Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crow
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-01-2014, 12:16 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 13,515
Posted By Crow
Wohoo \o/

Wohoo \o/
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-31-2014, 06:17 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 16,987
Posted By Crow
Not sure. I'm just using this.x and this.y in...

Not sure. I'm just using this.x and this.y in Atlantis' "object" class. Can't remember if that's the global or local coordinates.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-30-2014, 03:34 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 16,987
Posted By Crow
No need to alienate things.

No need to alienate things.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-30-2014, 07:55 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 16,987
Posted By Crow
You can check out the "object" class in my...

You can check out the "object" class in my Atlantis dump for something like this. I switch out tiles both on the serverside and clientside there to get a smoother experience. It's a bit more...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-28-2014, 12:18 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 16,987
Posted By Crow
This. Also, upon creation, check if there's...

This. Also, upon creation, check if there's already a dirt hole at that same position, and just make the NPC destroy itself if that's the case.
Forum: Announcements 10-26-2014, 06:57 PM
Replies: 146
Views: 381,318
Posted By Crow
Seriously, even the idea of giving players a...

Seriously, even the idea of giving players a choice to use a different system for something as basic as an inventory is unprofessional.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-22-2014, 05:03 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 17,084
Posted By Crow
Please, continue. I love this. It's turning into...

Please, continue. I love this. It's turning into something great. You already realized my German, that must've been a big step for you. Go on!
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-22-2014, 06:20 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 17,084
Posted By Crow
You're funny, I think I kinda like you. At least...

You're funny, I think I kinda like you. At least as much as the mouth ulcer I have right now.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-21-2014, 08:55 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 17,084
Posted By Crow
dam bro, u gettin all mad over sumtin on the...

dam bro, u gettin all mad over sumtin on the internet, an u tell em to get a grip on lyfe?
Forum: Announcements 10-19-2014, 06:40 AM
Replies: 131
Sticky: New Scripted RC
Views: 289,519
Posted By Crow
Capslock filter at its best. Fix pls.

Capslock filter at its best. Fix pls.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-16-2014, 05:56 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 17,084
Posted By Crow
1. Crow

1. Crow
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-16-2014, 05:55 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,450
Posted By Crow
addTileDef2() is for replacing small parts of the...

addTileDef2() is for replacing small parts of the tileset, not the whole tileset at once. Let's say you have a base set. Then there's a specific subset of 100 tiles you need in a certain level, but...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-15-2014, 05:07 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,450
Posted By Crow
addTileDef2() is preferred here. You'll just have...

addTileDef2() is preferred here. You'll just have to make sure that your differences in tiles are not overlapping with nearby levels, and then add the required rules to neighboring levels as well.
Forum: Announcements 10-13-2014, 08:42 AM
Replies: 131
Sticky: New Scripted RC
Views: 289,519
Posted By Crow
I need to spread some rep you ****ing genius.

I need to spread some rep you ****ing genius.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,465
Posted By Crow
Yea, Tales games combat is pretty fun. Could get...

Yea, Tales games combat is pretty fun. Could get a bit tricky, though. Well, see if it works out for you; and if it doesn't, use Chris' instance manager :p
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,465
Posted By Crow
Thoughts? Sure! Don't use copy level or the...

Thoughts? Sure! Don't use copy level or the instance manager at all. Don't get me wrong, they have their place, and Chris' instance manager is great. But for a system like this, you probably won't...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-11-2014, 08:25 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,507
Posted By Crow
Are default bombs even still working/supported? I...

Are default bombs even still working/supported? I suggest making your own, to be honest.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-09-2014, 04:55 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,669
Posted By Crow
I'd probably just set the size in the object...

I'd probably just set the size in the object where I'm joining the class. But yes, this the code is tile based, it would have to be rounded.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-08-2014, 03:44 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,669
Posted By Crow
Only limitations were that the size of the object...

Only limitations were that the size of the object had to be 2x2 tiles. I was going to expand it to work with a dynamic object size, but never really got to it. The hourglass was for, well, the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-07-2014, 05:17 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,669
Posted By Crow
Oh, yea, good point. The block.png in the...

Oh, yea, good point. The block.png in the screenshot is definitely the 33*32 one. Both canbepushed() and canbepulled() are still somewhat bugged, though.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-07-2014, 04:57 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,669
Posted By Crow
This bug has been around forever. There's a...

This bug has been around forever. There's a "pushpull" class in my Atlantis package (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134267580) you should check out.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-29-2014, 09:36 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,758
Posted By Crow
Happy birthday little one.

Happy birthday little one.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-26-2014, 07:00 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,371
Posted By Crow
Jup, alles Gute auch von mir :)

Jup, alles Gute auch von mir :)
Forum: Zone PC 09-22-2014, 02:19 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 39,734
Posted By Crow
Looking back at it, Zone wasn't that good. It was...

Looking back at it, Zone wasn't that good. It was ****. But it was good ****. It was **** I had a lot of fun with. I hope that makes sense, and that at least some players can agree with me.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-19-2014, 10:30 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,162
Posted By Crow
Amen, my friend.

Amen, my friend.
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.