Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 126 to 150 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sky
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 830
Posted By Sky
Happy birthday galdor my man!!

Happy birthday galdor my man!!
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-19-2010, 01:59 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,526
Posted By Sky
:( <3 happy birthday oasa

:( <3 happy birthday oasa
Forum: GK Bugs 12-18-2010, 09:53 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,361
Posted By Sky
Yep, logged on with v6 and it told me I'm using...

Yep, logged on with v6 and it told me I'm using an out of date beta client. So, I downloaded the update and now this same thing is happening to me. :( Back to v5... ewww :'(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,029
Posted By Sky
The snows cool but I never liked the fugly blue q...

The snows cool but I never liked the fugly blue q menu and GUI... :(
Forum: Markets 12-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,469
Posted By Sky
Lmao, he offered me bandits+12 and GoF....

Lmao, he offered me bandits+12 and GoF....
Forum: Markets 12-13-2010, 11:53 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,469
Posted By Sky
Offer?

Offer?
Forum: Dustari 12-12-2010, 06:08 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,353
Posted By Sky
Ya, I offered to be king but, I got no response...

Ya, I offered to be king but, I got no response on that one. :(
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,098
Posted By Sky
Neglegence2002 (25)

Happy birthday bro!! Even though you don't play anymore haha..


EVERYONE WISH MY IRL BRO A HAPPY BIRTHDAY...lol
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-30-2010, 02:36 PM
Replies: 280
Views: 645,858
Posted By Sky
Ijkl still works o-o....I just don't get why...

Ijkl still works o-o....I just don't get why joystick support was removed, and the fact there was no explanation just a yea uhm use a keyboard or get lost. How rude.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-29-2010, 06:46 AM
Replies: 280
Views: 645,858
Posted By Sky
Is there going to be joystick support in v6 or am...

Is there going to be joystick support in v6 or am I missing it? o-o
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-25-2010, 06:31 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,641
Posted By Sky
happy birthday!!!

happy birthday!!!
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-09-2010, 01:18 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,945
Posted By Sky
happy birthday Elk

happy birthday Elk
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-27-2010, 02:10 AM
Replies: 545
Views: 622,249
Posted By Sky
haha at kale

haha at kale
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-26-2010, 12:25 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,122
Posted By Sky
Darkvillin (24)

happy birthday man!!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-25-2010, 03:37 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 7,299
Posted By Sky
I'd be willing to take over Dustari if no one...

I'd be willing to take over Dustari if no one else will... ;p
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-22-2010, 09:05 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,618
Posted By Sky
Happy birthday Ess!!

Happy birthday Ess!!
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-21-2010, 01:02 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,054
Posted By Sky
Happy birthday null...<3

Happy birthday null...<3
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-21-2010, 05:08 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,405
Posted By Sky
happy birthday buddy.. <3

happy birthday buddy.. <3
Forum: GK Bugs 10-21-2010, 03:07 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,056
Posted By Sky
For me some maps weren't working near bomboria...

For me some maps weren't working near bomboria and gov altar. Although, I didn't bother trying other spots.
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,145
Posted By Sky
Happy birthday!!

Happy birthday!!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-16-2010, 01:50 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 6,869
Posted By Sky
Congrats Ben! That would be cool if I could...

Congrats Ben!

That would be cool if I could have a shot one day. xD
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-15-2010, 01:44 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,310
Posted By Sky
I remember walkin in and just grabbing one.

I remember walkin in and just grabbing one.
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,570
Posted By Sky
anUk, MarkB (24)

Happy birthday dude!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2010, 09:54 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,616
Posted By Sky
99-00 - Started playing graal with my first...

99-00 - Started playing graal with my first account named gokuandgohan on n-pulse. Got bored with that and started playing Bravo.

00-01 - Started playing a few other servers but found out my real...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-13-2010, 04:26 AM
Replies: 545
Views: 622,249
Posted By Sky
What do I do?? :(

What do I do?? :(
Showing results 126 to 150 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.