Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 400
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Conqueror
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 07-03-2013, 03:41 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 8,566
Posted By Conqueror
Can no longer make it-- have to help set up my...

Can no longer make it-- have to help set up my sister's baby shower. Uncle Conq? :cool:
Forum: Dustari 06-30-2013, 10:33 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,953
Posted By Conqueror
The Dawn of Destruction

http://i40.tinypic.com/2qiuulg.jpg

King's Log - June 30th - The Dawn of Destruction


I awaken to the bitter taste of ashes, the sound of a groaning choir, and to a sight that will haunt my...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-29-2013, 12:43 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,035
Posted By Conqueror
Craigus, Vartas

Happy birthday dudes! GK misses you both!
Forum: Dustari 06-29-2013, 12:21 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,518
Posted By Conqueror
UPDATE: There's been a change to the terms...

UPDATE:

There's been a change to the terms of this War. The winner will no longer lose their own throne, however-- due to the recent gradual rise in the player count, a fourth kingdom is being...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 06-28-2013, 03:07 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 8,566
Posted By Conqueror
Oh man-- I'm excited for this!

Oh man-- I'm excited for this!
Forum: Dustari 06-25-2013, 12:56 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,518
Posted By Conqueror
Nico and I have decided on a time. The war will...

Nico and I have decided on a time. The war will start at 00:00 server time (7:00PM EST).
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-25-2013, 12:26 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,002
Posted By Conqueror
:cry: Ahhh LD buddy. I'm going to miss...

:cry:

Ahhh LD buddy. I'm going to miss seeing you around my friend. Take care of yourself.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-24-2013, 05:37 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,762
Posted By Conqueror
Oh, sry xd. I totally neg repped you thinking...

Oh, sry xd. I totally neg repped you thinking this was the nice thing to do in your case. I think it's bad ass!
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-22-2013, 07:58 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,762
Posted By Conqueror
So, does this mean that giving him negative rep...

So, does this mean that giving him negative rep is now the polite thing to do? xd
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-22-2013, 04:11 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 7,076
Posted By Conqueror
LOL I didn't even know you could get 2 bars of...

LOL I didn't even know you could get 2 bars of neg rep ^

Bravo!
Forum: Your opinion 06-21-2013, 04:58 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 28,338
Posted By Conqueror
The single most annoying thing for me is when...

The single most annoying thing for me is when someone's profile window won't close-- and it just sits there on my desktop until I close down the application....

D:
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-21-2013, 02:03 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 7,076
Posted By Conqueror
Are they Era's finest? :blush:

Are they Era's finest? :blush:
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-19-2013, 02:58 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,230
Posted By Conqueror
Alarid (26)

Happy birthday buddy!! We miss seeing you around the GK block my friend, hope today's a good one :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-18-2013, 05:57 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 7,076
Posted By Conqueror
And I'm #2 ...

And I'm #2

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/Milshock/AustinPowers2.jpg
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-17-2013, 08:31 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,395
Posted By Conqueror
LOL yes! When my highschool gf broke my heart and...

LOL yes! When my highschool gf broke my heart and I gave away everything 4 free xdd

Conq from 2007 was such a drama queen.. smh
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-16-2013, 12:07 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,133
Posted By Conqueror
Dat Alf guy! Happy birthday buddy :)

Dat Alf guy! Happy birthday buddy :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-15-2013, 02:54 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,395
Posted By Conqueror
Cat-- don't make me. ...

Cat-- don't make me.

http://aquaox.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/spraying-bottle3.jpg

And yes, thank you Deas :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-15-2013, 01:35 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,395
Posted By Conqueror
Sweeeet!! My most treasured memories on GK...

Sweeeet!! My most treasured memories on GK usually involved stealing somebody's ship.


Rebel conq. :cool:
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-13-2013, 02:42 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,124
Posted By Conqueror
I've always been 100% behind this idea and like...

I've always been 100% behind this idea and like others have said-- still wonder to this day why past management never took steps towards getting this done!

I think there have always been 3 main...
Forum: Dustari 06-05-2013, 04:13 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 4,518
Posted By Conqueror
The Brink of War

Hear ye, hear ye!

People of Dustari! We've been fortunate enough to live many years without the worries of war and chaos-- but that ends this season. It is time to ready the armor that your...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-30-2013, 08:18 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,180
Posted By Conqueror
And we all know what they say about da conqs...

And we all know what they say about da conqs opinion!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-30-2013, 02:57 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 16,165
Posted By Conqueror
http://www.redwallabbey.com/contents/media/lordbro...

http://www.redwallabbey.com/contents/media/lordbrocktree_big.jpg


I thought about this book series I read as a kid. Cept instead of a panda, it was a giant badger-- close nuff :cool:
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-27-2013, 02:15 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 10,896
Posted By Conqueror
I wish I had an ATM in my house irl

I wish I had an ATM in my house irl
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-27-2013, 02:12 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,089
Posted By Conqueror
Talk about polar opposite acc names xd. ...

Talk about polar opposite acc names xd.

Happy birthday!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-26-2013, 03:48 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,781
Posted By Conqueror
!! D:

!! D:
Showing results 126 to 150 of 400

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.