be added to PP shop? Topic...

Why is exp going to be added to PP shop? Topic needs to be brought up. I won't even be surprised when I see a grand prize of 50k exp, considering the fact that management has done nothing but shock...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.