Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Darlene159
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-30-2012, 02:00 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,443
Posted By Darlene159
Thanks

Thanks
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-28-2012, 09:28 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 6,443
Posted By Darlene159
Apologies

I apologize if I have missed anything on the forums in this month. One of my children was killed at the beginning of this month. I will get back in the swing of things soon.
Forum: Hiring for N-Pulse 07-26-2012, 07:59 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 18,413
Posted By Darlene159
Right here. I hope you find the help you...

Right here.

I hope you find the help you need Ducanti. I miss N-Pulse.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-19-2012, 04:54 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,157
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday :)
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 07-03-2012, 04:26 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 12,770
Posted By Darlene159
I use metro...last I knew, they don't have...

I use metro...last I knew, they don't have iphone, lol...and an ipad just isn't in my budget right now, sadly, or I would definitely play. My biggest joy when I first started playing Graal, was the...
Forum: Tech Support 07-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,163
Posted By Darlene159
I was told by unixmad that they are working on...

I was told by unixmad that they are working on the forums....Not sure what all they are doing, but I know they are making changes.
I also cannot get into the admin panel to do anything, including...
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 06-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 12,770
Posted By Darlene159
I will never have an iphone or ipad to play Graal...

I will never have an iphone or ipad to play Graal on, so I really don't know what it is all about, but that is where Graal is doing well, so you should go for it.
Forum: Your opinion 06-18-2012, 03:46 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 49,849
Posted By Darlene159
I check for new registrations daily, so there is...

I check for new registrations daily, so there is never any wait, except for maybe a few hours. I dont understand the difficulty. Seems like it would be easier since you use the same account and...
Forum: Your opinion 06-18-2012, 02:00 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 49,849
Posted By Darlene159
It's really not hard to register...

It's really not hard to register...
Forum: Your opinion 06-17-2012, 09:01 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 49,849
Posted By Darlene159
No

No
Forum: Your opinion 06-17-2012, 05:23 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 49,849
Posted By Darlene159
The problem with removing moderators is that I...

The problem with removing moderators is that I dont know when people leave their positions. People leave and come into positions often, and I'm not always told.

As far as needing more moderators,...
Forum: Your opinion 06-10-2012, 03:46 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 15,276
Posted By Darlene159
Just an excuse to discuss bans

Just an excuse to discuss bans
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2012, 04:14 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,744
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
Forum: Level Design 05-03-2012, 03:59 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,876
Posted By Darlene159
Always have loved your levels. :)

Always have loved your levels. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-18-2012, 03:17 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,112
Posted By Darlene159
User cp> edit options> scroll down to the thread...

User cp> edit options> scroll down to the thread subscribing box
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,149
Posted By Darlene159
These kinds of things are to be reported to the...

These kinds of things are to be reported to the staff via forum PM, on the player world, or through the support email support AT graalonline.com
Forum: N-Pulse News 03-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 9,446
Posted By Darlene159
Very nice!

Very nice!
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-23-2012, 04:02 AM
Replies: 4
Sam
Views: 1,566
Posted By Darlene159
happy Birthday

happy Birthday
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-23-2012, 04:02 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 4,539
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-22-2012, 04:06 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 6,645
Posted By Darlene159
Rest in peace. He was a lot of fun on N-Pulse....

Rest in peace.
He was a lot of fun on N-Pulse. A real kid at heart.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-24-2012, 03:46 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 10,192
Posted By Darlene159
Sorry to hear about that Bell. Glad to hear you...

Sorry to hear about that Bell. Glad to hear you are ok, and hope things get back to normal soon.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-18-2012, 05:15 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,941
Posted By Darlene159
I didn't even see this thread x.x Anyway, hope...

I didn't even see this thread x.x
Anyway, hope everyone had a good new year.
@Stefan, can't believe Graal has been around that long...wow, time goes by fast...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-25-2011, 04:56 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,697
Posted By Darlene159
Happy Holidays

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, and a safe and Happy New Year! :D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-20-2011, 05:47 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 10,800
Posted By Darlene159
Wow, sad to see this. R.I.P

Wow, sad to see this. R.I.P
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-23-2011, 03:34 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,618
Posted By Darlene159
As far as I can tell, you can only subscribe to...

As far as I can tell, you can only subscribe to threads, not individual posts.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.