Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 167
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sp_lit
Forum: Your opinion 05-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 32,774
Posted By Sp_lit
I don't know if this would be able to be put into...

I don't know if this would be able to be put into practice, although maybe trials could be able play limitless during the weekends. No observer mode or anything like that, simple enjoy the game on...
Forum: Questions about V6 05-17-2010, 03:34 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 22,461
Posted By Sp_lit
You should read what has been posted :)

You should read what has been posted :)
Forum: N-Pulse News 05-16-2010, 11:19 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,110
Posted By Sp_lit
I have to say; those prizes are quite nice :)

I have to say; those prizes are quite nice :)
Forum: Your opinion 05-16-2010, 11:17 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 32,774
Posted By Sp_lit
Personally, I'd like to see Graal go back to...

Personally, I'd like to see Graal go back to being free to play. I know this is not going to happen, ever. Although, that is probably what I'd appreciate the most!
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-15-2010, 12:53 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 10,062
Posted By Sp_lit
I think it looks good :) However, I was not...

I think it looks good :)

However, I was not too fond of the ctrl + emotions during the battle, felt kind of misplaced
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-14-2010, 12:36 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,524
Posted By Sp_lit
Hello :)

Hello :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-14-2010, 12:14 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 8,011
Posted By Sp_lit
Reading this was a bewildering and somewhat...

Reading this was a bewildering and somewhat unpleasent experience..is it really that entertaining, that you will fall off your chair laughing..?

I do not, by any means, intend to be offensive when...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-12-2010, 11:43 PM
Replies: 30
Bye
Views: 3,360
Posted By Sp_lit
Auf Wiedersehen :)

Auf Wiedersehen :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,096
Posted By Sp_lit
Happy birthday mate, hope you are doing well :)

Happy birthday mate, hope you are doing well :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-11-2010, 09:47 AM
Replies: 466
Views: 95,720
Posted By Sp_lit
Well said! A nice storyline would be great,...

Well said!

A nice storyline would be great, although not too strict, so you would get that adventurous feel :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,685
Posted By Sp_lit
Happy birthday :D

Happy birthday :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-11-2010, 09:43 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 815
Posted By Sp_lit
Happy birthday :)

Happy birthday :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-09-2010, 01:15 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,501
Posted By Sp_lit
Happy birthday :)

Happy birthday :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Replies: 133
Views: 49,438
Posted By Sp_lit
Haha yeah, now we just want more :( However,...

Haha yeah, now we just want more :(

However, this will hopefully work as an incentive or stimulus for other developers to start developing awesome thing of their own. Or atleast try to:)
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,787
Posted By Sp_lit
Happy birthday :)

Happy birthday :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Replies: 133
Views: 49,438
Posted By Sp_lit
I just feel that this can't be said enough;...

I just feel that this can't be said enough; awesome job. You should be proud :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,207
Posted By Sp_lit
Happy birthday :)

Happy birthday :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Replies: 133
Views: 49,438
Posted By Sp_lit
I have to agree with my fellow compatriot, this...

I have to agree with my fellow compatriot, this looks very nice! You've really put some effort into this, which you really can tell by looking at it!

Very nice work, too bad you won't finish it...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-06-2010, 10:32 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 6,513
Posted By Sp_lit
That looks absolutely awesome, can't wait!...

That looks absolutely awesome, can't wait! Everything seems so well planned, even though it is only a draft!

I was just wondering; which server will you initially be stealing graphics from?
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 9,339
Posted By Sp_lit
If WoW equals that, what would Graal be equal to...

If WoW equals that, what would Graal be equal to then?

Hehe, no offence :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-05-2010, 06:24 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 10,449
Posted By Sp_lit
I wish you good luck with everything and hope you...

I wish you good luck with everything and hope you will be back soon :)
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-04-2010, 06:39 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 6,513
Posted By Sp_lit
I'm really looking forward to this, high...

I'm really looking forward to this, high expectations!
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,121
Posted By Sp_lit
Grattis :D

Grattis :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,835
Posted By Sp_lit
Happy birthday :)

Happy birthday :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,183
Posted By Sp_lit
Happy birthday :)

Happy birthday :)
Showing results 126 to 150 of 167

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.