Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: maximus_asinus
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-28-2017, 11:01 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 4,720
Posted By maximus_asinus
Control NPC for spawning custom baddies?

This is likely years away from what I'm capable of. I'm creating a custom baddy but I'd like to have new baddies spawn on a timer. Is there a way to create new enemies with their own behaviour...
Forum: Level Design 07-28-2017, 10:36 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 392,787
Posted By maximus_asinus
So I'm still working on this little project and...

So I'm still working on this little project and came up with two new levels. As with my last levels, these levels work together in the same sort of theme.

Exterior:

So this is the rest of the...
Forum: Level Design 07-27-2017, 08:50 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 392,787
Posted By maximus_asinus
truth is I don't know any other way of handling...

truth is I don't know any other way of handling it. In the past I would have just slapped two waterfalls over some cliff tiles, but that way has a ton of tile errors. And I'm not really happy with...
Forum: Level Design 07-27-2017, 04:32 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 392,787
Posted By maximus_asinus
Just a quick edit. Moved thieves den onto it's...

Just a quick edit. Moved thieves den onto it's own level for GMAP purposes. Also expanded the lower section of the cave walls to give more depth.


Well I say your style because you and a handful...
Forum: Level Design 07-27-2017, 12:05 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 392,787
Posted By maximus_asinus
I actually agree with you on the perspective...

I actually agree with you on the perspective issues, but I was tight on room trying to fit everything in one level. If I do move it onto a GMAP I'll probably do as you suggested (though I'm sure I'll...
Forum: Level Design 07-26-2017, 09:40 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 392,787
Posted By maximus_asinus
It is sort of funny. I basically had to relearn...

It is sort of funny. I basically had to relearn the entire level making process, but I still managed to pick up some of my old habits in level design. Though I did make a conscious effort to switch...
Forum: Level Design 07-26-2017, 04:18 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 392,787
Posted By maximus_asinus
that is a very good idea. If I decide to continue...

that is a very good idea. If I decide to continue developing these levels I will definitely do this.
Forum: Level Design 07-26-2017, 08:46 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 392,787
Posted By maximus_asinus
Kicking off some rust.

So it has been almost 7 years since I last used the editor, but after talking with Kamaeru a little bit I've sort of caught the development bug. So I dusted off Gonstruct and created two levels.
...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-26-2017, 12:02 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 4,729
Posted By maximus_asinus
Can only view new client with flying technology.

Can only view new client with flying technology.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-18-2017, 04:20 PM
Replies: 144
Views: 272,654
Posted By maximus_asinus
I am a pretty zorbi ...

I am a pretty zorbi

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=56002&stc=1&d=1500387569
Forum: Code Gallery 07-15-2017, 01:57 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,971
Posted By maximus_asinus
I wouldn't mind being warped to Enigma.

I wouldn't mind being warped to Enigma.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-14-2017, 02:01 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 8,096
Posted By maximus_asinus
Diagonal movement for bomies!

Diagonal movement for bomies!
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-13-2017, 05:17 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 13,772
Posted By maximus_asinus
I miss Classic :(

I miss Classic :(
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-10-2017, 11:03 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,360
Posted By maximus_asinus
-Ramirez- (31)

Hbd Kat!
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-08-2017, 09:26 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 905
Posted By maximus_asinus
Bhala (31)

Hbd former guild admin
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-07-2017, 08:51 PM
Replies: 144
Views: 272,654
Posted By maximus_asinus
their offbrand equivalent is available, like...

their offbrand equivalent is available, like Chornsey and Squatle.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-05-2017, 11:30 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 17,860
Posted By maximus_asinus
I miss you Dalton :(

I miss you Dalton :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-04-2017, 10:55 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,133
Posted By maximus_asinus
Oh Canada, our home and native land

Oh Canada, our home and native land
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-30-2017, 07:32 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 13,772
Posted By maximus_asinus
The server was shut down. It was the original...

The server was shut down. It was the original server. How does this happen?

It was my home server and waiting for it's official rerelease was the only reason that I've stuck around this long. A...
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-28-2017, 02:46 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,047
Posted By maximus_asinus
Neoreno (30)

HBD Kiirar.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-27-2017, 08:57 PM
Replies: 144
Views: 272,654
Posted By maximus_asinus
I miss the market stalls. I made enough flipping...

I miss the market stalls. I made enough flipping items to buy a player house there. What a waste of money that was.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-27-2017, 02:54 AM
Replies: 144
Views: 272,654
Posted By maximus_asinus
Pretty dang awesome. I'll be on to check it out...

Pretty dang awesome. I'll be on to check it out later.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-26-2017, 03:32 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,602
Posted By maximus_asinus
Elizabeth (23)

Hbd

PS u dumb
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 15,035
Posted By maximus_asinus
Yeah you could trap players inside or something....

Yeah you could trap players inside or something. There was a vampire race that only allowed healing through PKing (I think). And a gnome and saint race as well (I think). It was all great stuff, and...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-10-2017, 09:57 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 15,035
Posted By maximus_asinus
Ha. Reminds me of when Tyhm tried the same sort...

Ha. Reminds me of when Tyhm tried the same sort of thing on Classic. It wasn't well received, mainly because the races weren't properly balanced and certain skills were bugged. Also it wasn't really...
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.