Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Clockwork
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-18-2012, 08:31 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,571
Posted By Clockwork
bye <3

bye <3
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,252
Posted By Clockwork
A hope for a new graal server/game?

Hello!

As I'm sure some of you know, a website named 'Kickstarter' has been around for awhile. Recently though it has really began to shoot off and start producing quite a lot of money for...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-04-2012, 07:28 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
:3 !!!

:3 !!!
Forum: Graphic Design 04-04-2012, 03:56 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/k3M1L.png Tiles for...

http://i.imgur.com/k3M1L.png

Tiles for Maloria if it gets back underway. Not so keen on a few things in them right now, but I probably wont do anything more with them until a lat lays them out for...
Forum: Graphic Design 04-02-2012, 11:53 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,657
Posted By Clockwork
"David K? Wasn't Me 'UnFinished' " ...

"David K? Wasn't Me 'UnFinished' "

What....what was this...? :(
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,401
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/EQoQi.gif hbd dabbler :3...

http://i.imgur.com/EQoQi.gif

hbd dabbler :3 <3
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-02-2012, 06:46 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,612
Posted By Clockwork
ew...shh...don't tell everybo... I'm 17...

ew...shh...don't tell everybo...

I'm 17 guys..nuthin happining here. Move along. Nobody getting older round here.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-31-2012, 08:20 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,657
Posted By Clockwork
Sonic.

Sonic.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-31-2012, 06:38 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,657
Posted By Clockwork
yer swerd looks polka dotted :3 other than...

yer swerd looks polka dotted :3

other than that enjoyable fact, it only needs a darker line seperating the hilt from the blade.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-30-2012, 04:22 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/FIxnL.png DOG :O lolz

http://i.imgur.com/FIxnL.png

DOG :O

lolz
Forum: Graphic Design 03-20-2012, 05:07 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
meh... barbarian sorta guy ...

meh... barbarian sorta guy

http://i.imgur.com/F1MrT.png
Forum: Graphic Design 03-19-2012, 09:34 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
Share with aeko :(

Share with aeko :(
Forum: Graphic Design 03-19-2012, 10:45 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
considering there's 10 keys being given out, if...

considering there's 10 keys being given out, if you enter win, you share w/ aeko >:[


~Here~ (http://diabloexpressions.com/index.php/50-beta-key-contests)
Forum: Graphic Design 03-19-2012, 09:08 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/7JRns.png grotesque from...

http://i.imgur.com/7JRns.png

grotesque from Diablo 3, hope to win a key with it >:(
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-18-2012, 11:27 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,899
Posted By Clockwork
zzzz...am I the only person left on graal that...

zzzz...am I the only person left on graal that doesnt like the idea of nations? >>;
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2012, 09:34 AM
Replies: 133
Views: 49,438
Posted By Clockwork
I don't lat very well :(

I don't lat very well :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2012, 08:09 AM
Replies: 133
Views: 49,438
Posted By Clockwork
I see a tile error...but I'm not gunna tell you...

I see a tile error...but I'm not gunna tell you where it is. :3
Forum: Graphic Design 03-17-2012, 06:10 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
Made a bomb in an hour >:O ...

Made a bomb in an hour >:O

http://i.imgur.com/NDk4O.gif

I'd like to make a smaller,more blast like explosion next time I make a bomb, don't really like this one xD
Forum: Graphic Design 03-17-2012, 04:39 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/mCQNS.png inbetween...

http://i.imgur.com/mCQNS.png

inbetween making wierd things for iclassic or something ._.

A prinny...hat :o

I am upset with how the front view turned out :( Despite not spending more than a...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
your one hand is 3 pixels wide tho :o ...

your one hand is 3 pixels wide tho :o

http://i.imgur.com/EI3Ir.png

dice for tricx unless she/he doesnt want it o-o
Forum: Graphic Design 03-16-2012, 10:39 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/ZWliQ.png sword~

http://i.imgur.com/ZWliQ.png

sword~
Forum: Graphic Design 03-16-2012, 02:03 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,569
Posted By Clockwork
I miss Sayian :( and rogue....

I miss Sayian :( and rogue....
Forum: Graphic Design 03-16-2012, 12:57 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
http://i.imgur.com/30Sgk.png I love this...

http://i.imgur.com/30Sgk.png

I love this clock >:O That rufus denied. >:[
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-15-2012, 07:18 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 949
Posted By Clockwork
ello :o

ello :o
Forum: Graphic Design 03-15-2012, 09:49 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,936
Posted By Clockwork
That's what it is. edit: lolz ...

That's what it is.

edit: lolz

http://i.imgur.com/6KTrA.png
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.