Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: --Chris--
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,279
Posted By --Chris--
Thanks <3

Thanks <3
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-28-2005, 05:46 AM
Replies: 132
Views: 16,319
Posted By --Chris--
Oldbie in my opinion is someone with vast...

Oldbie in my opinion is someone with vast knowledge and skill.

I mean..I could have joined day 1 and only start back today and call myself an oldbie or play once a week for 1 year compared to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-27-2005, 08:07 AM
Replies: 132
Views: 16,319
Posted By --Chris--
Gamba, if you're trying to be extremely sarcastic...

Gamba, if you're trying to be extremely sarcastic to mock the type of person you're posing to be in this thread you're doing a great job at amusing me.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-14-2005, 06:07 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 4,794
Posted By --Chris--
Time = money. Obtaining items = more time and...

Time = money.
Obtaining items = more time and effort than required money.
Bought items = sometimes even more resell value.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-12-2005, 07:56 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 11,651
Posted By --Chris--
It's not much more work because I do most of it...

It's not much more work because I do most of it -_-
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-09-2005, 10:28 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 11,651
Posted By --Chris--
"You've displayed massive stupidity and lack of...

"You've displayed massive stupidity and lack of thought in that post, and that is all I need to say as a reply because your brain could not comprehend anything beyond that." - SB

I'd like to see...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-03-2005, 06:12 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 11,651
Posted By --Chris--
We cant even do that anymore..... - Mooneh ...

We cant even do that anymore..... - Mooneh

God help us.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-02-2005, 09:54 PM
Replies: 160
Views: 15,872
Posted By --Chris--
I want my tomato farming, pizza baking, faq hat...

I want my tomato farming, pizza baking, faq hat and doll scripted in.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-02-2005, 05:41 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 11,651
Posted By --Chris--
Houdini as a PWA should not claim that they have...

Houdini as a PWA should not claim that they have taken over our department if what I say is correct (and it is as you also partially showed.)

Like I said earlier - Zen and I are having problems...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 11,651
Posted By --Chris--
I'd just like to state the PWA just takes bloody...

I'd just like to state the PWA just takes bloody credit for the content we remove. To my knowledge, all of them combined hasn't done 1/10th (if any at all) I have in that department. If I'm wrong -...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 11,651
Posted By --Chris--
Lordzen is having personal problems (financial...

Lordzen is having personal problems (financial included I believe) and rarely has access to the internet and Graal at the moment.

I have not been as active as I quit GK and have O and A level...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-29-2005, 08:24 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,769
Posted By --Chris--
I missed you.

I missed you.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-23-2005, 06:32 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,118
Posted By --Chris--
Too late, I already made the call. I can die...

Too late, I already made the call. I can die happy now
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-23-2005, 06:29 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 7,823
Posted By --Chris--
See ya duder

See ya duder
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-22-2005, 08:12 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,118
Posted By --Chris--
God damn it! I wanted to make it...

God damn it! I wanted to make it first...Grr...just came back from a movie -_- I shall call you and wake you up and be the first before you even read this bloody thread. <Insert evil laughter here>...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-18-2005, 08:52 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,602
Posted By --Chris--
I'd get jailed irl

I'd get jailed irl
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-18-2005, 08:05 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,066
Posted By --Chris--
I agree with Houdini, I like this idea.

I agree with Houdini, I like this idea.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-18-2005, 08:03 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,602
Posted By --Chris--
I know quite a few players from California or has...

I know quite a few players from California or has assets/family there...
Lance, Fenix, Argo, Zen,Alisa and all the steeles, Bomba Clott Houdinimon, Kamuii
I'm supposed to actually visit soon..I'll...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-14-2005, 04:03 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,476
Posted By --Chris--
I won't mind upgrading you even though I don't...

I won't mind upgrading you even though I don't even play GK much anyore =P you know that! I just read this thread *pissed you didn't say anything about this to me directly else-where* Oh and krkr,...
Forum: Gani Construction 05-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,602
Posted By --Chris--
God damn...the hosting time or so ran out. I'll...

God damn...the hosting time or so ran out. I'll ask Kirar if he still has 'em if I see 'em around. Don't worry though, I plan to make one huge gani FAQ in the near future. It'll have everything;...
Forum: Gani Construction 05-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,820
Posted By --Chris--
Alternatively you could take the =( type emoticon...

Alternatively you could take the =( type emoticon from your graal/levels/emoticons folder and include it in every frame?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-25-2005, 10:59 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,510
Posted By --Chris--
How about 1 pet per player? I like that idea...or...

How about 1 pet per player? I like that idea...or hey, even make them useful some how! (with the exception of horses as they already have a use :P)
Forum: Gani Construction 04-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,525
Posted By --Chris--
My graalshop is temporarily screwed so I can't...

My graalshop is temporarily screwed so I can't judge >.<
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-01-2005, 05:57 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 9,145
Posted By --Chris--
Laugh Out Loud

Laugh
Out
Loud
Forum: Gani Construction 03-24-2005, 07:57 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,310
Posted By --Chris--
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48111

Read what I said there ^
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.