Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 172
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Gos_pira
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-14-2012, 03:32 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 8,089
Posted By Gos_pira
isn't that just because it's classic-enabled? or...

isn't that just because it's classic-enabled? or am i misunderstanding something?
Forum: Tech Support 12-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,270
Posted By Gos_pira
I don't think it's entirely Windows' fault. And I...

I don't think it's entirely Windows' fault. And I do think this would be an easy fix for Stefan if he actually just checked it out.

Maybe he just needs to update the GTK-libs he used, the latest...
Forum: Tech Support 12-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,270
Posted By Gos_pira
Stefan stated in another thread that he won't fix...

Stefan stated in another thread that he won't fix the issue, in favor of pushing the Client RC on everyone.

Would be nice to have a fix though.
Forum: Questions about V6 12-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 24,192
Posted By Gos_pira
Stefan told me in another thread that canresize...

Stefan told me in another thread that canresize and canclose won't be enabled for external windows as it might annoy people.

But scripting something to resize it to it's initial size whenever it...
Forum: Tech Support 12-05-2012, 02:39 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 7,270
Posted By Gos_pira
OpenOffice? Btw, running WoW in WINE works better...

OpenOffice? Btw, running WoW in WINE works better than running it native in windows for some people.
Forum: Classic News 12-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 11,134
Posted By Gos_pira
I see what you did there.

I see what you did there.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-27-2012, 05:14 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 37,832
Posted By Gos_pira
I would definitely play this.

I would definitely play this.
Forum: Bug Report 11-24-2012, 10:10 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 89,135
Posted By Gos_pira
Oh, okay. Well, then I'll have to live with it!

Oh, okay. Well, then I'll have to live with it!
Forum: Bug Report 11-23-2012, 05:48 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 89,135
Posted By Gos_pira
Also, what about the size difference?

Also, what about the size difference?
Forum: Bug Report 11-23-2012, 05:44 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 89,135
Posted By Gos_pira
Okay, I understand that canclose isn't supported....

Okay, I understand that canclose isn't supported. But the resize, I don't know. It could be useful. A certain window could be static size for a reason.

Well, I hope you change your mind about...
Forum: Bug Report 11-23-2012, 02:39 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 89,135
Posted By Gos_pira
GuiWindowCtrl bugs in external mode.

Setting canresize to false on a GuiWindowCtrl doesn't seem to work. I can still resize the window. Same goes for canclose.

There's also something wrong with width/height behavior on external...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,034
Posted By Gos_pira
There's also something wrong with width/height...

There's also something wrong with width/height behaviour on external windows. Initially it's one size and if you update the script (without changing width/height parameters) the window gets another...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-21-2012, 12:46 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,034
Posted By Gos_pira
"canresize = false" for GuiWindowCtrl?

Is this possible to set canresize to false on a GuiWindowCtrl? I can't seem to get it to work.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-20-2012, 11:09 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,559
Posted By Gos_pira
Yes, look at other MMOG's in this kind of style,...

Yes, look at other MMOG's in this kind of style, what they offer and how the payments works there. For this kind of game, it's almost always microtransactions and F2P, and most other games of this...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-20-2012, 05:58 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,767
Posted By Gos_pira
That's because even though we "see" only 60~ fps,...

That's because even though we "see" only 60~ fps, the brain actually notices a lot more. That's how you can put in subliminal messages in movies that are unseen for the consciousness, but picked up...
Forum: Tech Support 11-18-2012, 06:11 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,302
Posted By Gos_pira
Also, requirements for apps in the appstore on...

Also, requirements for apps in the appstore on win 8 is that it must be multi-platform and work on arm architecture aswell as x86 afaik.
Forum: Bug Report 11-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,421
Posted By Gos_pira
I bet UDP was scrapped partly because flash...

I bet UDP was scrapped partly because flash doesn't support it(?).
Forum: Tech Support 11-14-2012, 04:47 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,934
Posted By Gos_pira
Graal should run as smoothly on Macbook Air as...

Graal should run as smoothly on Macbook Air as that Ultrathin Netbook. Usually when you buy a thinner computer you have to sacrifice the performance over having it thin. But the technology has gotten...
Forum: Announcements 11-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 132,600
Posted By Gos_pira
Torque was used in v3 aswell. v4 was a revamp of...

Torque was used in v3 aswell. v4 was a revamp of v3. I'm pretty sure the playerlist was internal on v3.
Forum: Announcements 11-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 132,600
Posted By Gos_pira
I have to launch Graal v6 like 5 times before it...

I have to launch Graal v6 like 5 times before it can connect to the login server. It just says it can't connect.

At first I thought it was the internet connection that was bad, but it just keep...
Forum: Bug Report 11-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,421
Posted By Gos_pira
Okay, have you turned on "Scan folder structure"?...

Okay, have you turned on "Scan folder structure"? That might be it.
Forum: Bug Report 11-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,421
Posted By Gos_pira
Did you rename it back to .wba?

Did you rename it back to .wba?
Forum: Zone PC 10-22-2012, 05:36 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 56,150
Posted By Gos_pira
Maybe they play it safe this time around?...

Maybe they play it safe this time around? Otherwise I would think it has to do with Stefan wanting to use as much of the default system as possible to not lag the iDevices to hell.
Forum: Zone PC 10-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 56,150
Posted By Gos_pira
Maybe it was changed to keep it looking the same,...

Maybe it was changed to keep it looking the same, as iClassic and iEra, so the new iPlayers won't get confused why it's named Graal when it looks different.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-17-2012, 07:18 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,781
Posted By Gos_pira
Mad about Bomberman(http://www.cyberjoueur.com/)...

Mad about Bomberman(http://www.cyberjoueur.com/) and mad about Unix (as in love it) is my guess.

Mine is usually Ghost or Ghost Pirate and is based on Ghost Pirate leChuck from the Monkey Island...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 172

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.