Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TSAdmin
Forum: Your opinion 04-27-2013, 12:59 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 31,268
Posted By TSAdmin
Unfortunately, that's pretty much the extent of...

Unfortunately, that's pretty much the extent of being able to get a hold of them. The links for contacting are in my signature, but if they're not answering, then I don't know what to say.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,653
Posted By TSAdmin
Brb, changing my grab key to "Z", although you...

Brb, changing my grab key to "Z", although you probably thought of that ;)
Forum: Questions about V6 04-22-2013, 07:46 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 45,744
Posted By TSAdmin
I considered answering but since V6 has been so...

I considered answering but since V6 has been so many years in the making, I wasn't sure what to say since nothing is definitive. Rather than work on guesses though, let's work on how it's gone in the...
Forum: Questions about V6 04-19-2013, 03:54 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 45,744
Posted By TSAdmin
Don't use something from 1995 to test it on and...

Don't use something from 1995 to test it on and you should be set? I've not had a single issue with V6 on either of my PC's, one being from 2006, my primary being custom built in 2012 for super...
Forum: Questions about V6 04-19-2013, 03:46 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 45,744
Posted By TSAdmin
While true enough, it shouldn't have to be in a...

While true enough, it shouldn't have to be in a developers mind in 2013 to cater their program to work and support those crazy people who never updated a single thing from 1995. Technology is...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-17-2013, 07:02 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 23,750
Posted By TSAdmin
We've had our run-ins with each other, but it's...

We've had our run-ins with each other, but it's always sad to see someone who has achieved so much take their leave. Your work over the years is definitely appreciated and I hope you drop by the...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 04-12-2013, 02:35 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 20,342
Posted By TSAdmin
What's there to discuss? A thread like this...

What's there to discuss? A thread like this usually ends up getting locked or deleted because it always turns to bashing other members and throwing blame. Not to mention Thor, himself, has been...
Forum: Future Improvements 03-29-2013, 08:08 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,588
Posted By TSAdmin
Very possible, but out on a limb, I'm going to...

Very possible, but out on a limb, I'm going to make a safe bet that nobody's sending upwards of 20 development-based links making copying/pasting hard. At that stage, I'm sure someone on RC would...
Forum: Future Improvements 03-27-2013, 11:44 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,588
Posted By TSAdmin
To be honest, if there are enough links being...

To be honest, if there are enough links being flooded through RC that copy/pasting them becomes a tedious activity, then not enough work is being done. RC is a development tool, not a social network.
Forum: Tech Support 03-21-2013, 01:50 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,908
Posted By TSAdmin
It may be because connection to the services...

It may be because connection to the services isn't being established with the current lag/downtime issues apparent, explained in threads like this one:...
Forum: Tech Support 03-21-2013, 01:47 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,461
Posted By TSAdmin
Check out the forums for the answers, such as...

Check out the forums for the answers, such as this thread:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134268004
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-25-2013, 12:19 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 18,889
Posted By TSAdmin
What is this place and is there pasta?

What is this place and is there pasta?
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-21-2013, 10:01 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,086
Posted By TSAdmin
Happy Birthday, Cassy. Was good chatting the...

Happy Birthday, Cassy. Was good chatting the other day when we both randomly logged into Graal rofl. Take it easy, have a good day! \o/
Forum: Classic Main Forum 02-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 18,952
Posted By TSAdmin
I'll be brutally honest with the view I've had...

I'll be brutally honest with the view I've had for quite a long time now on this. My thoughts on this are that since iPhone is proving to be the better outcome for Stefan and his lot, they're leaving...
Forum: Feature request 02-02-2013, 09:13 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 25,281
Posted By TSAdmin
Indeed it has. It's thrown that error for at...

Indeed it has. It's thrown that error for at least 3 or more years. Can't believe it's still not fixed. I told Stefan about it multiple times when I was head of PWA.

Regardless, it does seem at...
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-30-2013, 08:15 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,542
Posted By TSAdmin
Thanks guys. I'm a little late, I know :p

Thanks guys. I'm a little late, I know :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-22-2013, 06:57 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,046
Posted By TSAdmin
Have the owner contact support(AT)graalonline.com...

Have the owner contact support(AT)graalonline.com (mailto:[email protected]) from the email address he registered his account and server with, making confirming ownership all that much easier...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-15-2013, 08:59 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,328
Posted By TSAdmin
It's always interesting to see glitches being...

It's always interesting to see glitches being made public knowledge with messages asking people NOT to do them.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-15-2013, 08:55 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,399
Posted By TSAdmin
Welp, there they both are and it still hasn't...

Welp, there they both are and it still hasn't happened. Guess not even that will get it done lol
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-14-2013, 08:48 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,399
Posted By TSAdmin
The age-old hope that it will "live and thrive...

The age-old hope that it will "live and thrive again as it did over a decade ago" is one possibility. Unixmad's lack of input over the forums is probably more likely though. The entire forums needs a...
Forum: Bug Report 01-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 12,855
Posted By TSAdmin
What does that have to do with the sound turning...

What does that have to do with the sound turning off when out of focus? o_O That makes no sense. Your comparison is wrong.
Forum: Bug Report 01-07-2013, 10:59 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 12,855
Posted By TSAdmin
Yes, because serious bugs should be ignored while...

Yes, because serious bugs should be ignored while an annoying "bug" ("bug" only by opinion) is focused on.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-28-2012, 09:42 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 5,996
Posted By TSAdmin
There's always going to be something that makes...

There's always going to be something that makes people wanna quit, but in the long run, it was their choice to try it out and keep doing so until they had nothing left. It's perfectly balanced. No...
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-20-2012, 10:20 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,482
Posted By TSAdmin
I'm confused about 1 detail: Is there actually a...

I'm confused about 1 detail: Is there actually a "Staff only" gang, or is there just a gang in which is mostly run by staff members?
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,592
Posted By TSAdmin
Alfonso (Dragon551) is actually right. It is...

Alfonso (Dragon551) is actually right. It is indeed a glitch when your subscription service completes a cycle. The only real way you can get it back is via upgrading your account to benefit from such...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.